Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen (22472 Views)

Confusion Over CJN’s ‘resignation’ - The Nation / BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Born2Breed(f): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Donzion77:

What about the brain of his deputy, Osibande,who should have know better?

This best describes the deputy....

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by adedehinbo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
chlorophyll:
its you and your father that will go to hell...enemies of progress, n-power zombie. Quote me and car will kill you this week. Omoalejatijati
slowpoke! That's you and your families portion,you will have a taste of everything you wished for abt me,Oya continue ranting ewure
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Jowanson: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Moukandjo:

So who didn't allow APC field candidates in Zamfara & Rivers? Let's start from there!

APC...and her internal wahala....Not the INEC Boss.
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by deyahaya: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nigeria was not set ablaze when Jonathan removed Former Justice Ayo Salami
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by obijelo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
I smell it

1 Like

Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Faraidi(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
adedehinbo:
lol toothless dogs,your frustration will get increased come February, I will recommend adornment for you,it compressses hypertension tension.
your fat.her is a toothless Animal. Bastard child
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Faraidi(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
adedehinbo:
lol toothless dogs,your frustration will get increased come February, I will recommend adornment for you,it compressses hypertension tension
hypertension shall kill you and your unborn children
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by adedehinbo(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Faraidi:
your fat.her is a toothless Animal. Bastard child
keep on ranting like a mad dog,soon you will run mad. Chief goat
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by adedehinbo(m): 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
Faraidi:
hypertension shall kill you and your unborn children
that is not for me,its for you and your families and everyone that wishes me bad
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Mrbadmus1(m): 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Why would a whole CJN forgot to declear his assets which is part of the law, meaning he's not conversant with the law and should be removed as CJN.
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Faraidi(m): 5:34am On Jan 14, 2019
adedehinbo:
keep on ranting like a mad dog,soon you will run mad. Chief goat
madness shall never depart from your home. RECIDIVIST
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by adedehinbo(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=Faraidi post=74740060]madness shall never depart from your home. RECIDIVIST [/quotetthis is how you will continue getting frustrated for the rest of your life
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by adedehinbo(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Faraidi:
madness shall never depart from your home. RECIDIVIST
may all your curse be upon you and all your families, the more you curse me here,the more it will be upon ur families,Amen
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Faraidi(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=adedehinbo post=74742663][/quote]I can never be frustrated like your father
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by adedehinbo(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2019
Faraidi:
I cursed you again that your families shall never see old age. Premature death will reign in your linage
that's another curse on you and your families. May God answer your curses on your family members
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by adedehinbo(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2019
Faraidi:
I can never be frustrated like your father
I know you wake your father everyday with a sliding tackle,so keep on ranting
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by tashawine: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2019
There is no amount of threat nor pressure that would prevent the people's choice from playing into place. We will not vote another four years of pain.

#BNWA
#BetterNigeriaWithAtiku2019
#GetNigeriaWorkingAgain

onubijoe:
Press statement

Frank to Buhari: Don’t set Nigeria ablaze over CJN, Onnoghen

Former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has described the devious effort by President Muhammadu Buhari to topple the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen, as being akin to igniting an incendiary material that would completely ravage the country if not immediately reversed.

Frank who gave this admonition in a statement in Abuja, said the cancerous Buhari administration has resorted to a fast-track in their efforts to finally put Nigeria to social, political and economic ruination which they commenced on May 29, 2015.

He said: “This is a supposedly democratic government but they are totally averse to the rule of law. Sheik Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, Colonel Sambo Dasuki, Deji Adeyanju and Dino Melaye, just to mention but a few, are today languishing in jail in varied subhuman conditions following the hostile and anti-people policies being executed by Buhari and his Cabal.

“Buhari and his cabal have done everything outside the law to whittle down the powers of the National Assembly through spurious charges against and trial of their presiding officers and other lawmakers and his criminal refusal to assent to critical bills like the Petroleum Industry Governance Bill and the Electoral Act 2010 Amendment Bill.

