Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. (13972 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like Saying This? / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by BobbyHammar: 8:21am On May 21, 2020
Please no insult o. I am not a saint so I just need to understand this question I asked. I am not in any serious relationship yet so I get to meet some girls once in a while and when we click fine we get to make out for fun. So I have observed that most of them always like to say "Thank you" after we make out and I keep wondering what the thank you is for because we both had the fun together and I also enjoyed myself. Is this something very common amongs girls?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by 4tizzlle: 8:27am On May 21, 2020
I’ve experienced it a few times. It still feels weird to hear that. Maybe that’s their own way of expressing gratitude for good sex.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by donbachi(m): 8:29am On May 21, 2020
for donating ur Destiny to their kingdom.

172 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by ojun50(m): 8:30am On May 21, 2020
donbachi:
Leave him oh, I think he has being use

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by BobbyHammar: 8:34am On May 21, 2020
donbachi:

Abeg forget that thing. If all of them are collecting my destiny shey I am suppose to have been very useless or dead by now because they would have finished everything about destiny.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Lawalemi(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2020
You meet their expectation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by jhydebaba(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2020
Good home training.

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by donbachi(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Abeg forget that thing. If all of them are collecting my destiny shey I am suppose to have been very useless or dead by now because they would have finished everything about destiny.
the level u dey now,no be the level u suppose dey..u suppose be ceo of a big conglomerate.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by HundredWays(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2020
Especially when u hit her good, she'll smile and be like, u're the best!! kiss kiss
Women loved to be screwed till they almost pass out cheesy

Talking from experience cool

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Nobody: 8:47am On May 21, 2020
Very true. grin
I don't know why tho'.
It"s Either they enjoyed the sex or they mean "thank you for releasing me from this punishment "
But with me, I know it's the former grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by BobbyHammar: 8:47am On May 21, 2020
donbachi:
the level u dey now,no be the level u suppose dey..u suppose be ceo of a big conglomerate.

You dey find my mouth abi? Because you get opportunity to dey fit relate with me online.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Aboks(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2020
HundredWays:
Especially when u hit her good, she'll smile and u're the best!! kiss
Women loved to be screwed till they almost pass out cheesy

Talking from experience cool

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Nobody: 8:51am On May 21, 2020
donbachi:
Wayray you no dey fúckgrin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Nobody: 8:54am On May 21, 2020
Op they ought to pay us for using our energy to make them satisfied during *** it's not easy
So since they're broke asf & have no money to give they thank you for a work well done grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by neonly: 8:59am On May 21, 2020
It just a scam making you feel they are respectful
So you can control them again dis kind of girl will even accept any shit you offer her with pleasure
Don't be fooled

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by donbachi(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2020
BobbyHammar:

You dey find my mouth abi? Because you get opportunity to dey fit relate with me online.
owner of nigeria..abeg no vex for me.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by donbachi(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Wayray you no dey fúckgrin
it was distractions as arranged spiritually to destroy my life by the kingdom of darkness.thought i was doing the right thing.once slept with 7 different girls same day.due to my handsomeness i became ladies appetite,unknowingly to me,i was destroying myself and future.but,when i discovered it.i stopped.sorry,if i sounded like a saint in my previous comments.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Reex12(m): 9:13am On May 21, 2020
she dey sap ur destiny,som girls are very spiritual na wetin dey make me dey fear runs nd promiscous girls exfept I no ur background(Christianity)

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by BobbyHammar: 9:18am On May 21, 2020
Reex12:
she dey sap ur destiny,som girls are very spiritual na wetin dey make me dey fear runs nd promiscous girls exfept I no ur background(Christianity)

Abeg think outside the box. We are not talking about runs girls or promiscuous girls here because we know e go hard them to say thank you for sex based on say na their everyday food. We talking about decent girls bro so reason on that lane.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Reex12(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Abeg think outside the box. We are not talking about runs girls or promiscuous girls here because we know e go hard them to say thank you for sex based on say na their everyday food. We talking about decent girls bro so reason on that lane.
nothing lyk decent girls every matured girl has a hoe tendency in them nd u cant no their body count except when told neither can you understand spiritual things unless when seen

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by adzone: 9:40am On May 21, 2020
Being polite is a lifestyle

