Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul (56128 Views)

Will You Buy A Small Bottle Of Water 2k? / Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches β€˜mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Ugaboy: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
I'm unsure where the right session is to post this.

but I wanted to express my curiosity regarding the Azul Reposado Tequila bottleβ€”the taste, the emotions it evokes, and the sense of ego or pride associated with it.

Imagine being in a situation where a friend orders a drink worth 175k, and you realize that you don't have the equivalent amount of money in your account.

Share your experience.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Zonefree(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Get Azu if you can't afford Azul. Life no hard.

253 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by slawomir: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Nothing special
It is stupidity and wasting of money...most times if a bottle of my favourite alcoholic beer is too expensive at a particular bar..I boycott that bar immediately
Same thing I do at clubs..I don't call dorime never!
I will just go for the low price of any alcohol like 10k and put on my table..the sweet thing about some clubs as far as you order something for your table even if it is not costly...bouncers can not tell you to leave...and those females strippers will start dancing on your fertile rod and lap for testing and negotiating on price..as a sharp guy delay and dilly dally on the negotiations with each stripper that comes sit on your lap...at the end you will enjoy more than four strippers without paying a dime

Robnectar:

Shey u don return d 64k wey u job dat niggah

Not me

I don't do that shitt called local

It is against my rule in keyboarding
It is like a forbidden thing to me..no matter how broke I am

359 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Robnectar(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Who order azul, is it you or you, or you #SINginggrin

7 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by KingDash09(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Spent 1.6m for this thing earlier this year.. I was high that time I was just spending recklessly

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by EyenIbibio1: 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

It is stupidity and wasting of money

Not me

It is like a forbidden thing to be..no matter how broke I am

Boss Slaw, abeg show me way nah

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Robnectar(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

It is stupidity and wasting of money

Not me

It is like a forbidden thing to be..no matter how broke I am
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Ireportlive: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
cool

People get money

Some dey drink Action Bitters , Ace bitters and Orijin bitters

Na Azul some dey drink

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Ireportlive: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
Robnectar:

Shey u don return d 64k wey u job dat niggah

Do you actually think false accusations of your fellow guy and character assassination na cruise..

Is this what give you joy

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Robnectar(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ireportlive:

Do you actually think false accusations of your fellow guy and character assassination na cruise..

Is this what give you joy

Who is talkin abt assassination
Was only askin abt a deal he had wit someone posted on saynocultism group, cant u read to undastnd, shey u dumb ni

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by bestman09(m): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nobody that made his money legitimately will spend it on this thing.

If you are a legit big boy, you won't leave Hennessy for this thing

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
This remind us of the guy at our Barbecue Crib shouting to the Bottle ladies that "Na ASUN I order no be AZUL ooo",

After the hypeman don tell DJ to stop music,
Come dey play Dorime on a low key, Wey babes come dey dance in front of am with placards, fireworks and a bottle of Azul, with plenty ice inside ice bucket!
(Those hypemen ehn, na few go enter heaven o grin cheesy wink, dem Sabi dem job)

Our guy shout tire "Na ASUN I order no be AZUL ooo"
Na Asun I tell you for your ear o,
No be Azul o,
I no Sabi drink Azul ooo,
I no know how dem dey drink am ooo

πŸ˜„ 😁 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁 🀣

Rexymania:
Walahi you got me laughing loud in my dark room. Thanks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lol πŸ˜ƒ,
You are welcome.
As long as you get data to log in and enter this corner.
You must laugh sha. πŸ˜ƒ
Trust us

213 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Vokallond1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nothing special?
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Slynation(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lol... nothing special about it, just for show off!!

Just like the first comment guy, get Azu if you can't get Azul πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Reminderz: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
it's because broke people love to impress other broke people this is why they stay broke... when you're truly rich, you don't need to impress others by posing with a bottle of drink...

does the drink increase IQ? No. Does it make you look rich? Yes. Does it make you rich? No! Does taking the drink means you're rich? NO!

204 Likes 23 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by iCauseTrouble: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nothing special. Just overhyped by ritualists and yahoo boys to oppress and intimidate the legit working class grin

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by ManWater: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nothing Special.

Just one of those things class-conscious rich folks use to show off & intimidate poor folks. smiley

Seun abeg remove this useless SHARE button & replace it with DISLIKE.
Some comments deserve DISLIKE.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by SpatialKing(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
Absolutely nothing
Is just a social construct
Is just where some Nigerians girls are talking about Pizza πŸ•

Is similar to when APC supporters talking about Tinubu's 20 days in office...

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Cooldowntemper: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
This is the bottle of drink helinues saved his 30k APC monthly money for 8 years to buy and shout ronu

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by madridguy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
I remembered the first day i saw the drink at a club cheesy I followed a bros with his friend to the club i just dey surprise as they gave this drink a special table grin Na one money bag carry the drink na so i ask how much they sell it omo cold cash me 500k for just drink kiss

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Professorcplus(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
Shout out to Pocolee and Yemole.

Na when my guy cashout IRS refund 15million in BTC, I know say, money get spirit.
Before evening, 2 toyota camery don enter compound, go shopping for new phone and wears... Within a week followers don increase for Snapchat....

This na best time to redo him birthday party... Suffering no go o. That week na straight ballin for lounge, everybody don sabi my guy surname. Respect!!!

That Friday we don book club, call girls and their friends, girls free, guys na by invite...

Na when the alcohol enter body, you go understand the power of Azul and Doreme..., Competition, envy, and all manners of emotion you can't hide.

Girls shift and rock with guys that order expensive drinks, practically the only currency na girls, while Asake jam dey loud for speaker, girls are over my guy rubbing, rocking, seducing him...

Even CEO Tailor self follow order. Chai hype man and dj no even help matter, him Order 4 bottles before morning...

Na morning eye clear, see as him dey bone face as debit alert dey enter....

Anyhow shaa, Him don get respect and readily available girls...

Thanks

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by pheelbert: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
The bottles are hand made. Each bottle is different from the other.

https://vinepair.com/articles/ntk-clase-azul-tequila/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by visiondee(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
As I no get money buy Azul, make I jejely dey sip my Zaazu with peace of mind... Akanot kill myself

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by obembet(f): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
Best question of the day

Including hypeman 1.2M grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Dennisbulkan: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
cheesy
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by babz11(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
you can make legit money and order Azul with Dorime

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by aboyaji(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
The rave will soon die off like other raves

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
KingDash09:
Spent 1.6m for this thing earlier this year.. I was high that time I was just spending recklessly
Another Banger........
Baby, calm down, calm down
Girl, this your body e put my heart for lockdown
For lockdown, oh, lockdown
Girl, you sweet like Fanta o
Fanta o.
Baby, come gimme your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love
You got me like whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa
Shawty, come gimme your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love, hmm

Lobotomy02:

Nah your type?
You get 1,600 naira for account?
Lol πŸ˜ƒ, no mind our guy.
Na cruise.
Anything to make him feel happy is welcome you know.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Astra101: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
There is something called environmental spirit / influence. Don't go to any club in Nigeria unprepared, you will end up ordering like 5 bottles of Azul when that spirit comes upon you cheesy

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Highways: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hype... Water is still the best...

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by vickthourh(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
No be AZUL I ORDER OOOO
NA ASUN..

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Cobra Butchered On My Farm, Used For Pepper Soup / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price / Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.