Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Devil's Puzzle - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Devil's Puzzle (10491 Views)

Devil For A Husband / The Devil In The Suit / The Handsome Devil I Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devil's Puzzle by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
ghostwritter:
From the stables of GHOST PRODUCTION in partnership with BLACK-DOGS ENTERTAINMENT and NAIRALAND STUDIO presents: Devil's Puzzle.

All rights reserved. No part of this write-up may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transported in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, re-cording or otherwise), without the prior written permission of the writer himself.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

You can contact the writer OMOTAYO TAOFIQ SULEMAN through: osuleman11@gmail.com or osuleman11@yahoo.com

Personal note:Funny enough I made a new year resolution never to type stories again and face reality but this voice in my head won't just let me rest, it keeps whispering crazy things into my head and urging me to write. So now I have decided to obey (So that i will not come and run mad). I swear I don't know what this story will be all about, I don't know what shape it's going to take but I have this feeling it going to be super horrific and crazy. Mind you, I am not so good with English but I will try. I will try make this write-up one of my best here on nairaland and hopefully one of the best you will ever read. Trust me. But updates drops weekly.

pls no one should quote my story just to get my attention, it's insensitive. I will complete this story by God's grace.

I dedicate this work to every crazy introvert like me who dwells in the happiness of the beautiful events inside their heads. We are not mad, we are just wonderfully crazy.. wink
Bros I tot you said that you will complete this book? I pray that grace will be made available unto you to complete this work you've started, Amen.
Re: Devil's Puzzle by Solly1(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2019
OP, coman update joor.
abi body dey sweet u?
Re: Devil's Puzzle by mhizv(f): 8:39am On May 20, 2019
As usual,he has abandoned this story!

2 Likes

Re: Devil's Puzzle by Rodriguez12(m): 12:19am On Jun 08, 2019
mhizv:
As usual,he has abandoned this story!
Again!!... Mtchew
Re: Devil's Puzzle by Vulcanheph(m): 3:04am On Jul 13, 2019
Ghostwriter the king of Incomplete stories

4 Likes

Re: Devil's Puzzle by Kaycee9242(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
and ppl really said it that this guy will never complete this story and it has happened. i will never get close to his story again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

{Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. / Africa to Europe: The Life Of Miss Maria : Season 1. / Let's Discuss Yoruba Literature...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.