Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike (11477 Views)

Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants / Atiku: 2023 Presidential Election Is The Worst Ever Conducted By INEC Since 1999 / Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Olukat(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74712312:
The hunger, poverty and under-development being faced in the country was because PDP diverted huge monies meant for the public into private use in its 16-year rule.
They will and can never go scot free.

If you dont have a brain can't you see too?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by JohnFrankling(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2019
Wike please shut it, you are the worst thing that have happened to Rivers state, thief
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by hundredrivas(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2019
True talk wike, nigerians are now ready to remedy the situation by voting atiku. So get your pvc lets vote out this incompetent,catastrophic, duara herdsman. Enough of this hardship.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by sammie99: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2019
Buhari is a disaster with fact. #istandwithjusticeonnoghen

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by GoodofNaija: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2019
Very very terrible govt with lack of direction and shamefully tending towards nepotism and religious bias.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by hisgrace090: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2019
martineverest:
wasn't he the one that praised Buhari's govt during the new portharcourt airport inauguration by buhari by by saying" APC has performed well at federal level "?

When you praise one for one, he will do another is an adage.
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by carsonola(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2019
Buhari has failed us in every sector of governance we can’t afford to give him another chance in our lives. Nigeria doesn’t need prayer, it needs right decisions. Let’s get NIGERIA working again

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
carsonola:
Buhari has failed us in every sector of governance we can’t afford to give him another chance in our lives. Nigeria doesn’t need prayer, it needs right decisions. Let’s get NIGERIA working again
[/s]

Please go and sleep
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by dokie: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2019
Chicagoesontop:

Wike I like your person, not just as a governor because nobody is perfect.

Let's all make Nigeria better.

Nyesom Wike is a strong man. I like the part of him I See. Wike and Fayose is the reason why there is any hope for democracy in Nigeria as we speak. These men stood with pdp when APC was working tooth and nail to destroy the party. And even though they openly supported tambuwal for presidency, they have since thrown their support behind Atiku.
And they've remained strong critics of the Buhari admin for the good of the nation. History will speak well of these men.

Meanwhile the hopeless SE governors including Ekweremadu and my useless governor ugwuanyi are busy playing hide and seek with Atiku because they have personal ambitions and they think Buhari will help them achieve it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by gaskiyamagana: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Buhari can not debate.
Buhari can not campaign.
Buhari can not sign Electoral law.
Buhari can not appear on live TV.
Buhari can not produce his certificate.

Who is this Buhari self? Abeg, Gbe Body e
You are not calling him Jubrin from Sudan again.
Whatever you call him, he is our, yours and Nigerians president till 2023. I swear.
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by 34webers(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2019
Dpharisee:

How many of you manages this moniker, I saw your post at 1am, another one at 4am and this one at 8am, it's like you guys run shifts just to make Front Page on every topic that relates to Buhari angry
So the task wey dem pay you to do for nairaland na to dey monitor the time wey people dey make comment? cheesy. Mehn, that is a difficult task o. So how much dem dey pay you for this difficult task? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

You are not calling him Jubrin from Sudan again.
Whatever you call him, he is our, yours and Nigerians president till 2023. I swear.

That ought to tell you you are in deep shyt, maybe a shythole for that matter. You see the truth but have been conditioned to not even understand its meaning....

I pity your descendants, and the woman who gave birth to you hoping you may be different from the rest of the Niggers in the area (NIgger+AREA= Nigeria)
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2019
ay
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by benuejosh: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2019
The same man that was praising Buhari and giving him pass Mark in governance? Dude is confused.
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Asshurbanipall: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2019
Wike is on point

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by DesChyko: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2019
Dpharisee:

How many of you manages this moniker, I saw your post at 1am, another one at 4am and this one at 8am, it's like you guys run shifts just to make Front Page on every topic that relates to Buhari angry

I've heard of 1 person having more than one moniker..
But 1 moniker being managed by more than one person? shocked
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2019
hmmm... for me i don't knw even who to support now..

Buhari now seem he will perform well this 2nd tenure ..

