Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos (39468 Views)

Femi Branch Rants As Trucks Return To Lagos Bridges / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun / Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Speedyconnect15: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2019
I dony know him oo
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Pamtoye(m): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2019
The guy is human na and very humane.... I like him 4 dat ... Its very expected... Abi shey celebrities ain't human again ni
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by sparog(m): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2019
myxxdenyi:

lolzz

It's the truth now, dey always complain as if they are not enjoying the attention

Take d attention away and dey will still complain of not been properly recognized

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Kingoftime50: 7:14am On Jan 12, 2019
but i don't know you
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by thegoodone1234(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2019
its not easy be a celebrity
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Saintsami(m): 7:18am On Jan 12, 2019
Don't you fuel in your car?
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Masterace(m): 7:28am On Jan 12, 2019
you should be expecting this kind of thing nah, abi who go see you wey no go hail you for any ghetto you find your self, but had it been it was in ajah or any other Behind areas in lagos them go just dey look you like muntula grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by tfash96(m): 7:31am On Jan 12, 2019
Ayoswit:
I knew he dropped something for the boys, if not something for loss for him body wink
like what
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by tfash96(m): 7:32am On Jan 12, 2019
obembet:

This life style doesn't work for u last year and u have started again... Pls change for ur own betterment. God bless Nigeria
Lol.show him d way 2 Shiloh this year
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by tfash96(m): 7:36am On Jan 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You call Adebayo Femi a rubbish actor

You need to take your meds

Respect should be given to those it is due

I would have questioned his acting prowess if he was not mobbed.

But I doubt anyone knows you in your street undecided
street is still big now.I doubt if he's well known in his compound if he's staying in 1 sha

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by mozona(m): 7:38am On Jan 12, 2019
why u dey complain, u no knw wetin u put urself
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Emma1Oj(m): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2019
Lazy Nigeria youth. How can I be running after my fellow human!! Maka gini?
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Alvin007: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2019
praizblog:
Famous nollywood actor Femi Adebayo rants on his page as he was not able to was suddenly surrounded by fans on a bike after the bike man shouted his name.

Life of a celebrity. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/femi-adebayo-rants-as-he-was-surrounded-by-fans-while-on-top-of-a-bike-in-lagos/

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 12, 2019
By virtue of always being on television, he is more famous than Otedola.

Most of you here don't even know what Otedola looks like grin

5 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by makinson2865: 7:59am On Jan 12, 2019
eyeview:
Who's he? Never heard of him

Are u jess coming from cave ....even in east , dey have his pic in trophy billboard as one of dea ambassadors.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2019
Kelamma:
Oga are you a political somebody that they are mobbing you? Are you sharing money? Are you an APC agent buying PVC?

Abeg undecided

He's a special adviser to a gov

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by vegafbs: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Dam5reey(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2019
Jay1F:
Rubbish Actor, show us the pics of where they surrounded you

Oga you are not serious, Okada riders surrounded you and the next thing to do is to remove his Note 8 and snap the scene undecided in that kind gathering..

You need some sense
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by abescom: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2019
Surprised many people didn't know that thing is a sponsored tweet for Trophy?

If you know you know.
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by aalangel(f): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2019
Jay1F:

If he had shown pics, he'll be accused of staging it all. You can't really please human beings.
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2019
i like dis guy sha
him with him old boy be good actor
the other last bro no too sabi act well like dat
kevin ikeduba na always cultist. robber. thug.. why
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Barcelona10: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2019
Jay1F:
Idiot
So he should snap selfie when late for a movie shoot
You are a big fool
Nairalander's almost all are senseless
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Kelamma(m): 10:20am On Jan 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

[b]He is actually holding a political office[quote]
Now I get the mobbing part.
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2019
whether you like it or not .... He is a Celebrity and attention will always follow him unless he no longer act again
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2019
What's he feeling like?mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Emiolaakinkunmi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
Saintsami:
Don't you fuel in your car?

IN A TRAFFIC JAM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar / We Met On Twitter - Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife / Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.