Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site (13080 Views)

2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention / Sheik Gumi: Onslaught Against Bandits Can Turn Nigeria Into Afghanistan / Sowore Vows To Sack Top Army Generals If Elected In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by publicenemy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by CaptainGOOD: 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
Tout
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by princetom1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
chloride6:
Sowore, what are you looking for?

I cant put my finger on it...

If its ministerial appointment, then you deserve it

Me and u know he isn't interested, if he is, he wount be stressing his self this much, those who want an appointment already had deals in place, that's why u don't hear their voices anymore
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by Propsvilla(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
dingbang:
I hope he will be able to finish what he wants to start.
These are just few promises any Government can do these but looting will not allow them.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by princetom1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
Tout

Meaning?
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by CaptainGOOD: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
princetom1:

Meaning?

He is a tout, not fit for president
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by Ubdavis(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Johnrake69:
Yes... This is the first candidate to mention anything about Nigerian housing deficit. We are in dire need of 17 million units of housing. Everything he has said so far is Pro masses. And stressing about minimum wage means he knows his onions.

For me all the other candidates like Kingsley, Oby and co should queue behind this guy.

Can he queue behind others?
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by Yankee101: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Why not financial or technogical center?

Physical construction brings only short term growth in aggregate. Infact if not well done can constitute a menace like the concrete housing projects as a center of crimes or ill maintained structures as a landscape eyesore or death trap
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by excel101(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
in that case we don't need you as president. just relax AtikuObi will appoint you as if the Minister of Works and Housing. my reasons are cos, Bihari fought corruption for 4yrs running while there's hunger in town. only God knows how long the construction site you want to turn Nigeria into will last.
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by princetom1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Where did u see him join a bus collecting money? Una just hate truth sha, not fit for president indeed, the ones that are fit for president has destroyed this country, now u finding no excuse than to attack his person... Perhaps u need to know him better, Google can help u

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by Lifeless2018: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Emmystified:
My President!
Whatever happens in February, i will be glad that i did what is right and i voted the right man.
Take_it_back
Me too

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by princetom1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
excel101:
in that case we don't need you as president. just relax AtikuObi will appoint you as if the Minister of Works and Housing.

Ur atiku that was invited to same town hall meeting that didn't show up? We had enough of incompetent ghost leaders, we need a president that is agile, listen to the people and will surely deliver... Not one with luggages that will prevent him from performing, that's even if he has intention to perform at all...

Sowore is a goal

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by princetom1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
dingbang:
I hope he will be able to finish what he wants to start.

For sure, he will, he has no godfather or cronies to please, all he has to do is deliver to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by CaptainGOOD: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
princetom1:

Where did u see him join a bus collecting money? Una just hate truth sha, not fit for president indeed, the ones that are fit for president has destroyed this country, now u finding no excuse than to attack his person... Perhaps u need to know him better, Google can help u

Dude spreading me they crap Sowore can only deceive gullible Nigerians we all know him and his Sahara reporters, Lies , propaganda and blackmail.
My only hapinnes is that he is going nowhere and y'all know it.
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by princetom1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Talk is cheap.
The Olodo in Aso Rock said more in 2015.

The olodo in aso rock can not even operate a smartphone his self, this is the opposite of that man, he is talk and do... He has proven that for almost 30 years now... He is full of ideas and knowledge, understanding and capability... He also isn't carrying any political baggages along with him... He sure will deliver

Vote AAC, vote Sowore

9 Likes

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by dannyville2(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
[quote author=chloride6 post=74724962]Sowore, what are you looking for?

I cant put my finger on it...

If its ministerial appointment, then you deserve it
Shatap... he’ll be your president

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by chloride6: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
[quote author=dannyville2 post=74726318][/quote]

You fit stake your life saving on top am?

grin
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by akiinzz: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
I am just here wondering, if almost every citizen gets a house, who will pay rent fees to landlords?Landlords will do everything to sabotage his efforts. Nigeria’s problems is deep rooted.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by princetom1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Dude spreading me they crap Sowore can only deceive gullible Nigerians we all know him and his Sahara reporters, Lies , propaganda and blackmail.
My only hapinnes is that he is going nowhere and y'all know it.

