Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. (39370 Views)

Which Old Muscian Do You Remember When Listening To The Present One / Ask Dbanj To Recognise This Miracle In His Oliver Twist Competition! / Who Is Ur Best Muscian In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by buzugee(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2010
here is what people think of barry manilow http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2211924545
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by EloSela(f): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2010
buzugee:

if you cant hang, dont swing. you started the abuses. i simply ended it. dont come at me sideways if you dont want to be truncated. thats all i am sayin. i play dirty and i play nice. its however you want it. what you give is what you receive.

Shut idiot! Do mummy and Daddy know you are on the Internet chatting sh!t instead of doing your homework?
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by buzugee(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2010
EloSela:

Shut ! Do mummy and Daddy know you are on the Internet chatting droppings instead of doing your homework?
there you go again trying to sound smart and failing miserably at it. stay out of the kitchen if you cant hang because i am about to come down on you like a tonne of bricks if you keep yapping like a demented poodle with no leash.
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2010
Around the world?

Fela & Femi
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by tekajibril(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2010
EloSela:

^^^^
You don't speak for everyone in the world and so you can't say who or who does not listen to that sort of musci. Shirley Bassey does Cabaret theatre style music, the genre that made Liza Minelli, Barry Manilow and Sinatra famous all over the world. Furthermore if no one listened to that sort of music there wouldn't be radio stations dedicated to it and it wouldn't be taught in colleges around the world. There also wouldn't be sell out shows on Broadway and London's theatreland because that is the sort of music that is played there, not your Lil Wayne's and Wale, lol!!! grin

As I said if Shirley is a relic of the past then the same can be said for anyone star over 60. With your logic you come across like a 16 year old. is that how old you are?

I just Asked my Dad about Dame Shirley Bassey, He was like "Who is that?, Is she a duke's wife or what?" Nobody knows that woman joor!! the ppeps who knew her r either dead or in a nursing home.
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by marcus1234: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2010
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by Afam4eva(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2010
Here are the most internationally recognized Nigerian musicians in no partcular order.

Sade Adu
Seal
Lemar Obikar
Fela & Femi
Nneka
Psquare
Tu face
Asa
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by buzugee(m): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2010
tekajibril:

I just Asked my Dad about Dame Shirley Bassey, He was like "Who is that?, Is she a duke's wife or what?" Nobody knows that woman joor!! the ppeps who knew her r either dead or in a nursing home.
rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt grin
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by Afam4eva(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2010
Who the hell is Shirley Bassey. Why do Nigerians just like ridiculing thgemselves and the memory of other people.
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by buzugee(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2010
afam4eva:

Who the hell is Shirley Bassey. Why do Nigerians just like ridiculing thgemselves and the memory of other people.
grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by babsjnr(m): 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2010
shirley bassey is real mixed race of half nigerian and welsh believe it or not, http://ethnicelebs.com/shirley-bassey
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by idifu(m): 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2010
Seal,sade Adu,chamillionaire,Wale and their likes are not Nigerians and they arent known as Nigerians so u guys should quit dreaming  they are Nigerians, they  dont even see themselves as Nigerians, even Papoose( one of the hottest and most lyrical rappers ever in the history of  rap game) do not see himself as a Liberian even though his parents were migrants from Liberia in the 70's, he sees himself as a New yorker from Bedstuy,Brooklyn.
Krs1 too has  Nigerian blood  flowing in him too he is one of the greatest rappers of all time due to his contribution to the development  and the growth of hiphop he does not see himself as a Nigerian but a New yorker from Bronx.
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by babsjnr(m): 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2010
2many ignorant , hip pop kids yo yo yo and wanna be gansta in n l, shirley bassey is very classical and more sensible musican ever in the world better than all this crap musican talk abt sex,drugs cars, hoe, gun,money,jewellery, hip pop kids upgrade
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by tekajibril(m): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2010
Dame Shirley Bassey is so old, so old that when she was in school, there was no history class grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by babsjnr(m): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2010
@idifu thank you.  all  this american/uk rappers or musican with nigerian descendants like papoose, chamillionaire, taio cruz don't call them self nigerian they represent the community where they are born and bred not nigeria
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by babsjnr(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2010
she's old with good sence of humor and humble, age is just a number not a big deal
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by babsjnr(m): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2010
@tekajibril ur dad need 2 upgrade he don't know wat's going on in music industry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by tekajibril(m): 12:23am On Aug 14, 2010
babsjnr:

