Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. (1036 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by Brownshoe: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
I don't even know where to post this, pls moderator i want front page, it disturbing.

Loan want to finish me. Picture attached

Mod pls i want wider views.

Re: Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by ayomilore: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
Pray against the spirit of debt and work strictly on your expenses.

Good luck to you.
Re: Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
ayomilore:
Pray against the spirit of debt and work strictly on your expenses.

Good luck to you.
What spirit of debt? The man borrows money and you blame it on a spirit? undecided
Re: Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by GboyegaD(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wasn't it your choice to borrow the various funds? Try to live within your earnings.

1 Like

Re: Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by Opeyemiextra(f): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Work hard and smart then clear your loan.
Re: Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by ahnie: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wetin you dey do with the monies sef....are you a punter?
Re: Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by Oluromantic: 12:10am On Dec 28, 2021
I know say na woman you dey spend the money on. Cus if na wife, she no go dey comfortable with the debt
Re: Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by Brownshoe: 2:06am On Dec 28, 2021
Oluromantic:
I know say na woman you dey spend the money on. Cus if na wife, she no go dey comfortable with the debt
am not even marry yet.
Re: Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by Brownshoe: 2:06am On Dec 28, 2021
ahnie:
Wetin you dey do with the monies sef....are you a punter?
no o, myself don't know what i do with the money.
Re: Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by ImaIma1(f): 2:19am On Dec 28, 2021
Brownshoe:

So you collect the money and throw it away?

2 Likes

Re: Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by Double0h7(f): 2:59am On Dec 28, 2021
I'm confused... how is this my business? Did you give me one sachet of water from this money? You didn't call us to enjoy the money but call us to share in the debt... nairalanders will never disappoint when it comes to madness. grin
Re: Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by ahnie: 4:36am On Dec 28, 2021
Brownshoe:
Nawa o
Re: Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by frozen70(f): 6:10am On Dec 28, 2021
Brownshoe:

Since you took Loans from different places, yet you don't know what you did with the money

That's the beginning of a man's financial failure and unfortunate life style foundation

If you are comfortable taking loans you won't pay back, go ahead and continue until you go to jail

If you are not comfortable with it, put a stop to it it's a bad habit

You are not married and you can't control your reckless spending

By the time you are married with responsibilities you are finished

1 Like

Re: Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by muheeb01(m): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2021
Never do pass yourself and live within your means

Check my signature and profile for my works....delivery nationwide,my office is in oyo town
Re: Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by RepoMan007: 7:34am On Dec 28, 2021
Debt is a burden any day anytime except when the conscience of the debtor is dead.

1 Like

Re: Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by Sparekey(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2021
Brownshoe:
I don't even know where to post this, pls moderator i want front page, it disturbing.

Have Getcash called you?
Re: Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by Jecci(f): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2021
See them nah them go intentionally go collect loan from all these loan apps without the intention of paying back.

When the loan app tries to recover back their money from them in the agbero form they start shouting foul
Re: Is Like A Spell Please Help Me, I Need Advise. by Jecci(f): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
You don't need any advice, be like them never change am for you,the loan apps because if they have you would have been the one advising people and shouting at the top of your voice against the dangers of borrowing from loan apps ............. just wait for that lifetime epic disgrace they will give you, that's what will push you away from loan apps
Brownshoe:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A 60 Year Old Nigerian Father Shares His Regret On Parenting . / My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! / How To Remove Some Followers On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.