Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Why Nigeria Should Go For A Referendum In 2019 Instead Of Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Should Go For A Referendum In 2019 Instead Of Election (436 Views)

Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times / IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Should Go For A Referendum In 2019 Instead Of Election by teufelein(f): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Why Nigeria Should Go For A Referendum In 2019 Instead Of Election

Now, it’s obvious that Nigeria is running a dictatorship democracy that suffocates the citizen, it is the duty of the good citizens of Nigeria to rise up in unity irrespective of tribe, religion or political affiliations to stop this dictatorship called democracy. There is nothing as ugly as people who don’t grow up, people who can’t find a sort of meaning in their lives that sustains them through difficult times.

So, the people simply succumb to resentment, complaints, agitation, and violence, bitterness and fighting each other without a vision of how they can turn their lives around. Both the government and the citizens are of no use to anyone and no use to themselves and there’s no structure put in place as a way out. No reasonable person will accept to be stocked in this kind of situation. What Buhari has is not power but a dominant, destructive corruption mind set and fear of the light over darkness.

Meanwhile, let’s take a look at Plato’s reference to slavery in Republic, VIII.569a-c where plato says that in the most degenerate stage of political decay, that under the tyrant, all citizens are reduced to a state of slavery. Nigeria has hit its lowest with the Buhari-APC administration, 98% of Nigerian citizens are caged, even those who do the killings and those who gave them arms are caged.

https://dailytimetv.com/why-nigeria-should-go-for-a-referendum-in-2019-instead-of-election/?fbclid=IwAR3U1uu0Aziz6T79L6UVXsv1vsqM0mSqr_vAXNIazmGkcHkM7gpF2mG8Za8

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Should Go For A Referendum In 2019 Instead Of Election by oyebanji44: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin grin ;Did buhari imprison any politicians unlawful?so what did you mean by dictatorship ?? I don't understand you,All the corrupt"s politicians were taken to court.
Re: Why Nigeria Should Go For A Referendum In 2019 Instead Of Election by teufelein(f): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
True....

Re: Why Nigeria Should Go For A Referendum In 2019 Instead Of Election by kayfra: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Didirin. Who is conducting the referendum?

Waste of brain cells. Go hawk gala
Re: Why Nigeria Should Go For A Referendum In 2019 Instead Of Election by gidgiddy: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
I will only vote in a referendum
Re: Why Nigeria Should Go For A Referendum In 2019 Instead Of Election by teufelein(f): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
gidgiddy:
I will only vote in a referendum

correct

Re: Why Nigeria Should Go For A Referendum In 2019 Instead Of Election by teufelein(f): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
They are gathering for Jihad, to provoke war or submission and you are gathering to vote. Are you OK?

You should go and read about Political Islam. Buhari or Jubril is carrying out the text book approach of Political Islam. Nothing and I repeat nothing will make him give up this power because they need it to sustain their Jihad. Believe me, they want to provoke you to war or force you to submit. In the light of these, elections are useless. Your voting can only validate them. The only way you can deal with these people is resistance. Believe me, by the time we finish, thousands and even millions will be dead from the violence they will unleash.

To understand better what is going on, go and read about Omar Al Bashir, President of Sudan and the sponsor of supporter of APC. He is a great friend of Buhari. He sponsored many of Buhari's election campaigns. Buhari clearly seems to be following his style and objectives.
Re: Why Nigeria Should Go For A Referendum In 2019 Instead Of Election by Turantula(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin ;Did buhari imprison any politicians unlawful?so what did you mean by dictatorship ?? I don't understand you,All the corrupt"s politicians were taken to court.
My yeloba muslim friend, what of Tinubu, grass cutter, orji uzor kalu, dasuki, el zaky zaky. Better wise up else u miss ur 72 virgins
Re: Why Nigeria Should Go For A Referendum In 2019 Instead Of Election by teufelein(f): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Those who are covertly or overtly working to continue promote Fulani hegemony in the guise of playing smart or blind politics will be consumed by this progressive jihad...

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari To Be In Warri Today. / BREAKING: Obasanjo Is Truly Wicked, Says Oshiomhole / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.