Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State (5751 Views)

Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) / 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) / 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by senatordave1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
Petersamuel8:
here in plateau Atiku has 75% of the total votes cast
Atiku will win plateau but not more than 65%.buhari always loses plateau narrowly when a pdp governor and president is on seat.now that its vice versa,lets watch out.
Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by Brightology2(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
Edoloaded:
Well from my observations, I'll say the candidate of the PDP will win Edo state.

Even tho obaseki has done really well in Edo state, i dont think the citizens here will take that into consideration when voting during the presidential election come February. Jokes apart you cant mention buhari name anywhere in Edo state and not get scorned by people.

Even during the alaghodaro summit hosted by the governor himself which had in attendance top APC chieftains, the crowd booed the governor when he asked people to support buhari come 2019. Its not a joke...

That is my observation tho

So based on your observations which presidential candidate will win in your state
you are very correct. Am from Edo state too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by ozo13(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
garfield1:

Limit yourself to anambra and allow kwarans analyze their state.
hehehe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by Brightology2(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
Edodefender:
In Edo state, I haven't seen any atiku billboard or posters, it's just buhari and next level logo.

In Edo north.

It will be a walk over for atiku.

In Edo central.
A walk over for atiku

In Edo south.
A walk over for atiku.

Atiku will get like 70-85% of votes here
you are correct bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by Brightology2(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
Oshigun:
PMB will win in Lagos and , I feel , all SW States comfortably.
which Lagos are you talking about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by kayalcomp: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
Let Atiku PDP concentrate more on the North, and also seek and strategize how to defend his votes from manipulation. That is all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by ozo13(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
KingDonald18:

No matter what, Saraki will still win kwara. I live in ilorin
hehehe.all the old trick saraki dey use had been blocked o.I saw him on TV complaining yesterday if anything should happen to him, the IG of police should be held responsible .I learnt the commissioner of police had been changed.is not going to be easy for him.he may likely retain his senate but others , gonna be difficult.
Kebbi state wr I work is a walk over for buhari.even the last governor decanted to apc and wanted a federal house of rep slot at the primaries which I think he lost

1 Like

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by Ahmed0336(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
MylezKayn:
Reporting from Nasarawa State it's gonna be a landslide victory for Atiku because since buhari started his political career he has never won in nasarawa state... We are fully atikulated

You have no idea what is coming.
Kindly bookmark this post

2 Likes

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by Unik3030: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
Yorubasaredogs:
The intelligent yorubas will vote Atiku while the illiterates amongst us will vote the lifeless dullard.
yorubas are dogs we agree, but those dogs will chase atiku back to his cage come next month. take that to the bank

1 Like

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by PHILipu1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Edodefender:
so oshiomole is going to tell me who to vote abi?
Don't worry,it is few weeks away.
With what Oshiomole did for Edo north,we will follow him to where ever he want us to go.

1 Like

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by senatordave1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
Brightology2:
you are correct bro.
He's not.oshiomhole will do anything to deliver edo.atiku may win at the polling units but apc will win at collation level.buhari will win edo north,lose exo central and narrowly win exo south.
Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by senatordave1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
PHILipu1:

Don't worry,it is few weeks away.
With what Oshiomole did for Edo north,we will follow him to where ever he want us to go.
With the appointment of the mighty osarodion ogie as campaign DG in edo,pdp is finished.

1 Like

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by PHILipu1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
Elose11:

Hahahaha!! I laugh in afenmai! Which Edo north are ypu talking about?? Buhari will loose in iyamho! Write it down. The era of voting along religious line in afenmai land is over. Remember the two candidates are Muslims.
Lol.
Keep dreaming.
PDP couldn't even win Iyamho when PDP controlled Aso rock,police,inec,DSS,CBN,army etc.

Is now that they have nothing to use and rig that they will win Iyamho?

Three Ivie and the whole Etsako land are locked down for Buhari because where Oshiomole goes,that is where we are going

1 Like

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by senatordave1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
onez:
Is it my Rivers?. if it's free and fair, Atiku 96%, Buhari 3%, void vote 1%
There has never been free and fair polls in rivers.if its free and fair,total votes won't exceed 500,000.
Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by PHILipu1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
dragonsfly:

If you like you can be zombies in Edo north and vote Buhari. I can tell you Esan and Edo will not vote for Bubu. Oshiomole cannot dictate to us.
Esan will be the Igbo of Edo state for sure till they realize that PDP is dead.

