Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

PHOTOS: Drama As Dino Melaye Refuses To Enter DSS Hospital……sleeps On Bare Floor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: Drama As Dino Melaye Refuses To Enter DSS Hospital……sleeps On Bare Floor (731 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / Drama As Ex-wife Marries Off Daughter Without Father’s Consent / My Boyfriend Tells Me To Sleep On The Floor While His Brother Sleeps On The Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Drama As Dino Melaye Refuses To Enter DSS Hospital……sleeps On Bare Floor by thegeniusmedia: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
After he was forcefully moved from the Police Hospital in Abuja to the Department of State Security Services (DSS) medical facility still within Abuja, Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi West Senatorial DIstrict in the National Assembly, has refused to enter the main building of the DSS centre.

Instead, he took position on the floor within the premises.

It was gathered that senator demanded from the security operatives the reason for bringing him to the DSS medical facility.

Afterwards, he refused to enter the hospital, since he claimed not to have been told the reason for his transfer from the Police hospital to the DSS quarters.

As such, he decided to stay put on the bare floor in the compound of the hospital.........https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2019/01/11/photo-drama-as-dino-melaye-refuses-to-enter-dss-hospital-sleeps-on-bare-floor/

Re: PHOTOS: Drama As Dino Melaye Refuses To Enter DSS Hospital……sleeps On Bare Floor by Dronedude(m): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
The great actor.

Leonardo DiMelaye
Re: PHOTOS: Drama As Dino Melaye Refuses To Enter DSS Hospital……sleeps On Bare Floor by Sunmolar(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin

Dino Degreat!
Re: PHOTOS: Drama As Dino Melaye Refuses To Enter DSS Hospital……sleeps On Bare Floor by SKhanmi: 2:27am On Jan 12, 2019
He looks quite comfortable, see cover cloth. I'm getting tired of being in the same country with people like this,they actually take us all for FOOLS. Facepalms.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable And Quality Beddings / Career Is Fast Destroying Marriages - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Says / Woman Cook Stone For Her Children Because There Is Nothing To Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.