Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte (34218 Views)

Oyinlola: Buhari Has Failed, We Didn’t Listen To Obasanjo / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Bizibi(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
What a shame

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by nextstep(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
Buhari is just continuing to show is underlying contempt for Nigeria and Nigerians. Imagine this situation that the candidate is nowhere to be seen, instead sending people to campaign and possibly debate on his behalf.

Then he has the guts to say: "I will not fail Nigerians again if elected in 2019 - Buhari"
Chai...we would have to be extremely stupid elect the failure of 1983, the failure of 2015, once again in 2019.

Please don't waste your vote on APC or PDP, they are birds of the same feather; all they want is to chop our collective wealth while abusing us in the process.

4 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by jrusky(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
Then Tinubu should be the apc presidential candidare then. With the game plan right now it's obvious Tinubu is set to be the next president by 2023 this is sure bet.
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Yankee101: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Cos he would collapse if h campaigns like Atiku

Now is a good time to run full medical checks on all candidates
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by chris51(f): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
What's the big deal about Buhari debating personally. During the US campaign Hillary Clinton defeated Donald Trump hands down. At the end of it, Trump won the election.

My worry for PDP is that they leave substance and following shadow. From Jubrin, to Buhari buying a bank, to Amaechi's tape and Tinubu's hospitalization.

Look at people dumping PDP quarter to election. This is simply a vote of no confidence. They should work hard.

In 2015, PDP was busy sharing money and they still lost. I am interested in watching aggressive campaign from both parties.

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by chris51(f): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
chris51:
What's the big deal about Buhari debating personally. During the US campaign Hillary Clinton defeated Donald Trump hands down. At the end of it, Trump won the election.

My worry for PDP is that they leave substance and following shadow. From Jubrin, to Buhari buying a bank, to Amaechi's tape and Tinubu's hospitalization.

Look at people dumping PDP quarter to election. This is simply a vote of no confidence. They should work hard.

In 2015, PDP was busy sharing money and they still lost. I am interested in watching aggressive campaign from both parties.

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by themanderon: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
This is an indication that something Is truly fishy about the man parading himself as buhari. He simply wants to keep as far away from the prying eyes of the public as he can.
I was actually expecting this and am not surprised. I am only surprised at the cacophony of idiots that are his followers especially the dumb headed southerners both Ibo's, Yoruba's and Niger deltans supporting him after all his horrible antecedents.

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Memphis357(m): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rubbiish:

u no get shame?
u are very jobless and shameless.
jumping on every thread defending a failure.
Even if u no dey shame, i dey shame for u...

In school u can not defend a project by proxy, here we have a president trying to debate by proxy and some shameless things in human form are already defending him.

This shows how low buhari is intellectually.
How did we ever make the mistake of making this failure a president

I used to think Sarrki was the biggest fool on Nairaland. This dey lightspeed ahead of Sarrki in terms of foolishness !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Borderless: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Corrinthians:
Let me guess.. This is supposed to make me not vote Buhari I suppose? grin

Abeg, yarn another opata sir! cheesy

Address the issue being discussed and stop embarrassing yourself for God’s sake.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Talknochip(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
kjhova:

In a sane clime, Atiku will be serving multiple life jail terms without the option of parole!

no comparison.

4+4
Why do u guys always think anybody against Buhari must be a PDP member?! Smh
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by gcof(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
Freshfish4:
Buhari should be ashamed of himself, I've never heard of before. This is what Nigeria has be reduced to, we are now a laughingstock in the eyes of the world. Pls who did we offend
grin this is not the first time..sometime in 2007, Olusegun Obasanjo lead the campaign train for Yar’Adua while he was on a sick bed abroad and I can remember the question Obasanjo asked Yar’Adua on one of the campaign grounds while speaking with him on phone...”Yar’Adua are you dead?” and he replied “no, i’m alive”. Nigeria and some Nigerians no get shame and that is why politicians play them like game of chess

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by oderinlewo(m): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
ct2:
you said buhari will islamize Nigeria, is Atiku a catholic priest
Lmao....were
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by AdviserGeneral: 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
ct2:

Atiku is a liberalist, he is far more cosmopolitan than Buhari
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Offpoint: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rubbiish:

u no get shame?
u are very jobless and shameless.
jumping on every thread defending a failure.
Even if u no dey shame, i dey shame for u...

