Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders (17023 Views)

How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too / How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe / List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders by afroxyz: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2019
eleojo23:
Whey are they only seeing the negative side?

What of how the ASUU strike is giving some students time to do some side business and make cool cash?

lipsrsealed

don't mind them. some students have used the strike to learn a skill or prepare for certification exams. those who wre prostituting were already prostitutes before the strike, the prolonged stay at home has only exposed them

3 Likes

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2019
afroxyz:

don't mind them. some students have used the strike to learn a skill or prepare for certification exams. those who wre prostituting were already prostitutes before the strike, the prolonged stay at home has only exposed them

You're on point like you're sitting on the score board. wink

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders by Sagay212: 9:34am On Jan 13, 2019
ASUU strike is not making your daughters prostitutes.. many of them have been doing prostitution before ASUU strike. The strike is even affecting their businesses as they have to return home and can't keep coming up with different lies to go out to do their trade. But when they return to school, they can do whatever they like, they can even do interstate olosho runs and nobody will know. Don't blame ASUU for prostitution at all. E nor follow

3 Likes

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2019
Sagay212:
ASUU strike is not making your daughters prostitutes.. many of them have been doing prostitution before ASUU strike. The strike is even affecting their businesses as they have to return home and can't keep coming up with different lies to go out to do their trade. But when they return to school, they can do whatever they like, they can even do interstate olosho runs and nobody will know. Don't blame ASUU for prostitution at all. E nor follow
cry cry cry
Bitter truth. Hard talk.

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders by Ugosample(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Oloshoism is one of the results of bad leadership in Nigeria. Olosho is to girls, what yahoo is to boys. Man must survive.

exactly so

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders by fhelihx(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2019
eleojo23:
Whey are they only seeing the negative side?

What of how the ASUU strike is giving some students time to do some side business and make cool cash?

lipsrsealed

Exactly..God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders by unclefresh(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2019
Abi ASUU is preventing some people from too much formication and abortions

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders by Samgist(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
This country and education na two nations

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders by toxicbrain: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
LTRAVIS:

Leave the fool,in a country where job qualifications includes below 23years and bla bla bla.....body go tell ham,he should be happy about the strike

common sense is truly not common, you should have asked if he nurse the intention of looking for job after graduation. like he said, he is into business! just like me.I dont have the intention of carrying CVs about and stuffs. entrepreneurship is the goal, it's the future. either you wake up or get stuck in the era of job hunting it's not my business at the end we will see the body that talks.. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders by calcal: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
3 grown up sitting down doing nothing here, just eating and on the forum endlessly.

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders by TheCOOLEST(m): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ribbish
I believe this has been b4 strike sef, how much more girls that ff*k on campus. Calling prostitutes slay mamas. Besides na d negative sides the op saw, how abt d good 1.

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders by mozele(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2019
casspersteve:

I tell you,I have travelled for business trip and will travel more.

ASUU just made me found my passion.

and I'm here still looking for something to do. place and people I've approached thought it may not yield anything because they think the strike may be called off anytime soon.

how did yours work out and is there anyway I can learn or become a PA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders by casspersteve: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
mozele:

and I'm here still looking for something to do. place and people I've approached thought it may not yield anything because they think the strike may be called off anytime soon.

how did yours work out and is there anyway I can learn or become a PA?

Just do what you want to do,the moment you start listening to everything people say,thats the moment you have given them authority over your life.

Seek advice though but listen to your inner voice.

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders by mozele(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
casspersteve:

Just do what you want to do,the moment you start listening to everything people say,thats the moment you have given them authority over your life.

Seek advice though but listen to your inner voice.

thanks for your thought. they are invaluable.

still, I'm confused and without an idea what i need to do to keep
myself busy and in the same time, fetch myself money to take
care of myself without causing harm to my fellow man.

Please I'll need your advice on this one sire.

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders by casspersteve: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
mozele:

thanks for your thought. they are invaluable.
still, I'm confused and without an idea what i need to do to keep myself busy and in the same time, fetch myself money to take care of myself without causing harm to my fellow man.

Please I'll need your advice on this one sire.

What skills do you have?
If you have a skill,why not monetize it?
If you don't have a skill,why not learn one too?

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders by Oluwashola37: 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
It is true bro.people are now involving in different improper activity
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders by Stephanie2k: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2022
Damidave1124:
To some student ASUU strike is time to learn a good skill, to some, it's time to engage themselves in frivolous activities, to some, it's time sit and do nothing

Exactly. Everybody should take responsibility for their own lives and future.
While others are wasting this time doing nothing,you can learn a high income skill and use this break to earn serious money.

One of this skills is Copywriting and i found a great course on it called "The Foreign Copywriting Initiative". If you're interested in knowing more about it,send "The Foreign C.I" to 07013097868 on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MURIC To Nigerian Law School: Stop Provoking Muslims / Wike Renames Rivers Poly After Saro-wiwa. / ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.