“Buhari has refused to replace ministers that have left his government thereby denying critical sections of the country of any form of representation in the Federal Executive Council as required by law.

“Buhari has illegally ensured that all heads of security agencies in the country are of northern extraction against the letters and spirit of the Federal Character Principle as enshrined in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“Buhari has also advanced his parochial act of governance by ensuring that all the Service Chiefs who are overdue for retirement have their tenures elongated thereby frustrating the career progression of serving military personnel - a situation that has torpedoed morale in the Officer cadre and consequently serious and dangerous reversals in the gains made in the fight against insurgency and other dangerous criminal elements across the country. He is right now seeking legal opinion on how to extend the tenure of the Inspector General of Police whose tenure has since expired - in flagrant breach of extant laws.

“Of all his hateful, lawless rhetoric and his 97/5% nepotistic ideology, he is again desperate to remove a serving CJN - who is no where near his retirement age - based sentiments which are largely religious and ethnic. Enough is enough!

“Today Nigerian students in Universities and Polytechnics across the country are languishing at home due to strike embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities and their polytechnic counterparts due to the lackadaisical approach to education by the administration.

“Besides, N30,000 minimum wage bill is no where near the National Assembly for passage into law in favour of the suffering Civil Servants in the country. Rather than fast-track the presentation and passage of the Bill, Buhari has vowed to renegotiate salaries of public servants earning above N30,000.

“This is a government of destruction and not of development,” he stated.

He warned Buhari and his cabal to immediately retrace their step and back-off, as the illegality they have chosen to undertaken by removing the CJN may spark unfathomable resistance from the overly marginalized sections of the country capable of determining if indeed the nation will remain one indivisible country as presently composed under his regime.

He called on the International Community to hold Buhari and his Cabal responsible for any breach of the peace which may result from their tyrannical and sadistic actions against the CJN and other Nigerians suffering from persecution under this regime.

“Nigerians are fully ready to defend their country. Enough is enough!” he stated.

Signed :
Comrade Timi Frank
Former APC’s Deputy National Publicity Secretary
Abuja
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
adedehinbo:
slowpoke! That's you and your families portion,you will have a taste of everything you wished for abt me,Oya continue ranting ewure
Pig hope you don eat bellefu
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by adedehinbo(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
chlorophyll:
go ask that question from your father
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by adedehinbo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
chlorophyll post=7475046h6:
go ask that from your father
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
adedehinbo:
go ask that question from your father
your father dey wash my toilet here. you know say na inside swine ur mama born u, na y I call u pig
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
adedehinbo:
go ask that from your father
Fanatic Muslim. omoirankiran
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Shikini: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Randy100:
Buhari is a mistake that must be corrected.
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by adedehinbo(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
chlorophyll:
your father dey wash my toilet here. you know say na inside swine ur mama born u, na y I call u pig
if life don tire u,go die now,why u just dey vent ur frustration on me?
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
adedehinbo:
if life don tire u,go die now,why u just dey vent ur frustration on me?
Lmao,...why are you crying...Just watch your back...You don't know who you are exchanging words with.
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by adedehinbo(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=chlorophyll post=74769553]Lmao,...why are you crying...Just watch your back...You don't know who you are exchanging words with.[/quot to hell with who you are,I could give you my adresse here,your impotent being can't do any shit,its like you looking for who is going to kill you?
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=adedehinbo post=74769613][/quote]why is your brain so hot like this, you will soon hate yourself.
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by adedehinbo(m): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
chlorophyll:
why is your brain so hot like this, you will soon hate yourself.
keep on barking like a mad dog,you might soon take your own life with hate. Lagoon is there for u
Re: Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
adedehinbo:
keep on barking like a mad dog,you might soon take your own life with hate. Lagoon is there for u
you just watch your back...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Celebrates Christmas In Borno South, Pledges To End Insurgency / Governors Meet Today To Review COVID-19 Strategy / Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.