Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin (49353 Views)

American Girl, 17, Charged With Raping Two Boys Aged 10 And 14 / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
densel:

Song Number?….…......pls help a brother

Song no "old song book" grin
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by Kobicove(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Please tell us the different categories of pants they were caught with...
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by crunchyg: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
It's used pants they want....
Okirika pants are UK used pants na
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
crunchyg:

Okirika pants are UK used pants na
gringrin

Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by Shugargal(f): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
This pant stuff is getting serious fa, but dem too are wearing pants so better remove theirs and join them together with the ones they stole so we see the real outcome of this pant saga..
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by osinawanta(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
Let police carry the boys to d herbalist place
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
maybe they were just borrowing the pants, i am sure they will return them After use.
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by Newmans: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
These pants all these guys are stealling how much are they selling them for okirika
Someone help.
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
victorazyvictor:

How many native doctors tops World Richest People?

Just common sense.....

You won't understand till you board public transport and from nowhere people attack your bus and divert it into the bush where they have their human abattoir
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
kaluxy007:

You won't understand till you board public transport and from nowhere people attack your bus and divert it into the bush where they have their human abattoir
Man!! what kinda ganja have you been smoking? i want some of it. grin grin

what the hell are you talking bout??
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Just common sense.....
Them goons have No common sense!

If that shiit was real or true I d have done it myself. grin
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
If this money Ritual shiit was real or true, I would have collected 2 containers full with all kinda panties. grin grin

The only thing i know one can do with female pants is either wear it or sniff it! And if they have just had their period on the pants, Good luck sniffing them grin
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by enemyofprogress: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ajepako come and see your missing pants
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by Ayobami7(m): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
Karatum:
Time to stop wearing panties

How do you now cope during your monthly thing.
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by Olibboy: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
Karatum:
I don't need to stress myself to penetrate inside ya
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Can't the Government come out with a strict law to ban of Jail Musicians who sing to promote evil in the society.

If they are banned for two years from singing, endorsements and concert within the country , may be the likes of Olamide who claim they are repping the street will learn that such acts are capable of encouraging the youths who are the ones listening to the songs to venture into Evil.
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
people are desperate and will do anything for money.

I used to be skeptical about this voodoo stuff until I saw a yahoo guy open his mouth wide while a girl defecated right in his fvcking mouth. chai. the video is still online.

people are desperate. Ladies should be extremely careful. Don't ever spread your panties in the open or where a second party can have access to it and don't dump your sanitary pads carelessly anyhow.
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by victorazyvictor(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
kaluxy007:

Been there.
You don't understand.
am not disputing the fact that their is nothing like ritual killing.
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by stevearagorn(m): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
logo benz
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by goldbergg: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright
So common sense nor green tell all these young boys say ritual nor dey work

Ritual only gives your that thinking to double your huzzle being that your brain now constantly tell you to get busy after involving in ritual
If you normally work six hours before immediately after ritual you will be motivated to work almost twenty four hours

Why are the herbalist and their family so fuckkkking poor

Because the herbalist knows the repercussions.. they know never to mess with the devil... the devil collects back in triple folds
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by owotomose(f): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Karatum:

even though one stops wearing panties eehn....those guys might just give one a new pant to wear...what they really need is the 'secretion or release stuff....'.. GOD will help us all.
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by bluefilm: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Short cut to riches.

Riches to intimidate the less privileged.

Riches that will amount to nothing in the end.

Black man and mental laziness are naturally inseparable.
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by btwo(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Just common sense.....

Type Babalorisa Paul on Google and see for yourself.
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by victorazyvictor(m): 12:02am On Jan 14, 2019
btwo:

Type Babalorisa Paul on Google and see for yourself.
Last time I checked nothing closed to that name.
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by zincnike(m): 1:36am On Jan 14, 2019
person go steal pant dy delay to go do d jazz wt am ....mumus
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by btwo(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Last time I checked nothing closed to that name.

https://www.nairaland.com/2542204/babalorisa-paulo-most-sophisticated-babalawo

Thank me later
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by victorazyvictor(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2019
btwo:

https://www.nairaland.com/2542204/babalorisa-paulo-most-sophisticated-babalawo

Thank me later
"inconsequential "
I don't need site, I want to see him on cnn. when are they showing the documentary?
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by helpfulposts(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
goldenval:
lol

Happy New Year, bro
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by coolestdude01(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2019
goldenval:
lol
Bros how far? this is coolest.
Re: Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin by DoyenExchange: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2019
goldenval:
lol
Contact me through mail or call anytime you read this. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison / Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen / Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.