Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen (22431 Views)

Confusion Over CJN’s ‘resignation’ - The Nation / BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Faraidi(m): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2019
This our foo.lish president think we Nigerian are fools. We must join hands together to retire him permanently

3 Likes

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by zombieTRACKER: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2019
the country has never been this divided under any president ever...

Buhari is a nepotic dullard

4 Likes

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Maket: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2019
Niger Delta militant will release statement soon.

1 Like

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by canalily(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2019
o naghi ebuhari this old man
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by GetMeRight: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2019
dockokwus:
Truth be told,enough is enough.
The cowardice of the average Nigerian has reached unfathomable levels.
How can Nigeria develop as a country if people who are in untold misery and some getting suicidal cannot call the government to order.
Elections are not the only way of showing discontent particularly in the face of clear attempts to rig the elections.

It doesn't matter where the corrupt judge got an undisclosed 3 million dollars? It doesn't matter that he "forgot" to declare it? And you're among the Nigerians yearning for a better Nigeria?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by crownwealth: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2019
APC led government of Mohomodu Buhari will surely fail in their game plan of rigging the election.
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Jowanson: 11:10am On Jan 13, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
No blaze happening grin

See, i know Buhari wants to rig (everyone does) by having INEC + IGP + CJN....

But why the fvck will a CJN forget to disclose $700k out of $740k found in his account ? Since 2005 ?

$740,000 = N226 million by the way...

I don't blame Buhari at all, the CJN delivered himself into the hands of his "enemies"

Nobody is saying buhari should not do what he wants to do but he should do it by following due process...why bypassing the NJC? Remember the judiciary is suppose to be independent.. Appointment in that area is based on nomination from NJC..you can opine otherwise but this is my opinion.
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Brugo(m): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2019
Idiotic statement from Timi frank.

The judge’s own confession condemns him. He didn’t bother to deny the allegations and you are here saying nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by NessaBoo(f): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2019
crownwealth:

Why 40 days to election?

40 days or 40 months to election, the law doesn't and won't take a break just because some certain people will skew the narrative as propaganda!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by njimezz(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2019
U are such a big fool and ur children and yet unborn shall hold u responsible for this. Frank nailed it rather u are still playing stupid politics as if u are called to die for Buhari u will.
baliyubla:
The dullard still thinks he's a dictator. CJN Onnoghen will definitely have the last laugh. Just like with Saraki, this is a battle the Lifeless cannot win.
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Biodun556(m): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2019
crownwealth:

Why the rush to prosecute 40 days to election for an incident that occurred more than 3 years ago?

Is he the one conducting election?

4 Likes

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by baliyubla: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2019
njimezz:
U are such a big fool and ur children and yet unborn shall hold u responsible for this. Frank nailed it rather u are still playing stupid politics as if u are called to die for Buhari u will.

Which kind wahala be this? Bros read my write up again, but slowly this time, and come back to apologize to me. Am waiting.
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Joystark(f): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2019
Timing is everything. You cannot be doing the right thing at the wrong time. The polity is too heated for this. Even if Buhari had the best intentions, the timing would definitely raise a lot of doubt. Meanwhile, I don't think he even has the best intentions. Mtsheew!

1 Like

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by crownwealth: 11:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Biodun556:

Is he the one conducting election?
The terrorist sense defeat.
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Joystark(f): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2019
baliyubla:

Which kind wahala be this? Bros read my write up again, but slowly this time, and come back to apologize to me. Am waiting.

Lwkmh. I swear you are the Billboard definition of 'calmness'. Anyone else would have lashed out. cool

3 Likes

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Jowanson: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2019
GetMeRight:

It doesn't matter where the corrupt judge got an undisclosed 3 million dollars? It doesn't matter that he "forgot" to declare it? And you're among the Nigerians yearning for a better Nigeria?

I bloody don't care about the judges issues but what am worried about is the speed to convicting him without a due process....

I feel they wanna nail him because of the court outcomes of rivers APC crisis....I have a strong feeling that its not unconnected...OK when the former finance minister declared a fake NYSC document , after she was busted, what did they do to her? Nothing.... They packaged her properly and made her leave for the UK.... What of babachir...has he been arraigned? Its the double standards that also gives a huge concern
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by michoim(m): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2019
Who is this imbecilic Timi Frank that does not know the way of moral justice?

