Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

What Private Transport Company Is The Best In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Private Transport Company Is The Best In Nigeria? (1554 Views)

COVID-19: New Sitting Arrangement In A Bus In Edo By Local Transport Company / My Personal Experience With GIG Transport Company / What Transport Company (in Benin City) Can One Use To Get To Ado-Ekiti? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Private Transport Company Is The Best In Nigeria? by amaniro: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
There are many private, state, and federal owned transport company

But I'll talk about private cause most people prefer it.

Which is the best among these:

1.GIGM God is good motors

2. PMT peace mass transit

3 YSG Young shall grow

4. ABC Abc

5. CC Cross country

NOTE they are not listed according to merit, it's just a random arrangement.

Which of these transport private transport company is the best in Nigeria?

Cc seun mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique please front page.

Re: What Private Transport Company Is The Best In Nigeria? by JasonScoolari: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
For me, I think ABC is the best, then Agofure Motors, GIGM and Cross Country are very okay, BUT PMT? I won't even advice PMB to use that transport company back to Daura come May 29th.
Re: What Private Transport Company Is The Best In Nigeria? by immortalcrown(m): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
My own arrengement according to performance:
ABC
GUO
GIGM
Young Shall Grow
and the rest.
Re: What Private Transport Company Is The Best In Nigeria? by amaniro: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
lalasticlacla mynd44 seun Dominique front page o
Re: What Private Transport Company Is The Best In Nigeria? by chukslawrence(m): 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hmm
Re: What Private Transport Company Is The Best In Nigeria? by Sunday55: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Who told you GIGM is the best private transport company? If you will agree to tell yourself the truth, you will know that Peace Mass Transit is the best. I have reasons for my point. Peace Mass Transit has the largest fleet in Africa with over 3000 buses, GIGM has over 500 buses. Peace Mass Transit goes to virtually everywhere in Nigeria, GIGM routes for now are only Lagos and Abuja from other places. PMT is the transport giant of Africa. PMT is the number one and original. The truth is that when it comes to mini buses, PMT is the best in Africa. You can not take it away from them. Others are jealous of where they are today, hence the reason for attacking them.

Peace Mass Transit
Young Shall Grow
GUO
GIGM
ABC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Private Transport Company Is The Best In Nigeria? by Mhizdiva1: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2019
Sunday55:
Who told you GIGM is the best private transport company? If you will agree to tell yourself the truth, you will know that Peace Mass Transit is the best. I have reasons for my point. Peace Mass Transit has the largest fleet in Africa with over 3000 buses, GIGM has over 500 buses. Peace Mass Transit goes to virtually everywhere in Nigeria, GIGM routes for now are only Lagos and Abuja from other places. PMT is the transport giant of Africa. PMT is the number one and original. The truth is that when it comes to mini buses, PMT is the best in Africa. You can not take it away from them. Others are jealous of where they are today, hence the reason for attacking them.

Peace Mass Transit
Young Shall Grow
GUO
GIGM
ABC

You are very much on point
Re: What Private Transport Company Is The Best In Nigeria? by Mhizdiva1: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2019
amaniro:
There are many private, state, and federal owned transport company

But I'll talk about private cause most people prefer it.

Which is the best among these:

1.GIGM God is good motors

2. PMT peace mass transit

3 YSG Young shall grow

4. ABC Abc

5. CC Cross country

NOTE they are not listed according to merit, it's just a random arrangement.

Which of these transport private transport company is the best in Nigeria?

Cc seun mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique please front page.

Some persons that are not aware of statistics would easily come up and write blindly, the poster does not even have any idea of what transport entails, he is just being deceived by some cheap advert just to run others down. Be careful what you do, that is if you have dreams of opening any business tomorrow. So many souls get their daily bread from Peace Mass Transit including you indirectly. So never bite the hand that feeds you.
For me its
Peace Mass Transit
ABc Transport
And Others

(1) (Reply)

School Of Nursing Or Bsc Nursing / The weather does not kill, attitude does. / Any Visa Card Plus ATM In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.