Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,535 members, 7,954,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

I'll Restore Peace To Plateau If Elected President, ATIKU Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Restore Peace To Plateau If Elected President, ATIKU Vows (316 Views)

Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / MURIC- No Peace In Plateau If Killers Of Muslim Travellers Are Not Prosecuted / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Restore Peace To Plateau If Elected President, ATIKU Vows by Oduwils222(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2019
*I’ll Restore Peace � to Plateau if Elected President, Atiku Vows ✋*

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has promised to end insecurity in Plateau State if elected president in the February 16 general elections.

"I want to appeal to all of you to vote for PDP at all levels, to enable us drive Nigeria to the path of sustainable development," he said.

In his speech, Dr. Bukola Saraki, the President of the Senate and Director General, PDP presidential campaign organisation, called on Plateau residents to vote out APC at all levels, adding that the ruling party had failed in all ramifications.

Saraki, who said he was thrilled by the mammoth crowd at the event, declared that the large turnout was an indication that Nigerians were indeed yearning for change.

I want to assure you that you will never regret voting PDP," he said On his part, Mr Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman, alleged that the APC-led government was out to destroy Nigeria, hence the need for Nigerians to vote them out in the forthcoming general elections.

To read full article - http://v.duta.us/2d1xXAAA

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Apc Gov Candidate Escapes Assassination In Ilorin / Mercy Aigbe Talks On Association With Ambode / Photos: Thugs Attack APC Governorship Rally In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.