Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

"I Prefer Don Jazzy Single"- Nigerian Blogger Defends Don Jazzy's Bachelorhood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Prefer Don Jazzy Single"- Nigerian Blogger Defends Don Jazzy's Bachelorhood (437 Views)

"I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Prefer Don Jazzy Single"- Nigerian Blogger Defends Don Jazzy's Bachelorhood by Aprokodailynews: 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
Don Jazzy is ageing and his Inability to feed his fans news of his upcoming engagement or secret marriage has left cramps in the belly of Desperate Single Sisters of Nigeria (DSSN).

A recent video of Don Jazzy in a comedy skit with Nkechi (A comic character played by Neduwazobia) surfaced online with questions of why Don Jazzy is not Married yet.

Nigerian blogger appalled at the response trolling the video defends Don Jazzy against the pressure to get Married. Saying he prefers Don Jazzy a Bachelor, see what he wrote below.

A SINGLE DON JAZZY OR MARRIED DON JAZZY?

ME: single

See reasons why below:

So I was taking a stroll on Instagram and then I bumped into the skit by Nedu Wazobia (Nkechi) and Don Jazzy (As Jazzy) and Instead of Nigerians to enjoy the skit and laugh at the sense of humour portrayed they took to questioning his sexuality.

Now whats your business with his sexuality? Lets not even go there because its non of our business, whymust Don Jazzy get Married? Whats so special about this Marriage of a thing or commitment.

Why are you guys making Marriage a big deal? Because Simi and Adekunle Gold got married..Don Jazzy should get Married.

Don Jazzy is a matured Man, he has the right to make decisions for himself, if he is cool single why bring up the issue of Marriage, to all you Desperate Single Ladies out there get Married to someone else.

His Marriage will come but dont force it on him like a cloak, I am not just defending Don Jazzy but defending Bachelors that are been pressurized to get Marriage, caring about what the society or people will say? Bullshit this damn society of hypocrites that feel they have a say in how people choose to live their lives.

One thing I love about Don Jazzy is because he is very matured, his level of maturity can not be tainted by the stings of pressure..

You never know Don Jazzy might travelling Miles to collect his woman in another country like our Big sis Lin lin ( Not shading sha), Not every celebrity wants their personal life on social Media.

You and I knew Don Jazzy because of his songs and contribution to the Entertainment Industry and not what he does in secret, So leave his Marital status alone.

Left for Me alone..I prefer a single Don Jazzy ... so you guys should imposing Marriage!!! Dont be selfish!! You'll be living your own life and that of another person...Tufiakwa!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1019452294912480&id=100005431575671

lalasticlala

Re: "I Prefer Don Jazzy Single"- Nigerian Blogger Defends Don Jazzy's Bachelorhood by Techcribsblog(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
How to remove background from images online using an AI this tool- link here>> https://www.nairaland.com/4947975/how-remove-background-images-online
Re: "I Prefer Don Jazzy Single"- Nigerian Blogger Defends Don Jazzy's Bachelorhood by Newsblogger: 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "I Prefer Don Jazzy Single"- Nigerian Blogger Defends Don Jazzy's Bachelorhood by CreepyBlackpool: 12:49am On Jan 13, 2019
the fact that not a single woman, or man, has ever accused don jazzy of sexual assault, even if its false accusation makes me respect him so much.

But sha, nigga might even secretly have a wife and a don jazzy jnr in another country and people are here unnecessarily worrying themselves.
Absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Not every artist is like airforce.1
Some people don't live on social media.
Re: "I Prefer Don Jazzy Single"- Nigerian Blogger Defends Don Jazzy's Bachelorhood by Aprokodailynews: 12:58am On Jan 13, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
the fact that not a single woman, or man, has ever accused don jazzy of sexual assault, even if its false accusation makes me respect him so much.

But sha, nigga might even secretly have a wife and a don jazzy jnr in another country and people are here unnecessarily worrying themselves.
Absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Not every artist is like airforce.1
Some people don't live on social media.
true sha...Lalasticlala
Re: "I Prefer Don Jazzy Single"- Nigerian Blogger Defends Don Jazzy's Bachelorhood by Newsblogger: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2019
Lalasticlala happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Bad Experience She Had With Her Mother After She Got Raped / Best Of Wizkid 2019, Please Click To Watch This Lovely Video / Princess Shyngle Removes 5 Ribs To Get Her Tiny Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.