Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK (27404 Views)

Senate To FG: Halt Any Plans Of Increase In Electricity Tariff / Halt All Chinese Loans For Nigeria Railways Now / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by oshozondii: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
The reason Nigeria took a harder than necessary hit during the first wave of the #COVID19 virus is that the Federal Government failed to heed the warnings of well-meaning Nigerians, like myself and others, to shut down our borders once the virus became a pandemic.

Hindsight is 20/20. Nevertheless, we must learn from history, or we stand the risk of repeating it.

The new strain of COVID19 that has erupted in the United Kingdom, and specifically, London, can add to Nigeria’s health emergency if we do not act with an abundance of caution and temporarily halt all flights to and from the UK until this new strain is brought under control.

Already, prudent nations are taking prompt action, and Nigeria must take necessary precautions due to the volume of air traffic between Nigerian airports and London, where this new strain has erupted.

We must face the reality that our health sector is not sufficiently prepared to handle a sudden and unpredictable surge of this pandemic. We have already lost lives needlessly. We need not lose more.

In the case of this virus, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1340721383614111748?s=19

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Amotolongbo(f): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
The reason Nigeria took a harder than necessary hit during the first wave of the #COVID19 virus is that the Federal Government failed to heed the warnings of well-meaning Nigerians, like myself and others, to shut down our borders once the virus became a pandemic.
Our President doesn’t and will never hear!

Until the cabals and their people in UK travels back home, that is when they will dim it fit to signal to FAAN to halt the movement between UK and Nigeria

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by FarahAideed: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Spoken like a wise President

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Amotolongbo(f): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:
Yinmu.

But in reality, he isn’t wise

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
They will never hear now till everywhere scatter again..
Well since they cashed out massively from the first wave, they will want to do same again

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Fahdiga(m): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
If it were something that will affect his cow you will see him react quickly

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Whatever we do, please never shut the economy again...

6 Likes

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Officialgarri: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:
Your type were running over all the threads during the SARS protest screaming they would never vote an older person anymore.....

Anyways, Atiku launched his presidential campaign about 4 days ago... better enrol now

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by FarahAideed: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Officialgarri:

Your type were running over all the threads during the SARS protest screaming they would never vote an older person anymore.....

Anyways, Atiku launched his presidential campaign about 4 days ago... better enrol now

I won't be voting Atiku again , we need a better visionary to wrong the damage Buhari has caused and the person the fits the bill for me is Osinbanjo ...if he contest he has my 100 percent support

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by nzeobi(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Good advice, tinubu tell us your view instead giving people money to go and campaign for you.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by nzeobi(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

I won't be voting Atiku again , we need a better visionary to wrong the damage Buhari has caused and the person the fits the bill for me is Osinbanjo ...if he contest he has my 100 percent support
Osinbajo is part and parcel of this administration. He is not different from buhari.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by FarahAideed: 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
nzeobi:

Osinbajo is part and parcel of this administration. He is not different from buhari.

My Guy even Shekau is better than Buhari

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by PCG001: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
ʄɢ(ɮʊɦaʀɨ) աɛʏ ɢɛt ɛaʀ քʀօɮʟɛʍs
ɦօա ɛ աaռ taҡɛ ɦɛaʀ ռօա❓❓undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Anybody wey disturb my hustle with scam corona, na six feet for him soul

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by LibertyRep: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
They need not be told.

...but they'll wait till their family members and cronies return safely before doing the needful.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Aboguede(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
grin
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Oh boy
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by adonni: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
yu mean their precious uk would be no surprise if he refuses to act until it is ate. The only thing
they act promptly on is murdering unarmed civilians

1 Like

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by NaijaGoBetter20: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Z
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Flexherbal(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
The new strain of COVID19 that has erupted in the United Kingdom, and specifically, London, can add to Nigeria’s health emergency if we do not act with an abundance of caution and temporarily halt all flights to and from the UK until this new strain is brought under control.

Not a bad suggestion.

For Good men, only. 100% Rock-hard and long lasting performance: https://www.nairaland.com/3152927/testimonies-100-herbal-tea-cures#46368527+weak-organ+premature-ejaculation+sperm-issues
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by 90ooo06: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Not possible

1 Like

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by fashrola(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

Osibanjo go worst pass PMB

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Dpharisee: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Buhari will not understand what is happening, so Garba Shehu will respond to Atiku by calling him names

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Seyzcham91(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dey deceive unasef undecided undecided
FarahAideed:

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by HeadShot: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
undecided

No be lifeless Buhari government again....

The new strain will enter the country... But this time around it's going straight to ASO Rock to do the needful...

There is a reason it's not advisable to throw Stones in the market...

8 Likes

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by hormodupsy(f): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
They will not hear now o, ati kowo je ni won ma maa wa
Amotolongbo:
Our President doesn’t and will never hear!

Until the cabals and their people in UK travels back home, that is when they will dim it fit to signal to FAAN to halt the movement between UK and Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
baba were
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by NaijaGoBetter20: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Okay
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by WoundedLamb: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
As expected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Draws Battle Line Against Criminals / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today / IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.