Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Only Hope For Nigeria Is OBY Ezekwesili, She Can Beat Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Hope For Nigeria Is OBY Ezekwesili, She Can Beat Buhari (444 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Hope For Nigeria Is OBY Ezekwesili, She Can Beat Buhari by staytravel: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
I know what people will say! She is a woman, Nigeria is very sexist, or perhaps because she is Igbo the northerners won't vote for her?

It doesn't take away the fact that she is the only sensible one I heard during the debate.

Do you think there is any way she could win?
(I mean, if people vote for her, she could technically do it right?)

-------------------------------------------------
Re: The Only Hope For Nigeria Is OBY Ezekwesili, She Can Beat Buhari by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
She gat brains sha but u know Nigerians na

1 Like

Re: The Only Hope For Nigeria Is OBY Ezekwesili, She Can Beat Buhari by TooMuchStuff: 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Which Oby ...?
The used and dumped grandma wey de worry GEJ upandan with. BBOG and when e reach for reward buhari quietly made her junior in the struggle hadiza as the MD of NPA where billions of dollars are being siphoned by buhari fulani cabals?

GEJ suppose be her broda from same region and religion but the spirit of hypocrisy no let her reason matter. Hadiza got the big job because she is Fulani Muslim from Buhari side. Something they cherish very well in the Muslim north. Can't u see the crowd Buhari de pool everywhere in North? U think its because he so work for them? No...... It's simply because ' ya own person na ya own' can Oby openly campaign in Enugu street? Naaa! She can't. Let her go to those APC she worked for to remove GEJ for help.

Abegiiii
Re: The Only Hope For Nigeria Is OBY Ezekwesili, She Can Beat Buhari by staytravel: 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
She gat brains sha but u know Nigerians na

It's saaad o!
What Buhari done that they like? I don't know for Nigerians sometimes.

1 Like

Re: The Only Hope For Nigeria Is OBY Ezekwesili, She Can Beat Buhari by staytravel: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Which Oby ...?
The used and dumped grandma wey de worry GEJ upandan with. BBOG and when e reach for reward buhari quietly made her junior in the struggle hadiza as the MD of NPA where billions of dollars are being siphoned by buhari fulani cabals?

Abegiiii

Is this true!
Sources, please.
Re: The Only Hope For Nigeria Is OBY Ezekwesili, She Can Beat Buhari by YellowSimba: 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Anyone but. Buhari

1 Like

Re: The Only Hope For Nigeria Is OBY Ezekwesili, She Can Beat Buhari by Sakamaje: 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
Not even her own Igbo people will agree with you @ Op. They're all 'Atikulating' presently. Na OYO be her case. undecided
Re: The Only Hope For Nigeria Is OBY Ezekwesili, She Can Beat Buhari by staytravel: 12:16am On Jan 24, 2019
Sakamaje:
Not even her own Igbo people will agree with you @ Op. They're all 'Atikulating' presently. Na OYO be her case. undecided

I think Igbos want Atiku because he is not Buhari haha.
That's the main reason.
Re: The Only Hope For Nigeria Is OBY Ezekwesili, She Can Beat Buhari by bizza45: 1:06am On Jan 24, 2019
madam this is election not red card sharing
Re: The Only Hope For Nigeria Is OBY Ezekwesili, She Can Beat Buhari by OrangeOlamide: 2:37am On Jan 24, 2019
The only hope for Nigeria is God.
Re: The Only Hope For Nigeria Is OBY Ezekwesili, She Can Beat Buhari by staytravel: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2019
bizza45:
madam this is election not red card sharing

What do you mean?

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen /farmers Clash Paused / Vote For (GNI) Gboyega Nasir Isiaka )As Governor.Ogun 2019 / CHOPPER CRASH: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me The Night Before The Crash - VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.