Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Where Is The Comic "Mr. Spell"? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is The Comic "Mr. Spell"? (456 Views)

Married Twice, Bereaved Twice, Is She Under Any Spell? Can She Marry Again? / Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. / Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Comic "Mr. Spell"? by Mbkite(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
who knows the whereabouts of comic "Mr. Spell" who became so popular late last year for his funny way of spelling things?

I hope he wasn't used and dumped by some Nigerians.
Re: Where Is The Comic "Mr. Spell"? by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
nothing last forever... he had his time and made d most of it,now its time to move on
Re: Where Is The Comic "Mr. Spell"? by Mbkite(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
nothing last forever... he had his time and made d most of it,now its time to move on

Abi oooo
Re: Where Is The Comic "Mr. Spell"? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
When you rise to fame without any form of hardwork how do you think it will be
Just hope that the short lived stardom provides way for him to get better.
Re: Where Is The Comic "Mr. Spell"? by Mbkite(m): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
jasonguru:
When you rise to fame without any form of hardwork how do you think it will be

Just hope that the short lived stardom provides way for him to get better.
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede’s Divorce And The Myth Of Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage / Someone Help! I'm Looking For A Creche Around Kilo Bus Stop, Ikate, Surulere / Affordable Secondary Schools In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.