Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Talk, ASUU And Fg Version A Piece Work Of Mathus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Talk, ASUU And Fg Version A Piece Work Of Mathus (569 Views)

Nigerian Students || Let's Talk ASUU Strike || Must Watch / ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News / ASUU UPDATE—ASUU And FG Meets An Agreement _see Call Off Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk, ASUU And Fg Version A Piece Work Of Mathus by Mathus(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2019
*TALK, ASUU and FG VERSION*��
Anything I talk make you talk am again Eh eh, talk am again Anything I talk make you talk am again Eh eh, talk am again

ASUU neva strike finish, NLC still dey shout
Eh eh, dem still dey shout
Election Don dey come, dem go need ur support
Eh eh, dem go need ur support
Since their very first meeting, dey neva reach agreement
Eh eh, dey neva reach agreement
Nah you Don release the money, nah wetin you dey talk
Eh eh, nah wetin you dey talk

Na you talk am o No be me talk am o Na you talk am o No be me talk am o Na you talk am o No be me talk am o Na you talk am o No be me talk am o

Two months for strike, the books dey on holiday
Eh eh, books dey on holiday
OUR ASUU and FG Don dey fight kun fu again
Eh eh, dey fight kunfu again
ASUU neva tire, and dey Wan continue the race
Eh eh, Wan continue the race.
Dem be like you Don dey deceive us, but no be this time again
Eh eh,no be this time again

Oya, Anything I talk make you talk am again Eh eh, talk am again Anything I talk make you talk am again Eh eh, talk am again

We Don enter new year, FG give dem deir money
Eh eh, give dem deir money
2019,now the election is coming
Eh eh, the election is coming
Instead make you pay, you dey make yeye promise
Eh eh,make yeye promise.
After turning election to dey buy votes and carry
Eh eh, buy votes and carry

Almost 4yrs for tenure, dem use am fight corruption
Eh eh, dem use am fight corruption
But your own administration no dey corrupt of course
Eh eh, no dey corrupt of course.
But why ur govt come be this hard for someone
Eh eh,be this hard for someone
You no dey punish some persin
Cause nah your party dem come from
Eh eh, nah your party dem come from

The students dey house, dem dey add flesh for body.
And ASUU dey adamant to collect deir money
Dem dey struggle, dem dey fight
Dey no fear to dey strike
Our youths no get to chop, our graduates no get to work
This days we no know if authority dey office
Because the yawa wey we dey, no be employment wey you promise
And the cup e don full, we don tire for all this rubbish
And All the punishment..
No be me talk am oo��
Happy Sunday to you all..

© *Sir Mathus*
Re: Talk, ASUU And Fg Version A Piece Work Of Mathus by Xaif: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mathus:
*TALK, ASUU and FG VERSION*��
Anything I talk make you talk am again Eh eh, talk am again Anything I talk make you talk am again Eh eh, talk am again

ASUU neva strike finish, NLC still dey shout
Eh eh, dem still dey shout
Election Don dey come, dem go need ur support
Eh eh, dem go need ur support
Since their very first meeting, dey neva reach agreement
Eh eh, dey neva reach agreement
Nah you Don release the money, nah wetin you dey talk
Eh eh, nah wetin you dey talk

Na you talk am o No be me talk am o Na you talk am o No be me talk am o Na you talk am o No be me talk am o Na you talk am o No be me talk am o

Two months for strike, the books dey on holiday
Eh eh, books dey on holiday
OUR ASUU and FG Don dey fight kun fu again
Eh eh, dey fight kunfu again
ASUU neva tire, and dey Wan continue the race
Eh eh, Wan continue the race.
Dem be like you Don dey deceive us, but no be this time again
Eh eh,no be this time again

Oya, Anything I talk make you talk am again Eh eh, talk am again Anything I talk make you talk am again Eh eh, talk am again

We Don enter new year, FG give dem deir money
Eh eh, give dem deir money
2019,now the election is coming
Eh eh, the election is coming
Instead make you pay, you dey make yeye promise
Eh eh,make yeye promise.
After turning election to dey buy votes and carry
Eh eh, buy votes and carry

Almost 4yrs for tenure, dem use am fight corruption
Eh eh, dem use am fight corruption
But your own administration no dey corrupt of course
Eh eh, no dey corrupt of course.
But why ur govt come be this hard for someone
Eh eh,be this hard for someone
You no dey punish some persin
Cause nah your party dem come from
Eh eh, nah your party dem come from

The students dey house, dem dey add flesh for body.
And ASUU dey adamant to collect deir money
Dem dey struggle, dem dey fight
Dey no fear to dey strike
Our youths no get to chop, our graduates no get to work
This days we no know if authority dey office
Because the yawa wey we dey, no be employment wey you promise
And the cup e don full, we don tire for all this rubbish
And All the punishment..
No be me talk am oo��
Happy Sunday to you all..

