Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander (14228 Views)

What Technique Is Use To Achieve This Realistic Portrait Drawing (photo) / PHOTOS: Amazing Realistic Portrait Paintings Of An Owerri Based Artist / 517-Year-Old Leonardo Da Vinci's Portrait Of Christ Sells For ₦162.3b (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by sod09(m): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2019
Superb
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by MobilityExpress: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2019
Why don't I have any talent in arts, whether drawing, painting, sculpting or moulding. Life isn't fair cry
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by TheStarsAlign: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2019
This is dope. Its so sad how this country is just stifling creativity and growth. Everybody will say Amazing and thats the end. Bro, my little advice is after completing 3/4 works get a website and promote yousrlf, dont let the talent waste. You will go places.
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by Alepa(m): 10:00am On Jan 12, 2019
What’s with the white and black
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by Buffalowings3(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2019
M
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 12, 2019
Wow I love this. Ogun kill anyone that calls you a lazy youth
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by Mursz: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2019
For some weird reasons I like the first picture more than the finished work.

The rough face without the finer details and uneven neck depicts the imperfections in us humans.

The first picture does it for me.

Overall good work.
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by anthonyuncle(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2019
good work bro, may God locate u and enlarge u
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by Emmzy201(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2019
Mursz:
For some weird reasons I like the first picture more than the finished work.

The rough face without the finer details and uneven neck depicts the imperfections in us humans.

The first picture does it for me.

Overall good work.
Am sure you look like the first picture in real life

Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by Mursz: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2019
Emmzy201:

Am sure you look like the first picture in real life

Same with your kins and kindreds. Must you exhibit your stupidity in all your deeds and utterances?

My post, my opinion. it wasnt directed at you, why not mind your business and STFU!

If your life has no purpose, sorry i canf help you.

Mention me again and thunder strike those your sausage fingers you are using to type. Oponu!

Ah ok, I just saw your photo and realised you are still a small boy who is still being fed by his mother, I take back all I’ve said.

Now run along mummy is calling.
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by toluxa1(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

OP: correction, BUST not Burst.

Is it your title?
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by Emmzy201(m): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2019
Mursz:

Same with your kins and kindreds. Must you exhibit your stupidity in all your deeds and utterances?

My post, my opinion. it wasnt directed at you, why not mind your business and STFU!

If your life has no purpose, sorry i canf help you.

Mention me again and thunder strike those your sausage fingers you are using to type. Oponu!

Ah ok, I just saw your photo and realised you are still a small boy who is still being fed by his mother, I take back all I’ve said.

Now run along mummy is calling.
Na joke na
I no know say e pain you reach bone
And that's my son niggar
Now you can f*ck off

Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2019
no be Arusi akpuru akpu be dis?
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by aladetosin(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2019
True definition of talent.
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2019
Ryda, send me an email.
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by XceptionJay: 11:02am On Jan 12, 2019
rentAcock:
Nice statue of Barrack Obama. I know you are hoping this goes viral until Obama sees it and gives you automatic American citizenship. Your call may be answered young hustler.
It doesn't look like Obama plss
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by XceptionJay: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
I prefer to vote for this than to vote for Buhari. Thou they are both lifeless

Guy you just cracked my ribbs
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2019
toluxa1:

Is it your title?

No but rather embarrassing, noting it has made front page and also in violation of Nairaland rule no. 21.

What does it take to admit an error and correct it?

1 Like

Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by JONSYN7154: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2019
Emmzy201:
Wow this looks more alive than buhari
Hahahaha. Meet me for mama Iyabo shop make I give 4 gulder.
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by blacq2009(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
Creative
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by chizzypresh(f): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
Wow....This is really good
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by mechanics(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nice work.
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by Ryda(m): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

OP: correction, BUST not Burst.

Noted:

Thank you.
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by Anijay1212(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mtcheww... I tink say nah nyash d guy mold. Make nobody quote me o... I neva chop yet.
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by Anijay1212(m): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
Emmzy201:
Na joke na I no know say e pain you reach bone And that's my son niggar Now you can f*ck off
Your son? I hope he knows you are joking.
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by BluntBoy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ryda:
Here is a burst I made out of clay

Medium: clay
Size: life size
Title: Burst

Hello everyone, I have been on this platform for a while now, and I want to use my account as an avenue to create thread on art related topics.

Let us educate ourselves not only on politics and celebrities, but also on things around us that could yield positive results.

Bro, it is bust not burst
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by Ayobami7(m): 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
都没有
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by AlhajiBoss: 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ryda:
More..
How can I get one of this in my image?
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by Ryda(m): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
AlhajiBoss:

How can I get one of this in my image?

Your photos taken from different angles.. Or you come in person to my studio.
Re: Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:37am On Jan 13, 2019
Ryda:

Noted:

Thank you.

You are welcomed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm an Enthusiast Photographer: Here's My Mini Portfolio / FREE Logo Design Session. {(Submit Your Logo Design Request)} / We Recover your data from damaged, corrupted and formatted data storage devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.