Lol, i laugh in swahili, all these ones are still hurt because they open the yanshes of their principals, the question u should be asking is, has he ever collected money to do his job? Has he ever put out a fake report about someone? Mind u, he says, be fore he report, he has evidence... The people that filled gej cabinet where a bunch of looters, clueless and criminals, and nobody will ever apologize for telling the world the truth... Truth hurts, those in apc already making same claims about their principal instead of them to check their self... U need to go watch the video of him on YouTube in South Africa, where he address this issue with people from the east
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_sFUt4YLeY

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by Promise47(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Kazal999:
This is really d man Nigeria needs now, a young and experienced person. Not some old persons who will continue to promise and do nothing...
We need a different set government entirely..
Same people will go form a new Party, I wonder how we will develop..

even if PDP OR APC wins nothing will happen. NIGERIA can never be good if we continue with these set of ppl..
U can not follow a stupid method of cooking soup continually and a expect a delicious meal...
@JNU
guy u funny sha and u are saying the true buhari is useless Atiku na shameless 2 old goat jubli and Atikutheft
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by KHYLE(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

You have a dead conscience

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by omooba969(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
duduade:

Has he turned his ward and adjourned wards into a construction site

Your comment explains how low your IQ is, coz you don't make any sense. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by CaptainGOOD: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
KHYLE:

You have a dead conscience

U don't have conscience at all
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by omooba969(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
abegi
u know u a loser already
dreamer
scammer
and looser

You deserve the politicians you get.

Simple. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by jaxxy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
With all this grammar and ideas u still don’t hv the sense to know U can never win unless u create a coalition party and 3rd force. Meaningless talk. Keep dreaming
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by Emusan(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
duduade:

Has he turned his ward and adjourned wards into a construction site

Did President Buhari deliver his own ward from corruption nor take his on ward to the next level before becoming President?

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by princetom1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
akiinzz:
I am just here wondering, if almost every citizen gets a house, who will pay rent fees to landlords?Landlords will do everything to sabotage his efforts. Nigeria’s problems is deep rooted.

Everyone isn't gonna be landlord, infact, alot of times we move away from our places to go stay somewhere for a short while, we will always need houses and pay rents... If u listen to the town hall meeting, he isn't gonna be the only player but he will be the lead player, with policy and documentations, affordable, quality and transparent means of ownership, for private sectors to follow and not extort people anyhow like its currently being done... Imagine the current situation whereby u can't get a good mortgage for housing, all that will change

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by princetom1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
jaxxy:
With all this grammar and ideas u still don’t hv the sense to know U can never win unless u create a coalition party and 3rd force. Meaningless talk. Keep dreaming

Others were at the town hall meeting too, did u said same to them?
Especially those we are suspecting that they could be working for apc/pdp?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by Emusan(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
azraeljaheel:
CONSTRUCTION SITE undecided undecided

He wana turn naija to THE PROJECTS

Or maybe I just got the wrong interpretation of what the man is trying to say

It simply means there will be enough construction activities i.e massive housing work going on which our previous leaders failed to provide for us.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by Adexandsmile(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
100k monthly is a promise that can not be fulfil, stop making empty promises to Nigerians, if our previous and present administration are finding it difficult to pay 18 and 30k as minimum wage, I support u but pls don't just go there because people will remind u of all your campaigns promises when u finally get there

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by omooba969(m): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
Joybringer:
Just like Buhari promised us that #1 would be equal to $1. We are wiser now!

A fool who believed what was said by a coup plotter, certificate-less candidate (with no impressive economic track record) & tribal bigot as of 2014/15, can't be any better in 2019 supporting a looter/saboteur like Atiku.

There are better alternatives out there if you really desire a better life. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Is Provoking Fresh Insurgency With El-zakzaky And Shi'ites -falana / Vandalism On Transmission Tower In Ikot Ekpene Causes Blackout / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Four Years Without A Bank Robbery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.