Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Jeel is a Scammer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jeel is a Scammer (584 Views)

Ebenezer Ebere Who Claims To Be A Content Writer Is A Scammer! / Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi / A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeel is a Scammer by tempem: 6:40am On Jan 12, 2019
Although, it's a penny.

But, it's still my labor.

Be careful if you find any of his adverts here...

Jeel, God will judge!

Cc:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Jeel is a Scammer by Jeel: 8:17am On Jan 12, 2019
This fellow has worked with me for some time as a writer. And like all my writers payment is sent every Monday or Tuesday.

Sometime in August last year it happens I started delaying in paying weekly, so sometimes I pay Thursday or Friday and sometimes after 2 weeks. But all your work was paid for.

This delays was as a result of PayPal issues and some new clients delaying to pay in few cases not paying (I still have over a hundred articles not paid for but I still paid the writers).

When all these started happening I kept all the writers in the know of my challenges with even screenshots of conversations and transactions. Whenever there is a delay in payment I give them the option of stopping to write until I pay or if you wish continue writing.

This fellow calling me a scammer cannot deny all the above.

This fellow calling me a scammer always had issues with his account. Anytime I send him money he will claim he didn't receive alert. One time I had to go to my bank to queue up to get a bank statement and sent to him to prove to him that I sent his money.

One day after sending payments after 2 weeks he just showed up and said I have not paid him for jobs done 2 weeks earlier. I was shocked so I said why didn't you tell me until now. He said he didn't receive alert but he felt the money was in his account but when he went to the bank he discovered it wasn't.

I asked for his statement of account but up till now he hasn't sent it to me. His excuse was that he is far from the bank. So I said to him no need to fight the money is not much I'll pay it. He thanked me.

We continued normal and he did other jobs and received due payments without issues through a different account with a different name.

I was still battling with PayPal problems and some clients unfaithfulness. Not one day did I refuse to pay because clients didn't pay. When bad comes to worse I delay payment but surely the payments will be sent. I had delayed 2 writers their payment for up to 4weeks. But at the end they were paid.

This fellow started sending me messages to pay him (the said funds I have earlier sent) he has a financial problem to fix. I pleaded with him to be patient I'll pay. I explained all my challenges and promised him once I fix these issues I'll pay up. He was patient for some time and later came back again. I got tired and stopped answering him. And stopped sending him jobs.

I kept battling with PayPal issues. Some of the writers even suggested means of fixing the PayPal issues.

He started threatening me. I didn't bother stooping low with him. My response to him was "I won't let your threats make me renegade my promise to pay you". Though I believe I sent that money.

He kept sending me threats, curses and all sorts of names he came on nairaland here to call me scammer before now. I saw it but didn't reply here on nairaland or privately on whatsapp or SMS text message.

And now you're here again.

The said funds was 10k but in one of the subsequent payments I paid 1k out of it.

For all this, I have now resolve that I will not pay the 9k again. I say a big AMEN!!! to ALL your curses and threats.

Youll have to prove to me I didn't send the money and send me a satisfactory apology here on NL and privately on whatsapp.

I will not bother replying you, not here not anywhere until you do all the above.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Jeel is a Scammer by tempem: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2019
Jeel:
This fellow has worked with me for some time as a writer. And like all my writers payment is sent every Monday or Tuesday.
Very True

Sometime in August last year it happens I started delaying in paying weekly, so sometimes I pay Thursday or Friday and sometimes after 2 weeks. But all your work was paid for.

Very correct

This delays was as a result of PayPal issues and some new clients delaying to pay in few cases not paying (I still have over a hundred articles not paid for but I still paid the writers).

When all these started happening I kept all the writers in the know of my challenges with even screenshots of conversations and transactions. Whenever there is a delay in payment I give them the option of stopping to write until I pay or if you wish continue writing.

This fellow calling me a scammer cannot deny all the above.

Obviously

This fellow calling me a scammer always had issues with his account. Anytime I send him money he will claim he didn't receive alert. One time I had to go to my bank to queue up to get a bank statement and sent to him to prove to him that I sent his money.

I didn't lie about that. I'm not the only one that complained.. About three writers complained too.. You dare not lie about this.

One day after sending payments after 2 weeks he just showed up and said I have not paid him for jobs done 2 weeks earlier. I was shocked so I said why didn't you tell me until now. He said he didn't receive alert but he felt the money was in his account but when he went to the bank he discovered it wasn't.

I was just too comfortable with the screenshot you sent. But on reaching the bank, I was told that the money didn't drop that I should call the sender, which I told you.

I asked for his statement of account but up till now he hasn't sent it to me. His excuse was that he is far from the bank. So I said to him no need to fight the money is not much I'll pay it. He thanked me.

But I later received it, and when I wanted showing you you said you will pay

We continued normal and he did other jobs and received due payments without issues through a different account with a different name.

I did to avert trouble

I was still battling with PayPal problems and some clients unfaithfulness. Not one day did I refuse to pay because clients didn't pay. When bad comes to worse I delay payment but surely the payments will be sent. I had delayed 2 writers their payment for up to 4weeks. But at the end they were paid.

This fellow started sending me messages to pay him (the said funds I have earlier sent) he has a financial problem to fix. I pleaded with him to be patient I'll pay. I explained all my challenges and promised him once I fix these issues I'll pay up. He was patient for some time and later came back again. I got tired and stopped answering him. And stopped sending him jobs.

I wouldn't have accepted them if you did send

I kept battling with PayPal issues. Some of the writers even suggested means of fixing the PayPal issues.

He started threatening me. I didn't bother stooping low with him. My response to him was "I won't let your threats make me renegade my promise to pay you". Though I believe I sent that money.

I never threatened you. I stated the obvious

He kept sending me threats, curses and all sorts of names he came on nairaland here to call me scammer before now. I saw it but didn't reply here on nairaland or privately on whatsapp or SMS text message.

And now you're here again.

The said funds was 10k but in one of the subsequent payments I paid 1k out of it.

For all this, I have now resolve that I will not pay the 9k again. I say a big AMEN!!! to ALL your curses and threats.

I don't need it anymore.. I'm here alerting others, if you can read well.
If you'd remember, I got the statement of account and wanted to show you, but you said you will pay.. On that note I didn't send it..

From August up till now.. Nothing came up.

Well, you said you believe you've sent it...... It's a fact that I didn't receive it ( I still have the statement of account with me)

And you never disturbed me to send you statements of account.. (you lied by saying you did)

If you did, what would have stopped me from sending?

Let me make it clear to you.. I've forfeited the pay, like I said it's meager..

.. And I'm sure you will regret it..

Just watch..

Youll have to prove to me I didn't send the money and send me a satisfactory apology here on NL and privately on whatsapp.

The statement of account is still handy

I will not bother replying you, not here not anywhere until you do all the above.

Bye

The last thing I'll do is ask if you for the pay again.. You too bye!

(1) (Reply)

Help To Help: A Way To Break The Chain Of Poverty / ? / URGENT: Creative Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.