In school u can not defend a project by proxy, here we have a president trying to debate by proxy and some shameless things in human form are already defending him.

This shows how low buhari is intellectually.
How did we ever make the mistake of making this failure a president
Please my brother... don't ever waste your energy quoting that hopeless and jobless fellow... it's best you ignore the hopeless thing.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by gaskiyamagana: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mitchewww:
Buhari is not fit mentally.

He can't really campaign because he might flop.

He is better managed inside the villa than exposing him in campaigns.

But since majority of Nigerians are not fit mentally, they don't care.

Talk of very low IQ.
" But since majority of Nigerians are not fit mentally, they don't care " By this statement I declare PMB winner in advance.
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Organs(m): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mitchewww:

Talk of very low IQ.

That is not the point. We are fit mentally. This was what happened. GEJ messed up so bad that we had no alternative than to bring in a tired retired General with excellent integrity but many flaws to lead for 4 years. Now the problem we now have is after four years, he wants to contest again. Now, we are left with corruption vs incompetence. That is the real situation.
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by shadyLP(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
ct2:

Sharap!
Sense is really far away from you undecided
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by TOMMYS: 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
themanderon:
This is an indication that something Is truly fishy about the man parading himself as buhari. He simply wants to keep as far away from the prying eyes of the public as he can.
I was actually expecting this and am not surprised. I am only surprised at the cacophony of idiots that are his followers especially the dumb headed southerners both Ibo's, Yoruba's and Niger deltans supporting him after all his horrible antecedents.
true talk.

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Online4u: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Join The Bull, Daniel Amokachi, Veteran football Star in a 4+4 campaign for NextLevel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44zAeZqsBFM
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by kjhova(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
Talknochip:
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by sammy99(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Even presidential debate,baba wan run na campaign una wan force am do wen e know say anything fit happen.

make una atleast pity d president na, abi una want make e use our money go abroad for medical treatment.
#daura 97% loading, 5%remaining
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by kjhova(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Talknochip:

Why do u guys always think anybody that points Atiku out as a thief has called you out as a PDP member?
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Wisemen0147(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
I need a legal/professional advice on a case

A cash in a friend bank account was withheld by bank.

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

Which stated that my friend obtained money under false pretence.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
0nyedikachukwu:
Oyinlola has said it all. Mr. President should allow Bola contest for him. This is someone y'all wanna allow to continue in Aso rock. I just hope he doesn't shy away from the debate on the 19th.

Shy away... na grammer you dey speak ooo

He is not showing up for any debate...

He appeared on Arise TV.. though no live... That is his debate..
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by andyanders: 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
Buhari is not normal and cannot stand other candidates during any form of debate because he doesn't know what to say. How can he face the public. Let him retire and go take some rest if he is still the real person there.
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by xpool(m): 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
ct2:
Oh foolish Galatian, who has bewitched you?

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Bennycollins: 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
Some of you I believe your parents can deny you in public. That you are unconcerned a presidential candidate is running campaigns and debate by proxy shows your idiosyncrasies. Anyway you are poor suya seller, you can be excused for doing anything for 30k a month.
post=74670096:

CONFIRM.
The earlier, the better for him!

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by ClearFlair: 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mitchewww:

Talk of very low IQ.

It looks like PDP now recruit’s supporters from Yaba Left. This is someone’s offspring typing gibberish
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Bennycollins: 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Atleast Trump participated in the debate and could move around the states for campaign.
About the Jubrin story, It didn't originate from the Pdp. IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu is the proponent.
chris51:

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by dejsmiles(m): 12:58am On Jan 12, 2019
Tunasco4u:
That means Alh Muhammad Buhari broke Guinness book of record.love you Alh Muhammad Buhari

See MUMU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Speaks From Isolation (Video, Pictures) / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Presidential Campaign Rally In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.