Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party (67597 Views)

K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member / K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Hotfreezer: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Adakintroy:

Rich man slave, what do you want now?

Man's, not man.

I can see poverty didn't allow you get proper education.

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by infogenius(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Days are gone when people throw all night parties for naming ceremony.
The days when just garri without sugar and fish but groundnut will be served as meal at wedding reception.
The truth is that whatever meal is served does not make or Mar d marriage.
Therefore, those of u that want to break the bank b4 u can tie the nuptial knot should receive wisdom and start a God fearing family asap.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Toks2008(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
I refuse to say anything until MC Oluomo is certified dead.

Werey ni e..wishing death for another human.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Hoodbilonia: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
its a ritual
dem don condition am
dont eat fish
dont eat snail
dont eat draw soup
dont eat snake
dis dat
all for rituals
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Serve Me This in Party, I Will gladly drink it and request for more cos it traditional food made in pure way not all these chemicals we are consuming everytime.
That why our forefathers and grandfathers grow old cos they eat natural foods But We Eat and drink Chemical in the name of food Nowadays.
Start From Barbecue shawama upward I hate those foods gosh.
ibile lawa no shame..

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by slayprint: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
That is cool.

I make 3D phone case please check my profile.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by capitalzero: 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
wetim mcoluomo do you?

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Seandisputed(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Adakintroy:
There is nothing creative about this. Just the sole autocratic way the rich precides over all thoughts or reasons. They give it the meaning they choose.

If a poor man serve this same thing in his wedding it will be poverty, e no get money. If a poor man ride bycicle it's suffering if the rich rides it's workout. If poor man trekking it's suffering if rich trekking it's work out.

Rich steal, it's misnagement, misappropriation, poor steals, it's stealing ole,.

Abeg leave.
I love your way of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by AmazonGhost: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
uzohrome:
I just pity those guys the drink that rubbish. They won't filter it, no sugar , nothing with every elements garbage within the garri will not be filtered out with water. And worst is the garri is a sawared garri. My YB friends will be drinking the stuff like eaah. Well they enjoy it but me no fit testam self with sugar.
So what are you trying to say in particular
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by FLYFIRE(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hotfreezer:
[s][/s]

Is that all?
After this rubish you did you still could not say something better to show that he was wrong...typical apc supporter
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by merits(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
NobleAngell:
Nice but I hope there were other options not just the garri and fish for the sake of those who want something else.

With all humility,i don't think I'll like to have that in a party especially when i sight my beloved party jollof. I wouldn't miss that for any other food.
Long throat slay Queen, so you like jollof bah.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by mightyhazell: 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
nwanaikpe reincarnate
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by pocohantas(f): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
NoToPile:
Venue was Ijebu ode

Makes sense for Ijebu garri to be on the menu.

Garri ijebu plus chilled water and eja didndin....... grin grin grin

Add some ice cubes in the garri, then Panla to be very specific...Ah! Orgasmic grin

2 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Hotfreezer: 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
FLYFIRE:

After this rubish you did you still could not say something better to show that he was wrong...typical apc supporter

I am not responsible for your eternal frustration, take it elsewhere.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by FLYFIRE(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hotfreezer:

I am not responsible for your eternal frustration, take it elsewhere.
grin grin grin Go look for a decent job to do & stop this nonsense you are doing. God will help you
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Adebowale89(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

you better talk because you might be certified dead before him that's when you will know your Lucifer forming here na for likes

it's Sunday yet, your stupidity is not resting

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by spiralwedge(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
What is Ijebu Garri? Una dey crase

Na Garri Ijebu we dey call am o. Op, please modify
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Adakintroy: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Man's, not man.

You are just too shallow my friend. PLUS You Don't Need EDUCATION To Observe Your world. Just intelligence. Observe.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Ayobami7(m): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
lool
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Adakintroy: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Man's, not man.

You are just too shallow my friend. PLUS You Don't Need EDUCATION To Observe Your world. Just intelligence. Observe!.

Plus not everyone who oppose the rich culture is uneducated. Learn to read. The Karl max of this world wrote on cement paper at some point cus he was too poor to afford sheets. Antonio gramsci wrote. " the intellectual" in prison. And Christ was from the getho.

So you see friend, with your wealth if you still think like you do. Then you are the one that need to unlearn everything you know and start all over.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by sammy99(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
Dats to tell u dat while d poor man is wishing to av d taste of a rich man's food, d rich man is also wishing to av a taste of a poor man's local dish.

dont undermine d taste of local foods.
Even while u av made it in life,u will still miss the old days of taking those foods
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by pooozeee(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ordinary common garri we can't do it perfectly, it most have stones
This country is a scam jo

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by ofwest47(m): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sai Buhari Sai Baba Ijebu gari is now becoming source of foreign generation agric project.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by mechanics(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
That's serious o.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
what the da hell is that shiit?! embarassed
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Burgerlomo: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
sojayy:
champagne on top garri shocked this one gidi gan o!

That's what they called next level grin

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Burgerlomo: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
E so e dede omo Ijebu alare grin
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by EnaibeSam: 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hmmm, that garri that will seize all the nerves and muscles in your head upon touching your mouth. Abeg nothing like my yellow delta garri. Ijebu don baff?
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
Do u no how many people he has sent to dead undecided undecided
sureheaven:

U were not there when God created him, so his death is in the hand of God. No matter what befell him, he won't die if it's not time. shocked

If you keep wishing him dead, you might end up die for his sake .
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
Keep drinking garri when your son is lavishing in jail in USA. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chacha Eke-Faani Gives Birth On Christmas Day (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram / Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.