Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why Are Youths Not Genuinely Serving God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Youths Not Genuinely Serving God? (10128 Views)

What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? / 3 Keys In Serving God Consistently / How To Know The Man Who Is Not Serving God Anywhere In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Youths Not Genuinely Serving God? by lele007: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Omooba77:
My observation is that many youths are in church serving in one position or the other today because of what they can get like jobs, wife/husband, connection and so on.
May God help us to truely love Christ!

The answer to your question is on the next handbill you collect promoting a church program or special service. What is promised on that handbill: eternal life, or "breakthrough, financial increase, miracle husband" etc?

What a church asks for, they get in their members.
Re: Why Are Youths Not Genuinely Serving God? by DavidEsq(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ranks007:
They say knowledge is power.

There is no way spiritual understanding of avoiding an error actually helps us to perpetuate the error and be more contaminated by it.

So can one make righteous judgement without knowledge especially the spiritual one?

I have never come across this question but as I read it, answer came. Are you born again and filled with the Holy Spirit?
U didn't seem to disagree with my earlier post on the difference between a cross and a stake.
Re: Why Are Youths Not Genuinely Serving God? by Aadetola1(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2019
because religion is a scam!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Youths Not Genuinely Serving God? by Alsayer: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
jaxxy:

Then u don’t not know or understand religion or history or Ure in denial to suit ur personal ideology of life.

History teaches us that religion has been used as a tool to control populations, justify atrocities and war and to perpetuate blind faith while squashing any attempts at critical thinking.

I find it ironic that you're claiming I'm in denial when it is your religion that has no proof for its authenticity outside what your holy books claim when science is simply what we see and observe around us, and can prove to be through with observation and experimentation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happened To Me Last Night! / Religion As A Tool For Impoverishing Nigerians. / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.