Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Budget Alert! Infinix Hot S3x Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Budget Alert! Infinix Hot S3x Review (856 Views)

Infinix Hot S3X Vs Note 5 Vs Hot S3 Comparison - Which Should You Buy? / Is The Infinix Hot S3X Really Worth 63,000? [Photos] / Infinix Hot S3X Unboxing & First Impressions - To Notch Or Not To Notch(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Budget Alert! Infinix Hot S3x Review by sherlock221: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
With slight adjustments to the Infinix Hot S3, the Hot S3X comes with better features that not only satisfies any smartphone user but also spares a large budget.
The Infinix Hot S3X, though not the best of smartphone names has been in Nigeria for some time. Priced at a range of 63,000 - 69,000 naira, it's design and appearance could easily be misinterpreted by many for an expensive phone.

UNBOXING:
- Comes with an Adapter and micro USB cable
- Silicon gel case with extra protector for charging port
- Earphone and SIM ejector tool
- Film screen protector (protects against scratching)

A lot of phones popping up with great features can't be priced very low, for the Infinix hot S3X, display, appearance and storage are it's key features, which really are worth the price.

KEY FEATURES:
- Android 8.1 OS
- 6.2 inches HD Display
- 4000mAh battery capacity + fast charging
- Quadcomm Snapdragon Octa-core Processor
- 13MP + 2MP (Dual Rear Camera)
- 16MP (Front Camera)
- 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM
- Face Unlock
- Fingerprint scanner

This model is the first Infinix smartphone with a notched screen. It comes with a slim frame and curvy corners. Compared to its predecessors like the Hot 5, 6 and others, the Hot S3X is one of the best attempts by Infinix in adding class, design and balance to their smart phones.

Summary: This phone is best suited if you need a more complete Infinix smartphone on a not-so-high budget, and also if you seek a flashy more appealing make from Infinix with a stable battery life and nice colour gradient.

Kindly comment on this, if you have used the Hot S3X drop your experience.

Re: Budget Alert! Infinix Hot S3x Review by futurekin(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
I have one for sale, just want to upgrade... 50k..call 07031583547. Lagos
Re: Budget Alert! Infinix Hot S3x Review by sherlock221: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
futurekin:
I have one for sale, just want to upgrade... 50k..call 07031583547. Lagos
Have u tried selling it on JUMIA?
Re: Budget Alert! Infinix Hot S3x Review by Kalapizim(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
sherlock221:

Have u tried selling it on JUMIA?
smiley
Re: Budget Alert! Infinix Hot S3x Review by xprez(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ave u tried konga

1 Like

Re: Budget Alert! Infinix Hot S3x Review by sherlock221: 1:54am On Jan 19, 2019
xprez:
Ave u tried konga
JUMIA should be better i guess...or maybe i just don't know much about Konga
Re: Budget Alert! Infinix Hot S3x Review by bravesoul247(m): 5:20am On Jan 19, 2019
How is this a budget device?

1 Like

Re: Budget Alert! Infinix Hot S3x Review by sherlock221: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2019
bravesoul247:
You obviously ignored the specs... Do your findings on phones with above average specs and get their prices...my consideration of a budget friendly phone is one that gives a fair and not-so high price for specs...search for a phone with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 4000mAh battery, Android 8.1 and those camera specs listed, then reply me the name and price if it falls below the range for infinix hot S3X...
Re: Budget Alert! Infinix Hot S3x Review by sherlock221: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2019
bravesoul247:
It saddens me to say phones aren't getting cheaper...everything's about preference... M mainly looking out for quality specs...if you not in search of barrier breaking specs....then i guess this phone isn't budget friendly for you

(1) (Reply)

Most Expensive Phones In Nigeria, Specs And Price / Like, Share And Win A New Infinix Hot 7 / Glo Data Network Is Down In Abuja Since Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.