Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Daily Love Food Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Love Food Devotional (170 Views)

Daily Love Food Devotional / Daily Love Food Devotional / Daily Love Food Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Love Food Devotional by drmind: 3:00am On Jan 13, 2019
*Daily Love Food Devotional*

*13/1/2019*

*Topic : Abstain From Evil*

*Abstain from every form of evil.*
*1 Thessalonians 5:22 (NAS)*

*Jireh Isaac Mark*

*An important part of repentance involves putting the past right.*

As a Christian, learn to let the new man on the inside of you dominate your outward man. We will always have the flesh to contend with in this world. The devil works through the flesh. It is our obedience and submission to the Holy Spirit that makes us to demonstrate the fruits of the Spirit.
It is the Spirit of God that helps us to put our flesh under subjection.

Just because you are born again doesn't meant that your flesh becomes born again. You still remain the same person, with the spirit of God on the inside of you. If you don't train your spirit man, the flesh will control you. Because we face trials and temptations in the flesh.

Our behavior towards others is to based on how God has treated us. So we are to accept as we are accepted, forgive as we are forgiven, show mercy as we have received mercy, love as we are loved. If we don't do this, it means we have not really understood God's Word.

Are you abstaining from evil? �
Or pretending to be abstaining from evil? �

Rick Joyner said
*"the true nature of our spiritual lives is revealed in the way we behave when no one is looking and when we know no one is looking"*

Ask the Holy Spirit today to help mold your character into the image of Christ. Depending on your own ability will never help you to abstain from evil.

Pray with ME ��
Dear Lord, please help me. Remove every impurity in my life. Teach me to always yield to your guidance in my daily walk with you. I admit I can't make it on my own. In Jesus Name Amen.

Good Morning
God bless you richly.
Yeah! It's Sunday!
Happy Sunday.

Study
Galatians 5:22-23; 2 Corinthians 5:17 ;
1 Corinthians 9:27

(1) (Reply)

Daily Love Food Devotional / What Happens To Those Who Rejects The Message? / Overcoming Your Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.