Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP (19063 Views)

Don't Waste More Than 72 Hours Trying To "Set P" In 2019 - Beat FM OAP, Osi / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by sommyboi(m): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
There's one golden rule that states
"Never ever go back to an Ex"
I don't know why it's golden, but I know it saves more life than a lifeguard.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by shoeswarehouse(f): 12:19am On Jan 13, 2019
Good advice but does not apply always

Check out my signature for shoes and sneakers pay on delivery available within Lagos
Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by purples25(f): 12:23am On Jan 13, 2019
If you say your ex was shit, that probably means you were shit too, because if you're not shit , then you wouldn't date shit.

And hey if you're so good why did you end up with so called trash , if you have such good taste how did you pick this problem up.

You must have enjoyed picking up a problemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

And if you take this write up seriously, that's too bad, too bad.

3 Likes

Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by jaxxy(m): 12:27am On Jan 13, 2019
Speak for urself.
Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by goodnewscliff(m): 12:37am On Jan 13, 2019
chiefqueen:
Single, cos I don't have money.
love this!!! �����

1 Like

Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by kingjahjah(m): 1:24am On Jan 13, 2019
chiefqueen:
Single, cos I don't have money.
to do what..... To buy d ring for d guy right?.......wehdonema
Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by shevy45(m): 3:41am On Jan 13, 2019
Stop telling people to get married because their mates are married, their mates too are dead, did anybody force them to die?

3 Likes

Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 13, 2019
Pride aside, I don't see anything wrong in going back to an ex, especially when you both have realized your mistakes, all my exes want to come back to me one way or the other, I'm not perfect but I'm always good to any guy I date which is why they always come back, though I rejected them and their friendship cause of reasons best known to me, I've also tried to go back to an ex, my favourite ex that I like very well, I don't even know why I like that my ex so much ans he likes me too, maybe cause we always fighting year to year, well I guess that made the likeness stronger, now we are very good friends, even if we don't marry each other, I value the friendship.

I've seen exes that broke up after years and months and still came back together and got married, ex doesn't make them enemies, what will be will be sha.

6 Likes

Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by hesilo(m): 4:02am On Jan 13, 2019
Some exes should just remain exes.

Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 13, 2019
How can I go back after an escape? sad
But then, there must be something to gain from all relationships.With or without them,life goes on.... smiley
Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by madone: 6:17am On Jan 13, 2019
Your current guy or girl was someone's ex. Even ur current wife or husband .if we all go back to our exes some relationships will scatter or marriages will end. My take Is ex is ex going back is extremely dangerous soo look for another and move on. Did I hear u whisper next level grin .....i hate buhari soon he will be ex president we can accept him back so is every ex
Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:39am On Jan 13, 2019
Truth, most guys want to hookup with their ex because their cow girl game is 100%, or they aint getting some in their new relationship. After that, nothing more
Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by tayorh(m): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2019
My ex is married now, i'm still single because i want my next relationship to be my last so i'm taking my time still searching...

1 Like

Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2019
There's no big deal in going back to an ex...... But I just can't
Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by Princesslee: 7:35am On Jan 13, 2019
lilmax:
this is for those who have great exes
. Yes oooooo people like us

1 Like

Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by millionboi2: 7:49am On Jan 13, 2019
gerardini:
Funny enough I'm having same thoughts. Broke up with this gal way back buh now we flow wella. She's like a confidante now. Tho she bleeped up in the past sha.

D pesin she dump u for, have dump her.

#are u a learner.
Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by abayoor95(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2019
The problem is not going to your ex, the problem is when the said ex has already moved on. Biko wetin person wan go back to?

1 Like

Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2019
kingjahjah:
to do what..... To buy d ring for d guy right?.......wehdonema
There's something called 'dates' ,you know?

1 Like

Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by TheApologist: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2019
I ain't doing lot's wife shit, can't ever ponder going back to Egypt. To do what exactly?
Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2019
So i should go back to over 100 women i have had sex with? some of ttem i can not even remember their names or what they look like.

Ewu gambia!!
Re: 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP by gerardini(m): 7:21am On Jan 14, 2019
millionboi2:

D pesin she dump u for, have dump her.

#are u a learner.

There was no dumping. Just drifting apart. We realized our mistakes after break up

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] / Can U Date A Yahoo Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.