Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria (24151 Views)

Anto Lecky Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By ISCOM University, Cotonou / Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) / Anto Lecky Involved In Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
rentAcock:
Stupid girl, you got the opportunity of a life time to migrate to the U.S and all you could do is study Exercise and Sports Science? Like what kind of stupid course is that? If not because I looked it up afterwards, I would've thought you made it up. You think you can go to the white man's land and study a stupid course like that and expect the white man to give you, a black woman, the lucrative jobs first before their white citizens? Silly girl, how many times have you seen a black person roll up on the pitch to attend to an injured football player? Now you can't get any job in America, you have carried your asewo yansh to run back to Nigeria hoping people will buy what you are selling.
To you its " stupid course". Over there as a fitness consultant or a trainer you make shitloads of money

2 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by rentAcock(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
cheleku:

You've probably never left the shores of this country, you may never even leave.

And you're here bashing someone that studied a course of her liking in one of America's best public universities.

How should it be your business what she studied or if she doesn't have a job. You're very jealous and wicked person. I fear for your friends, you'll be green with envy every time they achieve something meaningful.

Dundee be mute
Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by cheleku(m): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
rentAcock:

Dundee be mute

It's that all you could mutter as a riposte? A mere one liner. Of course you're too daft to even contemplate what I wrote. Akwuya!

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by rentAcock(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
cheleku:

It's that all you could mutter as a riposte? A mere one liner. Of course you're too daft to even contemplate what I wrote. Akwuya!

I don't argue with wretched bastards. You lost me with your first post, only a low life would tell someone else that they haven't left the country and feel like it's an insult. Obviously, travelling our of the country is a big deal for you and that's why you are not worthy of my time.
Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by Nat404: 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
好的,知道了! smiley
Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by Ofonimeussoh(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
Go fix ya breast,its too small
Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by EkeneElectrons(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
is nigeria i good place to train children? dey could die of depression
Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by incogni2o: 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
And she turns out be be this way!

I don't believe
Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by daslimdude: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
I still need a job. Anything for a start though I have an HND in Geography and Regional Planning. I can read and write, understand English, Yoruba and Igbo. I am computer literate and a good driver. If God touches your heart to help please Email me ustyno_slim@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by labani06(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
undecided I wonder why i was born in Naija
Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by 360command: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
rentAcock:
Stupid girl, you got the opportunity of a life time to migrate to the U.S and all you could do is study Exercise and Sports Science? Like what kind of stupid course is that? If not because I looked it up afterwards, I would've thought you made it up. You think you can go to the white man's land and study a stupid course like that and expect the white man to give you, a black woman, the lucrative jobs first before their white citizens? Silly girl, how many times have you seen a black person roll up on the pitch to attend to an injured football player? Now you can't get any job in America, you have carried your asewo yansh to run back to Nigeria hoping people will buy what you are selling.
shut your mouth. If na so Obama reason like u, him no for be president

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by calcal: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
GistMore:
Former big brother reality show contestant, Anto Lecky, reveals how parents raised them like children living in Nigeria despite being brought in the U.S according to her recent interview with Punch.

Read her interview with Punch below...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/even-in-us-my-parents-raised-us-like-children-living-in-nigeria-anto-lecky/amp/

Please, write in Edo language, from there we go start
Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
labani06:
undecided I wonder why i was born in Naija
sorry o

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by Brownshugar69: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
rentAcock:

So you wrote all these about her? Chai. You must be really pained.
Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by rentAcock(m): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
360command:
shut your mouth. If na so Obama reason like u, him no for be president

You are daft, your example only proves my point right. 1 black man in America's 242 years history. Another Dundee spotted.
Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by rentAcock(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Brownshugar69:

So you wrote all these about her? Chai. You must be really pained.

The truth hurts, seems like you are the one who's pained here.
Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by joyousever(f): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
Could u expatiate on her 'horrible" attitude during the two times u two were on the same flight? I'm curious & want to know because she was one very less dramatic lady in Biggie's house then. So I'm quite taken aback by your comment.
Pentools:

Lolz....I'm not hating and never will I neither am I showing mine bro cus I've got nothing to gain showing it not even on this platform.

Wetin I wan meet her for, I'm not in the league of "abeg make we snap pix, I'm a fan" poo like most of u do to this cheap celebs.

Have actually stayed with her on same flight twice, Abuja to Lagos, her attitude is horrible and that's what I'm mad at not her as a person.

No dey believe every teeth people shine for SM hence taking them to be nice.

Cheers!
Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by 360command: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
rentAcock:

You are daft, your example only proves my point right. 1 black man in America's 242 years history. Another Dundee spotted.
and I still say shut your mouth.. I used him as an example as every knows him.. There are lots of foreigners or black Americans who have climbed the ladder.. Anyway, it should not be about them but you.. You are a looser if you have such mentality.. I see people like your type here in the states..

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by rentAcock(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
360command:
and I still say shut your mouth.. I used him as an example as every knows him.. There are lots of foreigners or black Americans who have climbed the ladder.. Anyway, it should not be about them but you.. You are a looser if you have such mentality.. I see people like your type here in the states..

You are still a dunce, no wise person travels overseas to read a course dominated by 95% whites, that's taking a chance with the odds stacked against you. Just like you will be foolish studying forestry or hypnotism in school as an African foreigner, sure a few people might get a lucky break, but you are gambling. I don't expect you to understand this point though, idiots never do.
Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by Greizman: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
rentAcock:

You are still a dunce, no wise person travels overseas to read a course dominated by 95% whites, that's taking a chance with the odds stacked against you. Just like you will be foolish studying forestry or hypnotism in school as an African foreigner, sure a few people might get a lucky break, but you are gambling. I don't expect you to understand this point though, idiots never do.
You made no sense....and you will never make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by 360command: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
rentAcock:

wat da F are u saying... Wat is your biz in wat someone is studying? That cud b her/his passion and chose to study it. Even if it is dominated by the whites, must it always b dat way. There is something they call evolution. If people have your mentality, a country like China wud allow "made in Japan ", "made in America ", " made in Taiwan' to still be leading the way today. Dude, your sense of reasoning is too backward..
Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Good for you
Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by rentAcock(m): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Greizman:

You made no sense....and you will never make any sense.

Good, I didn't expect you to comprehend what I wrote, have someone translate it to pidgin english
Re: Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria by Pentools(m): 5:55am On Jan 14, 2019
joyousever:
Could u expatiate on her 'horrible" attitude during the two times u two were on the same flight? I'm curious & want to know because she was one very less dramatic lady in Biggie's house then. So I'm quite taken aback by your comment.

I've always made it clear using every means within my reach, "don't always believe what you see or read on social media or media generally, they are more or less synonymous to fakery".... " we are the brainwashed generation" if you doubt me then take a closer observation on most of those bbn people like efe, vandora and co.

However, I wish I could sight those attitudes of hers buy they're not worthy of my mentions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teen Charged With Murder Of Abiola Akerele 'Nayta The King' / Susan Peters & Her Husband Enjoying Honeymoon (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.