© *Sir Mathus*

Do you want to install multiple whatsapp on your phone? [GBWhatsApp][1], [FMWhatsApp][2], [YoWhatsApp][3], [WhatsApp Plus][4] is the application which will help you in installing multiple whatsapp on your phone. The best part is that these applications also helps you to freeze last seen, hide second ticks and much more.

[1]: https://droidrax.com/gbwhatsapp-latest-apk-download-android/
[2]: https://fmwa.app
[3]: http://https;//yowa.app
[4]: https://droidrax.com/whatsapp-plus
Re: Talk, ASUU And Fg Version A Piece Work Of Mathus by Nkopi: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
plato mod apk unlimited coins latest versionserves as a gaming hub enabling you to engage in numerous games with friends, including Basketball 🏀, Ludo🎲, Bowling🎳, Mini Golf 🏌️, Chess♟️, Table Soccer⚽, Pool 🎱, Boxes ☑️ Ocho 8️⃣, Literati 🔠, Skeeball 🕳️, Darts 🎯, and various other games. The advantage of Plato mod apk lies in the fact that you're not required to individually install each game; simply install the Plato apk and enjoy playing all the mentioned games along with numerous other mini games.
Re: Talk, ASUU And Fg Version A Piece Work Of Mathus by Avia77: 3:38am On Feb 27
Do you want get enjoy top-notch features of FM Whatsapp? FM Whatsapp gives several amazing features that can help users to enhance their experience with whatsapp. Basically it's a third-party application which is used by people to enjoy stunning benefits.

Below are some amazing benefits of using FM Whatsapp

1. Users can add multiple accounts on a single device.
2. They can hide their messages and other activities in case if they are not interested to show their activities to others.
3. Usually whatsapp use blue ticks if anyone read your messages. Now by using this amazing FM Whatsapp you can change the color or styles of ticks.

Requirements to Install FM Whatsapp

There are certain settimgs that a user must made before downloading or installing FM Whatsapp. Below are these settings:

1. User must assure their device have enough space to install or download this FM Whatsapp.
2. Whether their Internet connection is stable.

If these requirements are ok then a user can go to downloading FM Whatsapp from
https://fmwhatsup.com/
Re: Talk, ASUU And Fg Version A Piece Work Of Mathus by Shano11298: 9:13am On Mar 05
Downloading FM WhatsApp, or any modified version of WhatsApp, involves a few steps. However, it's important to note that modified versions of WhatsApp, such as FM WhatsApp, are not officially supported by WhatsApp and may violate its terms of service. Additionally, using such versions may pose security risks or lead to your account being banned.

That said, if you still wish to proceed, here's a general guide on how to download FM WhatsApp:

Find a Trusted Source: Look for a reputable website or source from which you can download FM WhatsApp. Be cautious of downloading from unfamiliar or suspicious sources, as they may contain malware or other harmful software. Such as https://fmwhsapp.com/

Enable Installation from Unknown Sources: Before downloading FM WhatsApp, you'll need to enable installation from unknown sources on your Android device. You can usually find this option in the "Security" or "Privacy" settings of your device.

Download FMWhatsApp: Once you've found a trusted source, download the FMWhatsApp APK file to your Android device. Be sure to download the latest version to ensure compatibility and access to the latest features.

Install FMWhatsApp: After the download is complete, locate the APK file in your device's file manager or downloads folder. Tap on the file to begin the installation process.

Follow Installation Instructions: Follow the on-screen instructions to install FMWhatsApp on your device. This may involve granting permissions and agreeing to terms and conditions.

Verify Your Phone Number: After installation, open FMWhatsApp and verify your phone number, similar to the process you would follow when setting up the official WhatsApp application.

Restore Backup (Optional): If you have a backup of your chats from the official WhatsApp application, you may be able to restore them in FMWhatsApp. This option is usually available during the initial setup process.

Use FMWhatsApp: Once installation and setup are complete, you can start using FMWhatsApp to send messages, make calls, and enjoy any additional features it offers.

Remember to proceed with caution when using modified versions of WhatsApp, and be aware of the potential risks involved. It's also essential to respect WhatsApp's terms of service and usage guidelines.

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN JUPEB Student Declared Missing(photo) / The Role Of Induction In Knowledge Acquisition / Causes Of Suicide In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.