Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Nigerian Soldier Professes His Love To His Wife With Bullets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Soldier Professes His Love To His Wife With Bullets (769 Views)

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Professes His Love To His Wife With Bullets by hitng(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
A gallant Nigerian soldier at the Battle field has reportedly sent out a love message to his wife, Adama.

The courageous soldier revealed that he’s ready to die for his country whilst fighting with Boko Haram insurgents.

The message was shared on Facebook by Sadiq Muktar who works with Doctors Without Borders.

https://hitng.info/1892/nigerian-soldier-professes-his-love-to-his-wife-with-bullets/amp/

lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: Nigerian Soldier Professes His Love To His Wife With Bullets by Jayslicky: 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
This a patriot unlike one idiot shouting I will fight corruption in aso rock.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Professes His Love To His Wife With Bullets by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
Adama disappoint.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Professes His Love To His Wife With Bullets by Gofwane(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
Non sibi sed patriae
Re: Nigerian Soldier Professes His Love To His Wife With Bullets by Gracespecial101(m): 1:40am On Jan 13, 2019
The life of a Soldier...
We appreciate you

Re: Nigerian Soldier Professes His Love To His Wife With Bullets by habsydiamond(m): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2019
I pity our soldiers in this country....ur leaders don't have their interest at heart...how will u send soldiers to war without sufficient weapons. It's like packing cows to a slaughter ground....I prefer to become a police in the US than become a soldier in Nigeria...reason is that the US care about their citizens than my beloved country...

(1) (Reply)

4 Benefits Of Giving Your Partner Space In A Relationship / Police Arrest Lady Who Lured Man She Met On Facebook And Arranged For Him To Be / Lust In This Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.