@tekajibril  your dad need 2 upgrade he don't know wat's going on in music industry  grin grin grin grin grin

u mean downgrade, cos last i heard they didnt have Billboard charts when Shirley Bassey was in Vogue. B*tch is so old, she gangbanged with the Flintstones. U prolly think u've gonna get dat food stamp for knowing who she is right now, huh?
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by babsjnr(m): 12:48am On Aug 14, 2010
@tekajibril hahahah you prick dirty cun* uneducated dumbhead clusterfuc*, do you fuc*king think am like food hunger like your family's tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by googles: 12:57am On Aug 14, 2010
tekajibril:

Dame Shirley Bassey is so old, so old that when she was in school, there was no history class grin grin grin grin

tekajibril:

u mean downgrade, cos last i heard they didnt have Billboard charts when Shirley Bassey was in Vogue. B*tch is so old, she gangbanged with the Flintstones. U prolly think u've gonna get dat food stamp for knowing who she is right now, huh?

Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by babsjnr(m): 12:57am On Aug 14, 2010
@tekajibril brainwashed say sumthing
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by tekajibril(m): 1:02am On Aug 14, 2010
babsjnr:

@tekajibril hahahah you prick dirty cun* uneducated dumbhead clusterfuc*, do you fuc*king think am like food hunger like your family's tongue tongue tongue tongue

LOL!! u amaze me. how can i be the hungry one when u know who Shirley Bassey is? doesnt she live in a trailer or sumth? ya'll must be neighbors for u to know who the f*uck she is. Ur family is so poor, your family ate cereal with a fork to save milk, your family portrait is on the front of a food stamp reading "FAMILY OF THE YEAR".
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by babsjnr(m): 1:12am On Aug 14, 2010
soz kid you are very inmatured kid please brush up ur english and try 2 get know about your self that's it
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by tekajibril(m): 1:19am On Aug 14, 2010
babsjnr:

soz kid you are very inmatured kid please brush up your english and try 2 get know about your self  that's it

b*itch move, on sum Mike Tyson shitt.
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by Robotnik: 3:41am On Aug 14, 2010
i think it is WALE
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by buzugee(m): 4:05am On Aug 14, 2010
tekajibril:

tekajibril:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by buzugee(m): 4:13am On Aug 14, 2010
idifu:

Seal,sade Adu,chamillionaire,Wale and their likes are not Nigerians and they arent known as Nigerians so u guys should quit dreaming  they are Nigerians, they  dont even see themselves as Nigerians, even Papoose( one of the hottest and most lyrical rappers ever in the history of  rap game) do not see himself as a Liberian even though his parents were migrants from Liberia in the 70's, he sees himself as a New yorker from Bedstuy,Brooklyn.
Krs1 too has  Nigerian blood  flowing in him too he is one of the greatest rappers of all time due to his contribution to the development  and the growth of hiphop he does not see himself as a Nigerian but a New yorker from Bronx.
this is how people fail exams. a lot of you guys can never take multiple choice exams in america because they try to trick you with the way the question is worded. if this question was some kinda exam a lot of yall would have banged it. the question is WHO IS THE MOST RECOGNIZED NIGERIAN MUSICIAN not WHO IS THE MOST RECOGNIZED AND PATRIOTIC NIGERIAN MUSICIAN
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by 5p1naz(m): 4:26am On Aug 14, 2010
pasuma angry angry angry any1 wanna argue proof dey,
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by EloSela(f): 8:17am On Aug 14, 2010
Sade has always claimed to be Nigerian.

[flash=400,325]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/FPK2V1TSgd0&sns=em[/flash]
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by blacksta(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2010
Dr alban - the chap was no 1 on the mtv top 100 yearly count down i think in late 90's
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by buzugee(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2010
blacksta:

Dr alban - the chap was no 1 on the mtv top 100 yearly count down i think in late 90's
dr alban was a one hit wonder. the only people who know him are people who happen to watch mtv in the mid nineties. thats not a lot of people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label / 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) / [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.