Advertise for free on www.adzone.ng and reach more people in nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by BobbyHammar: 10:20am On May 21, 2020
Reex12:
nothing lyk decent girls every matured girl has a hoe tendency in them nd u cant no their body count except when told neither can you understand spiritual things unless when seen

Your believe is entirely your believe and that is what works better for you so keep it that way. I can't be forced to believe what you believe. I don't do girlfriend or relationship stuffs but that doesn't mean I take the girls I sleep with as hoes. If you believe in such crap then you can keep sticking to what you believe in since it works for you. Take note that one mans meat is another's mans poison. We can't all see reason things in same way to take note of that.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by movingclouds(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Your believe is entirely your believe and that is what works better for you so keep it that way. I can't be forced to believe what you believe. I don't do girlfriend or relationship stuffs but that doesn't mean I take the girls I sleep with as hoes. If you believe in such crap then you can keep sticking to what you believe in since it works for you. Take note that one mans meat is another's mans poison. We can't all see reason things in same way to take note of that.
What would you call a girl you're sleeping with even though she's engaged? But I guess you don't do those kinda girls
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by bestabigaelever(f): 10:38am On May 21, 2020
I said thank you once and if the sex is good, you will see me smiling, going to the kitchen to make the best delicacy for him

I kuku know say I won't see husband here, make I talk my mind.... Zero pretend wink

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by BobbyHammar: 10:42am On May 21, 2020
movingclouds:

What would you call a girl you're sleeping with even though she's engaged? But I guess you don't do those kinda girls

The fact she is engaged and sleeps with you doesnt make her a hoe except you are obviously paying her for sex. Many ladies can fall a charming guy they actually like naturally. They obviously know some of such guys may not think of putting a ring on their fingers but that likeness is natural and nothing bad having a fling just for the fun of it with nothing attached to it. Engagement isn't marriage and therefore anything can happen. If she is married to the guy then I know that's fu***king wrong. Even in the bible, Joseph was engaged to Mary but BABA collected his fiancee and gave her belle. The same bilble says you should enjoy your life to the fullest even drink shayo and flex but don't forget your God. If these things happen in the bible, who are you to judge a woman as a hoe if she decides to enjoy as much dicks as she likes. After all I know you are also a hoe except you can swear with your dick that you have only slept with one girl and you will sleep with only one for the rest of your life.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Lionessza6(f): 10:46am On May 21, 2020
If you dish-out well,you will receive praises from your audience wink grin....not necessarily a thank you though cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by movingclouds(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2020
BobbyHammar:

The fact she is engaged and sleeps with you doesnt make her a hoe except you are obviously paying her for sex. Many ladies can fall a charming guy they actually like naturally. They obviously know some of such guys may not think of putting a ring on their fingers but that likeness is natural and nothing bad having a fling just for the fun of it with nothing attached to it. Engagement isn't marriage and therefore anything can happen. If she is married to the guy then I know that's fu***king wrong. Even in the bible, Joseph was engaged to Mary but BABA collected his fiancee and gave her belle. The same bilble says you should enjoy your life to the fullest even drink shayo and flex but don't forget your God. If these things happen in the bible, who are you to judge a woman as a hoe if she decides to enjoy as much dicks as she likes. After all I know you are also a hoe except you can swear with your dick that you have only slept with one girl and you will sleep with only one for the rest of your life.
Oh well, let's say she's a bitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Nobody: 10:48am On May 21, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I said thank you once and if the sex is good, you will see smiling, going to the kitchen to make the best delicacy for him

I kuku know I won't see husband here, make I talk my mind.... Zero pretend wink

Never say never.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by drLammy(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2020
donbachi:

You be CEO of which company

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by BobbyHammar: 10:51am On May 21, 2020
drLammy:

You be CEO of which company

No mind the guy. Him be CEO commentators club of NL.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Numero9: 10:53am On May 21, 2020
For donating you.... 1. destiny (in some cases) 2. Your energy (in every case) 3. Your stamina (in every case) 4. Your senses (in every case) 5. Your sanity (in every case) 6. Your aspirations (in most cases) 8. Your Money (in most cases)
ETC........!!!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Nmezor(f): 11:03am On May 21, 2020
Yawns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man / She Called It Quit After Reading My Post / A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.