Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

I Think Konga Wants To Scam Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Think Konga Wants To Scam Me (251 Views)

Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? / Kinnevik’s Investment In Konga Further Deteriorated In Nine Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think Konga Wants To Scam Me by kcwealth(m): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2019
Since 7th September 2018 I have made payment of 15,750 to konga and they have refused to make refunds for order that wasn't created stating to the claim that the money was not received at their end. To me they have not even tried to confirm from their account because even Gtbank has made every claim that the amount stated was successfully transmitted.. attached to this is the bank statement from GTBank and the previous reply from konga. Is this not a scam?

(1) (Reply)

Serious Business Partner Needed ASAP / Accepting New Bussiness Entries For 2019..new & Old Investors / Any Ideas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.