They should keep voting PDP while Edo north and Edo south will keep rotating the governorship.

If Atiku get 30% in Edo state next month,call me a bastard.

The era of PDP allocating figures in this zones are over.

1 Like

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by Friend01(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
Edodefender:
In Edo state, I haven't seen any atiku billboard or posters, it's just buhari and next level logo.

In Edo north.

It will be a walk over for atiku.

In Edo central.
A walk over for atiku

In Edo south.
A walk over for atiku.

Atiku will get like 70-85% of votes here
keep lying to yourself that in Edo North that it's a walk over for Atiku.

You don't live here. I do and I can tell you for free that Buhari is just it from Auchi to Agbede to Jattu( Oshiomhole's home base) are just for APC.

If disagree,argue with your keypad.

1 Like

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by CanineOfJackal: 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku will only win in ondo south.pdp cannot go anywhere with a weak structure.
stick to your cross river state this small boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by CanineOfJackal: 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku will win plateau but not more than 65%.buhari always loses plateau narrowly when a pdp governor and president is on seat.now that its vice versa,lets watch out.
stay in your state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by Arabiandude: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
cc Edoloaded, Edodefender
let's place a bet between Atiku and Buhari winning Edo state. If Atiku gets upto 40% in Edo north, you guys wins. If Buhari score let's than 40% in any of the 3 regions that makes up Edo state, you guys also wins. are you guys in? I reside at Akhiobanre, GRA, I would be voting at Ikpoba-okha ward 4 and I am from Uromi
Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by dragonsfly: 12:37am On Jan 13, 2019
PHILipu1:

Esan will be the Igbo of Edo state for sure till they realize that PDP is dead.

They should keep voting PDP while Edo north and Edo south will keep rotating the governorship.

If Atiku get 30% in Edo state next month,call me a bastard.

The era of PDP allocating figures in this zones are over.

Better begin to call yourself now because Atiku will win Edo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 13, 2019
dragonsfly:

See the big billboard of Jubrin and Osibade on Airport road .... I just dey laff. Only a madman will support Jubril in Edo south and maybe some people from Iyamo.
Edo is for Atiku
me seff tire, posters just full everywhere.

Wasted money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by fergie001: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2019
This election will particularly be protest votes.....against the President and especially against Governors and Legislators who have messed up....

In Lagos,where I reside....the gubernatorial will go to apc....but Buhari is expected to win albeit not as much as might hope...

In my native Abia, where I touch every 3months and will vote in....It is natural for them to massively vote the PDP Presidential candidate irrespective of whom he is.....but amongst the people there is a passion more for them to remove the Governor than vote against Buhari......

1 Like

Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by bakila: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Even one house of Assembly seat una no go see.
Now I know you are joking.
Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by bakila: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2019
senatordave1:
In cross river atiku 70% while buhari 30%
This frank.
Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by senatordave1(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
stick to your cross river state this small boy
Deboysben,i see you child.week not
Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by senatordave1(m): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2019
Arabiandude:
cc Edoloaded, Edodefender
let's place a bet between Atiku and Buhari winning Edo state. If Atiku gets upto 40% in Edo north, you guys wins. If Buhari score let's than 40% in any of the 3 regions that makes up Edo state, you guys also wins. are you guys in? I reside at Akhiobanre, GRA, I would be voting at Ikpoba-okha ward 4 and I am from Uromi
Dong be deceived,he's the same person as donmedra,binikingdown,osagyefo and several others.
Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by Chill2: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2019
My observation is finally confirmed. It's obvious most people active on this forum are from the SE, SS and SW. SW tries to hold strong but the tantrums from SS and SE is much. I can conclude that Atiku will win on nairaland and other social media platforms�. Am Edo, though I will not be voting my support is for PMB over Atiku. Majority of people crying hunger from these region does so because they have stopped benefiting from corruption. PDP never created job or build infrastructure in these region. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State by PHILipu1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
dragonsfly:

Better begin to call yourself now because Atiku will win Edo
I guess in your dream.
I will quote you next month.
Don't just dump this moniker after the results are out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi's Legal Team Invites Amazon Web Service As Witness To Testify; INEC Submits / Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri / Why Living With A Nigerian Wife Abroad Is No Longer Fashionable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.