Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked (24613 Views)

How Do You Cope When A Colleague Or Senior Is Not Up To Their Job / I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked by skillz111(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
This also happened to me during my secondary school days we were all in the class before it started to rain suddenly with heavy winds we just had to close all the doors and windows.
As I was the one sitting next to the door so I quickly made the attempt to close it before the rain started entering I closed the first door successfully but somehow the other door was refusing to close.
The more I pushed to lock the more the force behind the door pushed back I thought it was the wind but naa our english teacher dey back of the door she be dey wan enter class as the rain don beat her finish for outside.
After like three minutes struggle sha the rain went down she was drenched,i knew it was human not the wind and we all had a good laugh including her talk about the things we do out of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked by PrincessB1(f): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Flazer101:
That was how my guy visited me.
Evening time, visibility wasn't that great..... When my guy knocked, my younger brother opened the door for him and he asked my younger brother wether am around and he said yes... Actually I was inside the room.

Na so my guy started bouncing into my house,making noise, shouting why I didn't pick my call... jokingly o.

Omo as my guy enter house , my dad was backing him, thinking it was I , na so my guy landed slap on my dad's head kpaaaa...he shouted too 'so you dey here and am knocking since'.... Omo as my papa rotate,,,,, Nigga shouted Jesus come run away.... my papa just start dey laugh am.... the race no be here o.

Later .. the guy muster courage come dey beg, plead, sorry sorry full everywhere.... the whole incident was so funny Sha.
grin grin grin
Re: A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked by Fidelismaria: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
Magnifik18:
Very funny... grin cheesy

Reminds me of several incidents at my previous work place in Naija grin

I once worked for this indigenous oil servicing firm WITH a CODED RANDY MD.

A colleague "IT Personnel " resumed work earlier than usual cos he needed to see the MD on some pressing software installation issues cheesy

He knocked as usual and according to him, he heard what sounded like "come in" grin.

He turned the knob and walked in on the MD viciously sucking the boobs of a female colleague " Engineer " grin cheesy

They were so carried away that they forgot to lock the door. Poor guy apologized severally and closed the door.

That was his last day grin .

Another incident with same MD and a Male accountant.

One early morning - around 6am, the Accountant received a text message from the MD : " where are you? "

The Accountant replied " at home Sir, good morning "

MD sent another " have you done the HIV test ?

Accountant knew the MD had goofed so he replied" No Sir, this is " Pascal ( not real name)".

No other text message followed from MD.

MD didnt fire this one grin cheesy.

grin grin grin

MD wey sabi
Re: A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked by mechanics(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
hahahaha, you mean he did that to the MD's car?
Re: A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked by julyb(m): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
[sup][/sup][color=#000099][/color]
churchkilo:
I think I can relate with this story, quite funny but risky
Re: A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked by Pharmtj: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Na crazze dey worry him. Na which can play he bin dey play with driver so? If the MD had had important clients in the vehicle nko? People got to know where to play rough plays jare.
don't take like too serious jare.lalalala
Re: A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked by Miya222: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lol d oga Na nice guy.

Check out my profile for natural vagina tightening gel, available for sale in any location
Re: A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked by Emmanuelempire(m): 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
RSVP:
same thing happened to me when I was learning computer engineer right after my secondary school days.

There was a mosque very close to our work shop where we all pray. my oga was a core Muslim. infact all of us for there na Muslim so it's Paramount to stop whatever we are doing when praying hour set in.

So that day i was playing Gold Minner Game on one of the Pc
then I heard them calling for prayer... I no even move cuz I knew my oga wasn't around and the rest apprentice knew I get small craze but I dey always act cool at work shop so they just left me there and went for prayer. Na so me dey enjoy my game jeje. suddenly someone came in and stood in front of me....... for my mind, I thought it was one of my seniors so I still buried down my head playing the game . the person stretched his finger to press the Esp key then I hit his hand. he tired to press again, I kicked his leg and hit his hand again without looking up...I heard some people giggling outside the shop but I still no send cuz the game don enter my system ... he stretched his finger the third time to press the Esp then I grabbed his finger and twist it backward and he shout Yeeee! .. Na so I look up! shock grip my balls. I open mouth. I shout Jesus!!

it was ma Oga I dey hit and kick wey I no know ...
I dropped the laptop. Run out of shop.. everybody dey laugh .
oga sef just dey laugh.. it was fun .

shout-out to my G Holamic and Rokesh. cheesy
dem be my seniors dat time. lol

Laugh don finish me here
Re: A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked by mylove4God(f): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
If you have been real close friends with introverts, you'll realise that when they feel comfortable with you they can be quite madly fun grin
So true
Re: A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked by lagosrd: 5:37am On Jan 14, 2019
That's is why it is good not to pretend. From now onwards, he has become the Cleveland of the MD. He will no longer be regarded a his opinion will be washed aside. He even dares not contribute cos if you see the kind eyes wey your MD will look at him with and the laughter that would have filled you people's (colleagues) belly eeh.........
If that laughter mistakenly drops, the MD will just sack him straight.
Re: A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
majekdom2:
introverts are the best people to be friends with.

There's difference between introverts and psychopaths.. which one are you
Re: A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked by Holamic: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2019
Emmanuelempire:

Laugh don finish me here
I knw my guy i can't stop laugh... You still remind best of friends forever i sight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank Employees Must Pay Millions If Sacked Early / MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff / Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.