Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,564 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Help Raise N5million For The Treatment Of A Stage IV Cancer Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Raise N5million For The Treatment Of A Stage IV Cancer Patient (719 Views)

NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court / Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last / Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Raise N5million For The Treatment Of A Stage IV Cancer Patient by ayozainy(f): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2019
Today, I want to tell you to help me not lose another dear one. One dearer, for he is my support and my rock. He bears all my responsibilities and has never failed of any of his duties towards me and our kids.

Ultimately, we would not leave him to the pitiable state of my country's health sector.

"Our radiation machine is a latest one, unfortunately, there is a long waiting list, it can break down at anytime and there is a looming strike" a teaching hospital doctor's statement to us.

We have been able to gather 5 million naira, your ₦500 is equally as important as another's ₦5000 naira. We have 5 million naira more to go, for a treatment in India estimated at ₦10,000000.

The account details are below.
*AC NO:0022826270*
*Bank: Stanbic Ibtc*
Name: A. Saheed.

_You can donate on Go fund me by clicking link below. Please no amount is too small._

https://www.gofundme.com/fight-against-stage-iv-cancer

We thank you who has heeded our call and you who will. And we pray for you all, May God always aid you.

_"May Your trials hit a firewalled faith"_

Mariam T. A, the wife.
*Please share widely* ��

Re: Help Raise N5million For The Treatment Of A Stage IV Cancer Patient by ayozainy(f): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2019
He has Nasopharyngeal cancer.

Nasopharyngeal cancer is a rare type of head and neck cancer. It starts in the upper part of your throat, behind the nose. This area is called the nasopharynx.

The nasopharynx is precariously placed at the base of your skull, above the roof of your mouth. Your nostrils open into the nasopharynx. When you breathe, air flows through your nose into your throat and nasopharynx, and eventually into your lungs.
Re: Help Raise N5million For The Treatment Of A Stage IV Cancer Patient by ayozainy(f): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2019
No amount donated is too small. Kindly help save a father, husband, Son and brother.

Kindly share and help push to the front page.

God bless you all
Re: Help Raise N5million For The Treatment Of A Stage IV Cancer Patient by ayozainy(f): 11:03am On Jan 13, 2019
Thank you

Re: Help Raise N5million For The Treatment Of A Stage IV Cancer Patient by ayozainy(f): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2019

Re: Help Raise N5million For The Treatment Of A Stage IV Cancer Patient by ayozainy(f): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
Your help is all we need
Thank you

Re: Help Raise N5million For The Treatment Of A Stage IV Cancer Patient by p3kdudu(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2019
Wow
Re: Help Raise N5million For The Treatment Of A Stage IV Cancer Patient by llaykorn: 12:17am On Feb 13, 2019
ayozainy:
Your help is all we need
Thank you

Hey!
Re: Help Raise N5million For The Treatment Of A Stage IV Cancer Patient by ayozainy(f): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
llaykorn:

Hey!
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Any Body Fitness Expert Here? / NEEM Oil-dogoyaro Oil / Please Help Doctors, I'm Dyeing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.