Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Polish Student Visa Applicants Plz Lets Network - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa Applicants Plz Lets Network (1848 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Canada Reduces Waiting Time For Visa Applicants / Polish Student Visa Application Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polish Student Visa Applicants Plz Lets Network by angelo5uk(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2010
Guys i know many of us from 9ja gained admission to study in Poland and while some has gotten thier visa, some were refused but i believe if we an form a network perhaps we can help each other out on the visa application.

Me i gained admission to study in university of warsaw, poland and i have paid my tuition fee for the first year,

I Have been hearing that getting polish student visa is somehow hard now that Is why i need an experienced persons advice on how to apply for the polish student visa.

Those that were recently issued the polish student visa should plz give me some tips on HOW to make my student visa application better.

Even those that were also recently refused the polish student visa  refused should also give me tips on why they think they were refused for me not to make the same mistake.

LETS NETWORK PLZ,
WE GO MEET FOR POLAND COME OCTOBER THIS YEAR BY GODS GRACE
Re: Polish Student Visa Applicants Plz Lets Network by JagaJaga1: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2010
I am thinking of applying to Polish schools this year. I will like to ask a few questions concerning the application procedures

Did you legalize your docs before you sent it

Did you pay for application fee
Re: Polish Student Visa Applicants Plz Lets Network by nedostic: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2010
Pls lets share our views on the subject matter. Successful applicants should give direction on what is really needed at the Embassy.

I believe there are things some of us might not be getting right that could be the cause of so many refusals by the Embassy. Anyway,lets count on God for favor!
Re: Polish Student Visa Applicants Plz Lets Network by xxx1: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2010
which school?
Re: Polish Student Visa Applicants Plz Lets Network by angelo5uk(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2010
Jaga Jaga:

I am thinking of applying to Polish schools this year. I will like to ask a few questions concerning the application procedures

Did you legalize your docs before you sent it

Did you pay for application fee

JAGA JAGA I TIRE FOR YOU, YOUVE ASKED ME THIS SAME QUESTION TIME AND TIME GAIN IN OTHER THREADS AND IV ANSWERED YOU BUT YOU KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION AGAIN AND AGAIN, WHY CONFUSE URSELF?
Re: Polish Student Visa Applicants Plz Lets Network by femsuper: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Stealing Innocent Nigerians Passports / Adebayo Ogunlesi: Owner Of Gatwick Airport / NORWAY, CANADA And USA Which Is Better For Hustling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.