Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

See What A Nigerian Man Saw Inside A Bottle Of Pepsi (FOTOS) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What A Nigerian Man Saw Inside A Bottle Of Pepsi (FOTOS) (984 Views)

What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul / The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Nigerian Man Saw Inside A Bottle Of Pepsi (FOTOS) by Kiddo01(m): 6:17am On Jan 12, 2019
A Nigerian man made it to the list of trending topics on the internet after he raised an alarm following what he discovered inside a bottle of Pepsi

According to Vincent Osamudiamen from Benin city, Edo state, he found a folded cork inside the closed bottle of soft drink as he berated bottling companies in Nigeria for being lackadaisical over hygiene.

He shared pictures of the Pepsi drink on Facebook and wrote;

Just imagine how these so called multinational companies are killing Nigerians with their unhygienic nature of producing what Nigerians consumed daily, this bottle is supposed to be wash and treated before refilling it with beverages, but the reverse is the case here. Can Pepsi do this in other countries outside Africa?#pepsi
#NAFDAC#SON #NIGERIABOTTLINGCOMPANIES #NBA

How safe are we. What are your thoughts on this?

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Saw Inside A Bottle Of Pepsi (FOTOS) by dessywayne(m): 6:26am On Jan 12, 2019
U can imagine what an international company like PEPSI takes us for. Malt is even d worst, i once saw a dead cockroach in a malt bottle after i had emptied d content in my tummy.
na GOD dey save man.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Saw Inside A Bottle Of Pepsi (FOTOS) by ValCon888: 6:34am On Jan 12, 2019
Na God my brother

These companies dont give a flying fvck about Nigerians.

After bribing the regulatory agencies meant to protect us, they bombard us with hazardous, unhealthy, and unsafe products all in the name of making a profit.

I bet you nothing will come out of this. If this dude was abroad, they'd be rushing to make an out of court settlement with him.

What a country we live in.

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Saw Inside A Bottle Of Pepsi (FOTOS) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 12, 2019
If it were a sane country with sane people, you would have sue that company.
But since insane we will just pretend nothing ever happened.

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Saw Inside A Bottle Of Pepsi (FOTOS) by JasonScoolari: 6:48am On Jan 12, 2019
Even with the Welder eyeglass, he still had the vision of an eagle.

CAF should appoint this dude as a referee for the 2019 AFCON in Egypt..... He's better than any VAR.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Saw Inside A Bottle Of Pepsi (FOTOS) by ceejayMAX(m): 7:03am On Jan 12, 2019
Jesu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Saw Inside A Bottle Of Pepsi (FOTOS) by Speedyconnect15: 7:14am On Jan 12, 2019
dessywayne:
U can imagine what an international company like PEPSI takes us for. Malt is even d worst, i once saw a dead cockroach in a malt bottle after i had emptied d content in my tummy.
na GOD dey save man.

The guys looks mischievous.

Like he put it there

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Saw Inside A Bottle Of Pepsi (FOTOS) by Nwaikuku2(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fake News. Attention seeker! you've also squeeze stlaw put inside and cover it with another pepsi cap.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Saw Inside A Bottle Of Pepsi (FOTOS) by Nwaikuku2(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nwaikuku2:
Fake News. Attention seeker! you should also squeeze stlaw put inside and cover it with another pepsi cap.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Saw Inside A Bottle Of Pepsi (FOTOS) by Kiddo01(m): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2019
To seek attention and bring this big company to public shame? Hmmm!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Coconut Fufu / Opinion: Which South Eastern Soup Is The Most Expensive To Prepare? / Nothing Is Cheap Again. Ordinary Homemade Puffpuff 1100 Gone Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.