Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate (27410 Views)

Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today / Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion / Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by jayson87: 2:43am On Jan 12, 2019
afroniger:
Sanwo-Olu is more eloquent and prepared for governance than Agbaje by a long shot. Agbaje had to resort to personal attacks when he couldn't articulate his ideas.
STOP LYING. I WAS THERE

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by Judybash93(m): 5:01am On Jan 12, 2019
Sweetcollins:
Debate BTW afonja and ipob

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by princetom1(m): 7:33am On Jan 12, 2019
27Pushing30:

Smh... he said he would solve tbe problem in 60 days and articulated his strategy ... REREAD the original post and tell me the strategy AGBAJE postulated?

I’m sure after reading it you would understand the meaning of governance.

If I were to be a candidate in Ogun State I would also tap into Sanwo-Olu strategy in my debate .

But hey a lot of Nigerians actually don’t read

Which party platform is he contesting on? Which party is in power in lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2019
gare:

He has added pussycat to his business

Lol
Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by oluwasegun007(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
there is a Lagos State debate this Sunday by 6pm. It will be aired on Channels TV

Oh that's good.
Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by laitsy: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2019
clash of the titan indeed, waiting for the best to win.
Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by 27Pushing30: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2019
princetom1:

Which party platform is he contesting on? Which party is in power in lagos?

You really want me to break things down for you? Nah

Lemme instead give you a clue which party is TRUMP under? And which party was BUSH under?

If you’re remotely smart you understand the above

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by princetom1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
27Pushing30:

You really want me to break things down for you? Nah

Lemme instead give you a clue which party is TRUMP under? And which party was BUSH under?

If you’re remotely smart you understand the above

Stop showing ignorance, the issue at hand has been an ongoing one that is giving everyone headache and someone who is representing his party in next election is saying he has the solution bt it will only be after wen he takes over? Isn't that petty selfishness?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by ewizard1: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
princetom1:

Stop showing ignorance, the issue at hand has been an ongoing one that is giving everyone headache and someone who is representing his party in next election is saying he has the solution bt it will only be after wen he takes over? Isn't that petty selfishness?
Very funny. it's not selfishness, it's plain stupidity on the Party!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by 27Pushing30: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
princetom1:

Damn! You couldn’t figure it out !!

Alright show your friends and fam someone will eventually break it down for you
Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by BigIyanga: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
afroniger:
Sanwo-Olu is more eloquent and prepared for governance than Agbaje by a long shot. Agbaje had to resort to personal attacks when he couldn't articulate his ideas.
Keep the same energy when GMB gets on stage to debate.
Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by princetom1(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2019
27Pushing30:

Damn! You couldn’t figure it out !!

Alright show your friends and fam someone will eventually break it down for you

Too petty
Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by Ayobami7(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola, Adamawa / BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.