Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,214 members, 7,957,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo (37944 Views)

Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room / Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Snow87(m): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
That's what u get when u date an ogbanje gal. Nothing pain gals pas when u first as the guy declare the relationship " inconclusive" the pain pas their monthly menstrual cramps they will always look for something to transfer the aggression to, poor house, e Pele biko.
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by JBmarz(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Bad energy stay far away... Make u stay far away "in Wizkid's voice"
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by BluntBoy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
seunmohmoh:
aaua that did not give me admission that year

So, you are the terrestrial mama behind the matter?
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by kratosonofzeus: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
Jman06:
Just listen to yourself! So, should a guy also attack his ex girlfriend when she decides to dump him
bros it depends on the story behind that action, what of if the girl paid the guy school fee or something else, do u know what she has sacrificed for d guy ??
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by BluntBoy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
The guy must have seen hell while dating the girl.

Guys and girls, always watch out for the signs.

Signs such as excessive jealousy.

Suffocating clinging.

Intense moments of anger. When she/he smashes things up when you have small arguments, just know you have got yourself a drama queen. Run, my friend. Run!!!

I am talking from experience. Everything I lost to her madness is small compared to the joy I got from being free from her.
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by frozen70(f): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
Rextizzle:
Before she kill me I for done kill her, btw I don't date stupid touts...

Instead of you to take advice you are arguing

Will you even know when she will strike
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Rextizzle(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
frozen70:

Instead of you to take advice you are arguing

Will you even know when she will strike
I don't care, I've already said my mind. grin
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by DJBlessed(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
#wonders....women of nowadays are turning into something else
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by omotolly22(f): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
I don't blame her ,only God knows what the guy did to her ,some men are very terrible after u sacrifice for them they will just dump you

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Jman06(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
kratosonofzeus:
bros it depends on the story behind that action, what of if the girl paid the guy school fee or something else, do u know what she has sacrificed for d guy ??
Guys also get dumped by ladies even after the guy must have spent so much training her in school. So, going by your submission the guy is justified to take revenge on the lady
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by dingbang(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
Emotionally unstable people are the worst people to date on earth. Dont date people who can't control their emotions please. They need therapy
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by thunderframe: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
NOC1:
I am afraid of girls this days. One threatened me last week when we have not started anything, na him I press stop, mission aborted. I was cold for 2 mins after I heard all she said.

U never see something angry grin grin
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by sparog(m): 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
islandmoon:

i went to Uyo everybody is saying mbok! mbok!! what is the meaning?

Mbok is like saying "please" or "abeg"

It's one language I picked from my stay in Cross River State and Akwa Ibom

It's very sweet to say grin grin
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by islandmoon: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
grin grin grin MBOK!!

sparog:

Mbok is like saying "please" or "abeg"

It's one language I picked from my stay in Cross River State and Akwa Ibom

It's very sweet to say grin grin

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by mechanics(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
Is it by force again, one has to be careful with some ladies, they are dangerous.
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by StyleAfos(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by bigiyaro(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
chiommy123:
Last last the guy go drop the case and count his own loss while she counts hers. Balanced equation
wetin she loss?
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by odehaj: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Repent everyone! This won’t happen if they are both born again. Keep that in mind.
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Timisamd(m): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
kratosonofzeus:
Nice one young lady,
you don't smell what u can't eat
if you go buy market shey you no go test am?
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Joystark(f): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
Things dey happen o
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by dumininu01(m): 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mehn girls like this still exist grin grin... The guy should run for his life
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Dollabiz: 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
crazy ladies everywhere..
mine is.thinking.about love while im thinking about car buying
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by DavidEsq(m): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hotfreezer:

I knew hungry girls without home training would come out to defend their fellow animal.

Arson is a crime, he doesn't need to sue her, it is a crime which the state would prosecute. Meaning she presently is fighting the Government and people like you can't help her.

The owner of the house would still bring his own lawsuit which would ensure that she stays in prison while her poverty-stricken parents run around, selling their inheritance to settle the owner of the property.

That's when you dumb slay queens would know that your iphones and smelly weaves can't save you from trouble.
See finishing. Baba, abeg collect

Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by jafol(m): 12:16am On Jan 13, 2019
Abeg where is joy from? If i check well well na south east bitch
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Ipinpelumi: 12:31am On Jan 13, 2019
So people are from hell
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Akious2k2(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
NOC1:
I am afraid of girls this days. One threatened me last week when we have not started anything, na him I press stop, mission aborted. I was cold for 2 mins after I heard all she said.
Kindly tell us what she said

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation / Police Woman Disgraces Danfo Driver Over 50 Naira Bribe In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Court Sentences Businessman, Emeka Ekwunife To 10 Years Imprisonment For Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.