Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Pls Help Me Out My Best Friend Ex Won't Leave Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me Out My Best Friend Ex Won't Leave Me (762 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Out My Best Friend Ex Won't Leave Me by Olaztan: 6:47am On Jan 13, 2019
In 2017 my friend had issues with his ex while trying to sort things out for them my friend ex fell in love with me. She keeps telling me all sort of things how she would love be to have sex with me and the likes. But the truth is am not interested in her have tried all I could to let her go but she keeps telling me she loves me. She wants us to have sex but the truth is I can't do that. But the most annoying thing is that she keeps calling me every now and then and she is older almost 3years and now she wants me at all cost. Please advice me how do I get her off me. Have blocked her times without number but the funny thing is no matter what she would get a new number to call me with. She is so desperate about me I don't know how to tell my friend cos I know he won't believe me we once had issues concerning this and me telling him have not had sex with the lady would be so hard for him to believe. Pls advice me this 2019 I want to be a free man.
Re: Pls Help Me Out My Best Friend Ex Won't Leave Me by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 6:51am On Jan 13, 2019
She may be trying to score a cheap point against your friend through you. Man up and firmly caution her to back off. She is simply not good for you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Out My Best Friend Ex Won't Leave Me by Olaztan: 6:52am On Jan 13, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
She may be trying to score a cheap point against your friend through you. Man up and firmly caution her to back off. She is simply not good for you.
bro have done all I could am feedup
Re: Pls Help Me Out My Best Friend Ex Won't Leave Me by Immanuels7(m): 6:55am On Jan 13, 2019
lol
Re: Pls Help Me Out My Best Friend Ex Won't Leave Me by SenorFax(m): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2019
Am sure she's hideous,

If not:

Get a room, bang her brains out, case closed.
Re: Pls Help Me Out My Best Friend Ex Won't Leave Me by Olaztan: 7:02am On Jan 13, 2019
SenorFax:
Am sure she's hideous,

If not:

Get a room, bang her brains out, case closed.
Trust me she is not but bro I can't my friend has helped me alot . This friend of mine is 5years older than I am but the truth is that he has never for once behaved as if he his older and we have been together since 2013..
Re: Pls Help Me Out My Best Friend Ex Won't Leave Me by kiddoiLL(m): 7:05am On Jan 13, 2019
Why are you hiding it from your friend?? Can't you talk to him and show him proof since you have her texts or stuffs??...
if your friend is the crazy type, he'll tell you to bang her brains out...
one thing that's certain is hiding it from him is bad

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Out My Best Friend Ex Won't Leave Me by SenorFax(m): 7:06am On Jan 13, 2019
Olaztan:

Trust me she is not but bro I can't my friend has helped me alot . This friend of mine is 5years older than I am but the truth is that he has never for once behaved as if he his older and we have been together since 2013..
Unless your friend is still in love with her, I don't think there is anything he should be pissed about.
Re: Pls Help Me Out My Best Friend Ex Won't Leave Me by RipMorosini: 7:06am On Jan 13, 2019
Deposit your spam in her and don't thank me later
Re: Pls Help Me Out My Best Friend Ex Won't Leave Me by Olaztan: 7:08am On Jan 13, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Why are you hiding it from your friend?? Can't you talk to him and show him proof since you have her texts or stuffs??...
Bro I once did that and I regret doing so he told me am a traitor to cut the story short he his not the matured type... Let me put it this way the lady is in love with me but the truth is am not interested in her at all
Re: Pls Help Me Out My Best Friend Ex Won't Leave Me by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 13, 2019
My dear please get on *Joseph* mode and flee from her. She's of no good.

If your hands are clean, then brace up and show your friend evidence of her pestering you. Do this to avoid stories that touch the heart..
Re: Pls Help Me Out My Best Friend Ex Won't Leave Me by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 13, 2019
kiddoiLL:

You beat me to it bro. cheesy
Re: Pls Help Me Out My Best Friend Ex Won't Leave Me by kiddoiLL(m): 7:17am On Jan 13, 2019
Olaztan:

Bro I once did that and I regret doing so he told me am a traitor to cut the story short he his not the matured type... Let me put it this way the lady is in love with me but the truth is am not interested in her at all
Oh he's a kid in the head.. Well you have one other option, time to be harsh and always tough on her..Get very mean towards her whenever she starts talking bout it, make her feel like she's not the type you can date, don't turn her down nicely, show some anger in your words bro, let her see for real you don't want her..question her sanity at some point...

Soon she'll ask herself are you talking to her like this just because she loves you? And though in her own sense, she's just helpless and in love with you, she'll have to back off and keep whatever respect she has left.

I repeat, always be mean with your replies, straight to the point and very explicit.
It's not being heartless from you, you're doing what you have to do
Re: Pls Help Me Out My Best Friend Ex Won't Leave Me by phorget(m): 7:40am On Jan 13, 2019
Tell her sweet words, encourage her to get a place for you to meet with her then turn off your phone and don't bother honoring the appointment.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Out My Best Friend Ex Won't Leave Me by carzola(m): 7:42am On Jan 13, 2019
Its too early in the year to be a
Mumu..

Fuckkkk the girl Bleep her real good
Chop Her money too..

Use her pant buy Benz

Stop being a mumu
She is not married to your immature friend.

Las las don't bring your stupidity here again.
We have more serious issues to deal with.

(1) (Reply)

Am Confuse Oh / Must Read: Man Shares Chat With A Gay Who Wants To Visit Him (photos) / African Bleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.