Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Thank you - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank you (1084 Views)

What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / Thank You 2017 / Who Should Say Thank You After Sex: The Guy Or The Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank you by BigNeek(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Thank you by tee59(f): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
I love this. But most of them will not like to read this. They prefer to slay away their destinies.
Re: Thank you by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wow, Nice piece.... Waiting for the bashers to arrive,The message will be a threat to some of them
Re: Thank you by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
BigNeek:
Your man tells you he is not planning on having kids or getting married anytime soon as he is still sorting out his life... He tells you he wants to have his second degree, a proper house and a bigger car first.... You sit there smiling with just a birth certificate thinking you'll be the wife? With the little he has, you ask for Brazilian hair and Clinique products.. He goes to work and goes straight to class after work... He leaves you in pyjamas and comes back to finds you in the same pyjamas... While he studies you watch all the Telemundo, Telenovelas, Africa Magic, Zee World, B4U, etc on Gotv, Dstv, etc. He comes back home to find rice and chicken in the microwave everyday... The house is clean and his clothes ironed... The only serious conversation you all have is about the type of groceries you guys need. The only advice you give him is "babe you need to buy new socks, the ones you bought last time are torn" nothing intelligent comes out of your mouth... No plans of making your own life better... Yes you are pretty... No doubt about that.... So is every second girl passing by.... Do you realise something... You are not doing anything a maid can't do.... He's going to finish school and the first thing he's going to do is REPLACE HIS MAID cause he can now afford to pay one and have a PROPER WIFE/GF. That's when we are going to hear your famous last words "I was with him thru thick and thin when he had nothing, now that he is successful he thinks i am nothing" Yes you're right... You have
always been NOTHING but a maid to him. . . Empower yourself to be the woman your man wants to be with... A woman who would be able to carry the whole family if anything happens to his job or his health!!! Ladies, invest more in empowering yourselves for a brighter future than on fancy clothes, expensive hair and make up....... Beauty fades but men can't resist a woman with brains... Wake up and do something.!!!

Nice write-up. If only these slayqueens will listen

Let me call their Queen to come read this grin

Saffi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank you by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Damn!! Best piece I seen in a while.
Re: Thank you by empire2017(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Wow, Nice piece.... Waiting for the bashers to arrive,The message will be a threat to some of them
lol
Re: Thank you by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
Have a career, smart, ambitious = You’re too proud,
Not homely and can’t keep your husband.

Stay at home, focus on beauty and the maintenance of the house and children = liability, lazy, and nothing but a maid

I’ve come to the conclusion that I will not take advice from men who clearly do not know what they want themselves. Instead they are looking for a superwoman who doesn’t exist, so in the end, I’ll be myself. Go and mould the woman you desire and give us peace Biko. The ratio of good women to men is 1000:1, yet everyday there’s one thread or the other telling women how to behave. Whether you no get brain, you are beautiful, a liability, you are hardworking, you are lazy, somebody out of the 187 million people in Nigeria will marry you. Goodbye.

4 Likes

Re: Thank you by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Thank you by chiommy123(f): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
Now this is getting more interesting. Where are them the trouble makers
Re: Thank you by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
Saffi:

Stay at home, focus on beauty and the maintenance of the house and children = liability, lazy, and nothing but a maid

I’ve come to the conclusion that I will not take advice from men who clearly do not know what they want themselves. Instead they are looking for a superwoman who doesn’t exist, so in the end, I’ll be myself. Go and mould the woman you desire and give us peace Biko. The ratio of good women to men is 1000:1, yet everyday there’s one thread or the other telling women how to behave. Whether you no get brain, you are beautiful, a liability, you are hardworking, you are lazy, somebody out of the 187 million people in Nigeria will marry you. Goodbye.

Okay for one of the known troublemakers and table shakers of Nairaland, your reply was quite true smiley

3 Likes

Re: Thank you by Timmyyy: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
And saffi has dropped the mic goodbye grin
Re: Thank you by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Good advice. Ladies should learn to empower themselves, even in marriage, don't relax cause your husband has a job, if he dies, you will suffer alone with the kids. Get a good job or become an entrepreneur.
Re: Thank you by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
Saffi:

Well I choose being ambitious and having a career which is why I like to tell any guy I'm dating my future plans, if he doesn't like it or think I'm too ambitious for him, he can use the door. Some men don't like women that are career driven, also they prefer women that are housewives, that won't have money more than them, well I say f**k it, go marry your kind.

1 Like

Re: Thank you by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Abi oh
Valerie47:
Well I choose being ambitious and having a career which is why I like to tell any guy I'm dating my future plans, if he doesn't like it or think I'm too ambitious for him, he can use the door. Some men don't like women that are career driven, also they prefer women that are housewives, that won't have money more than them, well I say f**k it, go marry your kind.
Re: Thank you by Amarabae(f): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
You try.
The advice is OK
Re: Thank you by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Saffi:

judging from your character.. I can tell the woman who raised/reared you.. Was also not a super woman.. Do not be scared..
You would find one idiot who would make same mistake your dad did grin

1 Like

Re: Thank you by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Valerie47:
we know your type.. Shiloh is calling cheesy
Re: Thank you by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
we know your type.. Shiloh is calling cheesy
Make en dey call, is it your calling?
Re: Thank you by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
K
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
judging from your character.. I can tell the woman who raised/reared you.. Was also not a super woman.. Do not be scared..
Re: Thank you by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
Saffi:
K
L
Re: Thank you by danieljessy: 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
You could have simply bashed her if that's your intention and desist from referencing her parent

Saffi:

Why are most of your comments filled with so much frustration and anger I always wonder

1 Like

Re: Thank you by JoyNgofaa1(f): 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
There is always that vacuum in your heart that only that special someone can fill. Are you tired of heartbreaks and falling in love with the wrong person?
Do you want a fairytale kind of relationship?
Then you should read this..
The Grand Delusion

https:///2Fm7ZEC

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know If Your Future Wife/husband Is A Dirty Type / I Didn't Eat Throughout Yesterday / Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.