Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,647 members, 7,823,833 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo (37850 Views)

Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room / Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
Buhari why
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by khalids: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
what kind of youths are being raised in Nigeria.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by weyreypey: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
cool
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by sahm4u2nv(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
Two wrongs don't make a right

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by anochuko01(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
girl should be rusticated and put in custody until her parents pay up...
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by islandmoon: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
sparog:
Why do fools fall in love

grin cheesy
She should be arrested mbok

Arson is a serious crime
i went to Uyo everybody is saying mbok! mbok!! what is the meaning?
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
chiommy123:
Last last the guy go drop the case and count his own loss while she counts hers. Balanced equation
His landlord nko? undecided
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
holoshow attitude...
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by 1stpikin(f): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
Moral of the post DONT DATE AN AAU STUDENT IF NOT NA YOUR THIRD LEG SHE GO BURN... Sorry bro.

Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Lumig: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
Imagine, she's doing this as a girlfriend but as a wife she's going to kill her children and and the husband. Mad girl
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by toscolee(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
Rextizzle:
Before she kill me I for done kill her, btw I don't date stupid touts...

The nurse, the teacher, the banker and the two different lawyers who stabbed their hubbies to deaths, are they stupid touts? U never jam woman wey her love for you turn to hatred.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
them plenty for AAUA, it might be all this pre-degree ladies

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by medropoly(m): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
chai.. grin grin grin
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by toprealman: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
Rextizzle:
I swear if any girl try this shít with me, something terrible go happen.
Your type can barely bite....only bark, bark and more bark!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hotfreezer:

I knew hungry girls without home training would come out to defend their fellow animal.

Arson is a crime, he doesn't need to sue her, it is a crime which the state would prosecute. Meaning she presently is fighting the Government and people like you can't help her.

The owner of the house would still bring his own lawsuit which would ensure that she stays in prison while her poverty-stricken parents run around, selling their inheritance to settle the owner of the property.

That's when you dumb slay queens would know that your iphones and smelly weaves can't save you from trouble.
and you have to conclude she's from a poor background? I just don't understand how people tend to quickly believe we all have same stories in life.
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Computergloba: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Buhari why

Haha

How did Buhari cause this ??
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by janeade(f): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
A well trusted, reliable, 100%legit vendor is here with mouthwatering, pocket-swelling and eye-catching rates. A trial will convince you.

BURA-ENTERPRISE
_Gift Card is needed endlessly_
with undiluted integrity and instantaneous payment within nanosecond

Just paste your *GIFT CARD 24/7
Buying at cool rates

US��,U.K.��,AUSTRALIA ��,CANADA ��, GERMANY ��
�iTunes GIFT CARDS
�AMAZON GIFT CARDS
�STEAM GIFT CARDS
�WALMART CARDS
�TARGET CARDS
�GOOGLE PLAY CARDS
���

Please ����

What's app - 08067113111
Call -08067113111
A well trusted, reliable, 100%legit vendor is here with mouthwatering, pocket-swelling and eye-catching rates. A trial will convince you.

BURA-ENTERPRISE

Buying at cool rates

�iTunes GIFT CARDS
�AMAZON GIFT CARDS
�STEAM GIFT CARDS
�WALMART CARDS
�TARGET CARDS
�GOOGLE PLAY CARDS
���

Please ����

What's app - 08067113111
Call -08067113111

BURA-ENTERPRISE

Buying at cool rates

�iTunes GIFT CARDS
�AMAZON GIFT CARDS
�STEAM GIFT CARDS
�WALMART CARDS
�TARGET CARDS
�GOOGLE PLAY CARDS
���

Please ����

What's app - 08067113111
Call -08067113111
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Triciahyman26: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
This one have mad!! grin grin angry angry
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Adebowale89(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
the guy dating cooperate mad girl should be held responsible for this

many guys are the cause of their predicament. they will know lady they're asking out is a violent person but because of her physical features they will ignore the danger and consequences

in all my relationships so far, I studied the lady for some time, anytime I notice a sign of violent in her, I'd called the relationship off with wisdom

he should be happy she didn't kill him
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
Earthbound:
Karashika.

tufiaaaaa!
Have you bother to ask why she did it? The blogger reported just one side of the story but he didn't contact the accused to hear her own side of the story to have a balanced reportage. Knowing justify burning a building because of break up but there is more to this story.
Is this how blogging will take over news reportage? A professional will always be professional
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by phemyj(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
1stpikin:
Na dia thing
WHO STILL DEY DOUBT ONDO?
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by blackright007(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
Rextizzle:
I swear if any girl try this shít with me, something terrible go happen.

Then be ready to spend the rest of your time in LUXURIOUS places like
(1)Alagbon
(2)kirikiri (min,max)
(3)okere (ask erigga)
(4)Oko

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Hotfreezer: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
IntrovertedK:
and you have to conclude she's from a poor background? I just don't understand how people tend to quickly believe we all have same stories in life.

You and her both share same backgrounds? grin

That's your luck, deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
All these Crazy Nigerian Girls most of them don't know how to deal with Break up..... They can dump guys without giving a damn but when a guy dump them you will see them Crying and Wailing and if you don't dissapear they can go to any length to hurt you. If a guy dump a girl forget it they will never talk to you again and they will have deep hatred for you but if it is a girl that dump guy, guys will still handle it better and they can even become friends afterward.
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by blackright007(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
chiommy123:
Last last the guy go drop the case and count his own loss while she counts hers. Balanced equation
Seems you could do worse....
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by D1zion: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Dele why will you tell Joy that you no longer love her like that.now see wetin happen.
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Jman06(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
kratosonofzeus:
Nice one young lady,
you don't smell what u can't eat
Just listen to yourself! So, should a guy also attack his ex girlfriend when she decides to dump him
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by Adufeamos: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hmm! May be she rented d apartment for him nd set up d room den d guy dumped her unjustly. But dts too xtreme dear.
Re: AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo by olempe(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
Same thing happened to me in 2010, same institution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan / SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes / CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.