2 Likes

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Donzion77(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2019
Born2Breed:
Buhari won't listen. His ear infection has affected his brains.
What about the brain of his deputy, Osibande,who should have know better?
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by four4: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2019
crownwealth:

Why the rush to prosecute 40 days to election for an incident that occurred more than 3 years ago?
then all the criminalz, arm robbers, yahoo boiz etc facing criminal charges should be suspended cos election is around the corner

1 Like

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 13, 2019
Removing the CJN from office ain't my problem. My problem is why before election..

This forth coming election seems already rigged...

Naija my country I hail thee
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74716612:
Onnoghen’s arraignment was sequel to a petition filed by a civil society group, Anti-Corruption and Research Based Data Initiative (ARDI), accusing the CJN of false asset declaration and other sundry allegations.

He is also being accused of maintaining Domiciliary Accounts which comprised Dollar Account, Pound Sterling Account and Euro Account which were alleged to be contrary to relevant laws, especially for public office holders.

It was also learnt that the FG in addition plan to file a motion on notice praying the tribunal to order the CJN to vacate office and recuse himself from any aspect of the case as chairman of the National Judicial Council so as to prevent alleged interference in his arraignment and trial.

We hope that the right judgement be delivered at the end of it all.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

God bless Nigeria

What of Kano state governor nkor?
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Moukandjo: 11:30am On Jan 13, 2019
Jowanson:

I bloody don't care about the judges issues but what am worried about is the speed to convicting him without a due process....

I feel they wanna nail him because of the court outcomes of rivers APC crisis....I have a strong feeling that its not unconnected...OK when the former finance minister declared a fake NYSC document , after she was busted, what did they do to her? Nothing.... They packaged her properly and made her leave for the UK.... What of babachir...has he been arraigned? Its the double standards that also gives a huge concern
Man claims they want to nail him because of the Rivers APC issues! Why didn't they nail the INEC boss himself that didn't allow APC field any candidate in Zamfara & Rivers before it even got to court in the first place despite the APC being the ruling party! You no see say your logic funny!

Ok, oga, will you be satisfied if the CJN is just asked to resign without prosecution as was the case with Adeosun?

1 Like

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2019
oga Timi it is time una start talking to the Army boys !
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Didi2d(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2019
So no one should be prosecuted abi, nawa o

The same people saying Buhari is not investigating those in APC are the one singing another song,
Funny people sha

1 Like

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Princedapace(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2019
GetMeRight:

I think everyone would have been pleased with Buhari if he fights like this against the same set of people in his cabal.

Guy, don't deceive your self, Buhari is playing all these games to retain power.. How can Buhari turn our democracy to the one where if u support him, he will close his eyes against your corrupt cases. If you don't support him, he will remember your cases..

For instance, he has been playing some funny tricks. First, the IGP saga, INEC saga, Apkabio, Orji Kalu, etc. If we want to move forward, everyone found wanting should face the music. If na this one Buhari and his two cabals dey do. Na waste of time..
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2019
Iamtony:
About a month to election and bubu is removing n replacing?
The un corrupt government indeed.

Can you please educate some of us how replacing a CJN will affect or disrupt a credible free & fair election ... who knows what they will be crying about new week grin
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by tolexy111: 11:38am On Jan 13, 2019
PDP was too quick to ask for KEMI ADEOSUN's resignation letter but now condemning Buhari over similar act in the case of CJN. Some people in this country are retrogressive in thinking! How can a whole CJN said he forgot to declare his asset as required by law? These judges are waiting to cashout after the elections!

1 Like

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by sammyj: 11:39am On Jan 13, 2019
Does prosecuting a crime have when it should be carried out. Abeg you guys should be objective for once. Buhari may not be a saint but the CJN should have done the needful. Even Trump is being investigated for what they perceived happen years before he became the President of the United State.
Iamtony:
About a month to election and bubu is removing n replacing?
The un corrupt government indeed.
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Silensa(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2019
Please someone should explain better for me.
If the judiciary is free as said, why should the executive be the one to appoint its leader?
Is it not same separation of power the three arms enjoys?
Can the president or executive appoint the speak of both houses?
I need clarification please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North / Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu / President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.