Atiku seem so too, but we don't also trust him

let GOD just choose the best for better this country

many have suffered a lot... please God forgive us and have mercy on this country...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Ganamustgo(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74712312:
The hunger, poverty and under-development being faced in the country was because PDP diverted huge monies meant for the public into private use in its 16-year rule.
One of their thieves that ran to London since Buhari became President is unarguably the RICHEST woman in Africa through the STOLEN wealth of the country.
Those are the same sets of people some youths still want back in power- GOD FORBID!
It shall never be well with all the politicians that looted the WEALTH of our nation, no matter the party they are.
Criminals.

Meanwhile......

I guess its the PDP that used millions of naira to cut grass, its also PDP that turned babariga to bullion van in kano state.

You and stupidity are twins.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2019
Ignore fools as always.
That is the way to go.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:47am On Jan 13, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
hmmm... for me i don't knw even who to support now..

Buhari now seem he will perform well this 2nd tenure ..

Atiku seem so too, but we don't also trust him

let GOD just choose the best for better this country

many have suffered a lot... please God forgive us and have mercy on this country...

Honestly the worse quote of the day on Nairaland. It shows that common sense or shall we say, change, is not well spread in the minds and hearts of slave-behaving people.

Unless of course you are joking, which we know you are actually serious, and seriously jeopardizing your future by your inability to simply reason with ALL the info right here on Nairaland.....

DAYUM
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by hundredrivas(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Buhari can not debate.
Buhari can not campaign.
Buhari can not sign Electoral law.
Buhari can not appear on live TV.
Buhari can not produce his certificate.

Who is this Buhari self? Abeg, Gbe Body e

Dont worry Nigerians will vote him out no rigging can save buhari he is out already.
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:53am On Jan 13, 2019
PDP and APCheats... You're all the same thing.

SCAMMERS!!!
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 13, 2019
baliyubla:
Any SS person that goes on to vote APC is a bast.ard, not after what their respected sons CJN W.N.S Onnoghen and former DSS acting DG Mathew Seiyefa have been put through.

" there son". what transformation or development did that son bring to the southsouth ... how many schools as being built in his name , with all the dollars the cjn is worth what structure did he build for his people ...
pdp & supporters wailing everyday becos of imminent failure ahead .. its no longer aminat its CJN .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by onubijoe(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2019
Sometimes it baffled me whenever I see how some of you reason about this government

APC came up with change 2015 to deceive people ,where is the change

*poverty

*herdsmen

*injustice

*Government of self-centered and nepotism

*Stealing our money by tricks and be claiming integrity every day

Let's agree that PDP has not done well for 16years which some of you that didn't have brain and sense use to claimed .

Pls pinpoint one positive thing done by APC and the heartless man for four years?

How can a president of country has no plans ,no agenda for the masses all he needs to do is to be arresting his enemy .self interest

I have been Looking for a dictionary meaning of integrity and and fighting corruption of APC I have not seen.what's integrity? When there is no sincerity?

If you don't know you better know now and leave political sentiment let's get Nigeria working again

Buhari and APC are destroyers of Destiny .all the projects he traveled to commissioned are conceived, implemented by GEJ .four years now apart from traders moni(10,000) that can't set up collanut business and Npower they used to deceive a graduate what are they done brother?

Brother I personally advised you to use your head and vote this man out of the place because Nigeria is not Buhari families and friends affairs

Check out in the history of Nigeria this is the first time two Northerners are fighting for one position not only Northerners same Fulani and you think all is well?

post=74712312:
One of their thieves that ran to London since Buhari became President is unarguably the RICHEST woman in Africa through the STOLEN wealth of the country.
Those are the same sets of people some youths still want back in power- GOD FORBID!
It shall never be well with all the politicians that looted the WEALTH of our nation, no matter the party they are.
Criminals.

Meanwhile......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Vickthore: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2019
hundredrivas:
True talk wike, nigerians are now ready to remedy the situation by voting atiku. So get your pvc lets vote out this incompetent,catastrophic, duara herdsman. Enough of this hardship.
How does remedy d situation translate to voting Atiku? Atiku?
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by ClearFlair: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2019
Greedy PDP thieves are talking
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by ClearFlair: 9:13am On Jan 13, 2019
Olukat:

If you dont have a brain can't you see too?

PDP is the only reason Nigerians are suffering. APC is doing a great job rebuilding the economy PDP spent 16 years destroying.
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by ClearFlair: 9:15am On Jan 13, 2019
hundredrivas:

You will vote the people who caused the hardship in again to bring more hardship? Oga, you’re too smart o

Economy was crippled by PDP
So-called herdsmen were hired to cause chaos by
the same PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by sogodihno: 9:19am On Jan 13, 2019
franchasng:
Buhari really need to go at all cost. That nan is a monumental disaster.

