Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Start Your Own Telecom VTU Business With Just 2K - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Own Telecom VTU Business With Just 2K (1624 Views)

How To Start Vtu Business With Just 3,500 / How To Make Over 20k Daily In TELECOMS VTU Business / How To Start VTU Business With RAGP COMPANY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Your Own Telecom VTU Business With Just 2K by wolerichiee: 10:18am On Feb 02, 2019
ReppingLocals:
Dear OP, I wish to pitch my post under your headline. Thank u.
----
Desiring a viable and profitable investment without committing your time?
Invest in Global Currency Market
For Small Investors (Pooled Investment - Hedge funds)
⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙
Minimum Initial Capital : NGN50K - 300K
Fixed: ROI 20%/Monthly

For More Info Contact:
Call or TEXT to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

Please don't come ask unnecessary questions, you don't expect anybody to move around the country to show face to you before you wire your capital. If you don't understand the concept of being a silent investor in a business, then keep to what you know.

Kind regards.
you have come here on another person's thread to deceive and scam people when you have not paid me my returns on my investment
Re: Start Your Own Telecom VTU Business With Just 2K by ReppingLocals(f): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
wolerichiee:
you have come here on another person's thread to deceive and scam people when you have not paid me my returns on my investment

I don't know who's talking if you got nothing as you claimed, then you must be below with this capital.. If someone else please state.
---
Debit Alert!
Acc#: ******6585
Amt:27,500.00
Desc: 004883433443/TRF IFO BRIAN ICH
Time:16-Dec-2018 22:28
---
Good evening ma, trust u r excellent.
Service update. Today is 4th day and three more days to go.
As an enthic, we observe the year ends holidays, so today's our last working day to resume 2nd week of January which is 7th, 2019. Your payment is to be ready by 9th but it will be paid 7th Jan, 2019 and we'll carry on from there normal.
While Thanking you for your understanding, we're wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year in advance.
We're poised for excellence always.
Kind regards.
-----

Sorry I'm having network problem back in my village I'm barely online, phone don't go through. I'm yet to return to Lagos to resume my work nevertheless your money will be wire once I'm where I have strong network.

See the photo sent, I processed transferred yesterday to a client and it was successful and I was debited but client never received payment and this was a used by poor network where I am. It will take 7-14days for bank to revert to my account. I have experienced this before hence I paused your transfer.

Thank you for your understanding.
---
[02/02 11:42] Online: Will get back to you... just hold on.
Thanks for your patience
[02/02 11:42] Online: Good morning
[02/02 11:43] Online: Working on returning your money to you, sorry..
----
Only to come on here as mentioned to me on new chat and see I am been called a scammer.
I have taken or stolen money from anybody on NL or anywhere please correct your notion.
If you any other personal issue with me other than this, do let me know.
Re: Start Your Own Telecom VTU Business With Just 2K by musty98(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Start Your Own Telecom VTU Business With Just 2K by ReppingLocals(f): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
wolerichiee:

I will like to follow up my previous post in reply to you post because now I know who's is talking.

You have your right to protest but do it with facts.
You said you were never paid, you got your 2x payments from 70k as attached from the date you invest before the hiatus and you were notified and delay was reported with screenshot of pending transfer. (Part of your details covered as part of our Privacy policy) we value our clients.

Your Investment is in a Hedge Fund Portfolio with term limit.
You were educated on what you were investing into not cajoled or deceived or forced.
We're not money doublers we work real hard for returns.

I have no criminality intention or attitude, I would rather beg than steal.
My work as a Private Asset Manager is a sensitive one not to be done in an uncomfortable environment. If this is not understood.
I have more contracts from clients in various countries than too broke to stoop so low to steal or defraud.
When we avail opportunities for small investor to earn residual income and experience a slight slack, we are TAG SCAMMER. Nigerians have to grow pass this level.
Information is power.

Your funds will be refunded with due procedures as already said to you as a result of this incident.
We will part ways with anything that will draw trouble to us or drag our reputation to the mud.
You are not the only investor on NL.

TYPE MY NAME AND PHONE ON GOOGLE this is no fraud attached to it.

Kind regards.

Re: Start Your Own Telecom VTU Business With Just 2K by comfort91: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Start Your Own Telecom VTU Business With Just 2K by queenesthr(f): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Banks make millions out of you when you buy data, airtime , cable TV and PHCN directly from your account.

Why not reverse the trend and start earning ?

Abi you no like better thing ?

Register and get your own share of the Moi-Moi.
Wise up !!!
Re: Start Your Own Telecom VTU Business With Just 2K by mekainocas: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Start Your Own Telecom VTU Business With Just 2K by Rawshal(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Start Your Own Telecom VTU Business With Just 2K by iammolahs(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
queenesthr:
Start your own Telecom recharge business with just 2k.
You can make as much as 20K daily depending on how seriously how take the business.

You will be given your own unique back office from where you can recharge for all networks, pay for cable TV subscription and electricity bills.

WhatsApp me on 08034708929 to get started or drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Start Your Own Telecom VTU Business With Just 2K by jesusnmary: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Start Your Own Telecom VTU Business With Just 2K by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Start Your Own Telecom VTU Business With Just 2K by obicoself(m): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Start Your Own Telecom VTU Business With Just 2K by dsurest(m): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2019
Hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Buy Original Unboxed Perfumes Wholesale / Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) / Virgin set to take over Vmobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.