Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,659 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room (38599 Views)

Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone / Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04
A female student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba, (AAUA), was found dead in her room this weekend.

The deceased identified as Ifeoluwa Adekunle was a 300-level student of the Department of Economics.

It was gathered that the undergraduate student, who lived outside the campus, was attacked by her assailants while alone in the room.

A source, who preferred to be anonymous, said the killing caused apprehension among other students, stressing that the case had been reported to the police.

We found her in a pool of blood in her room. She was stabbed to death by yet-to-be-identified persons who came visiting. We know this is not a cult-related issue as some people are propagating.”

“We have reported the murder case to the police but seems they are slow in responding to our demands in identifying and tracking those behind this dastardly act.

“We are imploring the Ondo State Government to please look into the matter and ensure that the deceased gets justice,” he said.

Confirming the incident in a chat on Sunday, the Police Public Relations Officer in Ondo State, Funmilayo Odunlami-Omisanya, said investigation was ongoing.

Odunlami-Omisanya said the corpse of the deceased had been moved to the hospital’s morgue.

“She was killed but her corpse had been moved to the hospital’s morgue and we have begun our investigation on the case.”

“We are not sure if it’s a cult-related activity because she was murdered in her room situated off the campus but investigation is going to unravel the cause,” she said.

Source: https://dailytrust.com/female-student-found-dead-at-hostel/

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04
What Can Lead To The Death Of This Student
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by zang: 11:16pm On Feb 04
What could have gone wrong??
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by talented321: 11:19pm On Feb 04
Hookup gone wrong..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by eepeepook: 11:19pm On Feb 04
Wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Fineman2: 11:22pm On Feb 04
She must have offended someone badly but no one deserves some gruesome death

31 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Angrigowt: 11:33pm On Feb 04
She must have been rude to couple of persons.who marked her face n traced her hostel. Students.y dey can't leave quiet life . Baffles me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by God1000(m): 11:50pm On Feb 04
Sad, people are wicked

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by kestolove95(m): 12:30am On Feb 05
Diz one Don dump cultist

8 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Westerhoffe(m): 1:22am On Feb 05
Wickedness.

I wonder how someone will be that courageous to snuff the life outta someone else for any reason.

Honestly, life's worth nothing anymore in this country.
Just any little thing, killing is the next move.
What the heck is that?

If only you knew the confusion, fear, dread, horror, pains, and agony a person you murdered goes through, you wouldn't wish it for anyone.
The first struggle that'll struggle to open their eyes! That alone is terrific and horrific.
They'd wish someone shake them vigorously if perhaps it might help them regain consciousness. They'll scream but no one in this realm will hear them.
They'll travel in a flash to places they know while alive, trying to find who they can interact with but everything will be different.

I know these… because I've been there thrice. But GOD brought me back to life each time.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by internationalman(m): 1:46am On Feb 05
Angrigowt:
She must have been rude to couple of persons.who marked her face n traced her hostel. Students.y dey can't leave quiet life . Baffles me

Some of you are not normal in this country 😔😔😔

I don't wish death upon any member of your household; but would you say the same thing if this girl was your sister? Or would you be happy if someone says the same thing you just said now if the deceased was your sister?.

I will soon deactivate my account on this forum for the sake of my sanity

71 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by illicit(m): 2:37am On Feb 05
😳
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Angrigowt: 3:13am On Feb 05
I know her type. My sisters are not rude.ive lived amogbst her type before. I repeat..she must have been rude and insultive to a couple of persons.
internationalman:

Some of you are not normal in this country 😔😔😔

I don't wish death upon any member of your household; but would you say the same thing if this girl was your sister? Or would you be happy if someone says the same thing you just said now if the deceased was your sister?.

I will soon deactivate my account on this forum for the sake of my sanity

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by internationalman(m): 3:42am On Feb 05
Angrigowt:
I know her type. My sisters are not rude.ive lived amogbst her type before. I repeat..she must have been rude and insultive to a couple of persons.

You still don't get my point fo you?

7 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Angrigowt: 4:30am On Feb 05
Go sleep
internationalman:

You still don't get my point fo you?

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by internationalman(m): 6:18am On Feb 05
Angrigowt:
Go sleep

Ok let's assume you are right about her being rude in her dealings with the killer.

So basically, you are saying she deserves to be killed for being rude?

Dude what's wrong with you?

68 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Godsongang: 8:01am On Feb 05
Arrest the boyfriend and her friends for questioning.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Nicepoker(m): 8:23am On Feb 05
Godsongang:
Arrest the boyfriend and her friends for questioning.
You don't arrest for questioning. You can only be invited.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by ImoleNaija: 10:57am On Feb 05
Kai! May God console her parents & loved ones.

Angrigowt:

And you think anyone who is rude deserves gruesome death?

8 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Dididrumz(m): 10:57am On Feb 05
People just dey die everywhere.
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by DohFahSo: 10:58am On Feb 05
talented321:
Hookup gone wrong..
Grow small sense.

16 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by DohFahSo: 10:59am On Feb 05
Angrigowt:
Shut UP;!!!

19 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Woodshot: 10:59am On Feb 05
To arrest those devils the cops needs to comb everything. If the cops are willing the assailants would be nabbed before sunset today.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by SuperOnyi: 10:59am On Feb 05
shocked

This murder has just too many 'What ifs' soaked inside: to identify the murderer(s), we must gain access to her phone. Check the call logs and find out who she called last.

With forensic fingerprint analysis, we are closer than ever to get them.

Then, interrogate those she hanged out with, her boyfriend (if she had one), her sisters especially the one she was closest to, and her neighbors.

When evils like this happen, you keep wondering if truly the people of olds were right when they said no man is an island. In a world where you risk getting your life snatched and your dreams of being great terminated, being an island might be safer.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by pinkguy(m): 11:00am On Feb 05
Gossip ,when you gossip about the wrong person,the end may not be nice
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Solofresh2: 11:00am On Feb 05
Hmmmm nawa
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by femi4: 11:00am On Feb 05
NaijaCoverBlog:
Probably jealous boyfriend/admirer issue

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by bestman09(m): 11:01am On Feb 05
Very painful. I can't imagine what the parents will be going through now. May God continue to protect us and our loved ones from evil

3 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by tuzle(m): 11:02am On Feb 05
NaijaCoverBlog:
ogbeni read. The cause of death was explained in the post but u still came here to ask. With how poor investigation is in Nigeria I doubt they will ever find the killer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbery Suspect Leads Policemen To Arrest 77-year-old Gunrunner In Delta (photos / Human Heads Found In a Hotel at Onitsha / 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.