He knows he cannot win if a free and fair election is organized so he is busy plotting massive election rigging next month, how

1.) He refused to retire IG of Police because he has a sacred dirty rigging job to execute next month!

2.) The Army re-launched operation Python dance in Southeast that he knows he won't get up to 100,000 votes to help him intimidate voters and rig the election there.

3.) He refused to sign the wonderful electoral act

4.) He instructed his puppet INEC Chairman to appoint his relative as head of vote collation center so that she can then finish the job of changing election results after all collation.

They are saying the woman is not Buhari's blood relative but the same woman Buhari appointed into PTF job when he was PTF chairman, so why won't the woman rig the election for Buhari to maybe guarantee a more juicy appointment in future

5.) They allowed gunmen, bandits and terrorists to take over Northeast the region of their major opposition so that they will use the excuse of trying to fight terrorists and bandits in Northeast to send their loyal army and security apparatus to Northeastern states to help them rig the elections there without any opposition.

6.) Buhari and APC know that if they rig the election, the next move by opposition is to go to court, now Buhari and Presidency have started to intimidate the judiciary to ensure the CJN who happens to be from Niger Delta region is removed and replaced by an Hausa-Fulani man to ensure that after the election is rigged, if PDP goes to court, Judiciary will throw the case out of the window and that will be the end.

Now for all Southsouth people, you will be the biggest fool to vote for Buhari who does not care about the welfare of your people and does not deem your people fit to lead any government agency or enjoy any good offer under his government.

Buhari, APC, Yorubas and the Northern cabal hate to see South-south people occupy any major post in Nigeria, that was why they connived together to betray Goodluck your son and frustrated his govt and then ganged up against him to ensure he was removed as President, now they are after your illustrious son; CJN W.N.S Onnoghen and former DSS acting DG Mathew Seiyefa have all been fought and removed even from positions they merited by academic qualification, civil service growth and gradual projection.

You guys will remain the biggest jokes to vote for Buhari or APC, even your son Rotimi Amaechi they deceived and made him to use all his stolen wealth to be funding their campaigns have opened his eyes to their failure, wickedness and dullardism, wake up!!!

chai! all this conspiracy because of ur hate for Buhari. Take heart Buhari is ur president till 2023, den Osinbajo till 2031, u better face the reality or go to Togo. ntor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by sogodihno: 9:22am On Jan 13, 2019
onubijoe:
Sometimes it baffled me whenever I see how some of you reason about this government

APC came up with change 2015 to deceive people ,where is the change

*poverty

*herdsmen

*injustice

*Government of self-centered and nepotism

*Stealing our money by tricks and be claiming integrity every day

Let's agree that PDP has not done well for 16years which some of you that didn't have brain and sense use to claimed .

Pls pinpoint one positive thing done by APC and the heartless man for four years?

How can a president of country has no plans ,no agenda for the masses all he needs to do is to be arresting his enemy .self interest

I have been Looking for a dictionary meaning of integrity and and fighting corruption of APC I have not seen.what's integrity? When there is no sincerity?

If you don't know you better know now and leave political sentiment let's get Nigeria working again

Buhari and APC are destroyers of Destiny .all the projects he traveled to commissioned are conceived, implemented by GEJ .four years now apart from traders moni(10,000) that can't set up collanut business and Npower they used to deceive a graduate what are they done brother?

Brother I personally advised you to use your head and vote this man out of the place because Nigeria is not Buhari families and friends affairs

Check out in the history of Nigeria this is the first time two Northerners are fighting for one position not only Northerners same Fulani and you think all is well?

so who should vote in Atiku? part of those that cause the PDP 16 years mess that APC is trying to salvage, we are not going back to Egypt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by NessaBoo(f): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2019
sogodihno:

chai! all this conspiracy because of ur hate for Buhari. Take heart Buhari is ur president till 2023, den Osinbajo till 2031, u better face the reality or go to Togo. ntor.

You can just imagine all the schizophrenic delusions and rants someone cooked up becaus of hate!

*SMH* embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi / YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate / Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.