Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site (13473 Views)

2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention / Sheik Gumi: Onslaught Against Bandits Can Turn Nigeria Into Afghanistan / Sowore Vows To Sack Top Army Generals If Elected In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by ItzBIM(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Awolowo86:

My brother, it is not about the minimum wage that makes us live better. Denmark, for instance, has the 9th strongest economy in the world(as at 2018); yet minimum wage is $20( that's less than 10k).
My point is, it's not about pumping money into the system, but putting things in place that we won't even need to spend much money.

I Think that $20 is per hour
Buy paying them 100k the money stays within the country because it encourages local small business. That’s how economy grows.
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by excel101(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
princetom1:

@ 75, he is probably having dementia and other old age sickness... He was never close to intelligent anyway, his record all through shows that
Just wait and after the presidential debate we'll know who amongst them is suffering from dementia.
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by fsho(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Even before doing a cursory check I knew your information is wrong. The reason being that no human being can survive on a $20/month minmum wage anywhere in the world! Not to talk of a developed country. If you think things are expensive, go to europe and see how much people pay for basic items.

That being said, I did a cursory check and I found that the average minimum wage in Denmark is $18/hour. This means that if you work for 8hrs/day and 28 days/month, you will receive $576. 100K is less than $280. It should even be a starting point for us. Consequently, this "pumped-in" cash stays within our economy as opposed to politicians taking our money out to grow another economy.

Moreover, if you put "things" in place without proper incentivization and remuneration, you won't sustain those things. If increasing the money for the common Nigerian is hard to conceive, lets begin to discuss ways in which we can make the rich part with their money and subsize the poor.

Awolowo86:

My brother, it is not about the minimum wage that makes us live better. Denmark, for instance, has the 9th strongest economy in the world(as at 2018); yet minimum wage is $20( that's less than 10k).
My point is, it's not about pumping money into the system, but putting things in place that we won't even need to spend much money.
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by dannyville2(m): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=chloride6 post=74726355]

You fit stake your life saving on top am?

I stake my two balls
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by princetom1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
excel101:
Just wait and after the presidential debate we'll know who amongst them is suffering from dementia.

Ha ha ha, people that are looking for opportunities to run away from the debate? Pray sowore gets a judgement to be included in the debate before that day
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by princetom1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=dannyville2 post=74754437][/quote]

Na only sperm dey dia, it's useless, stake ur life or u fit stake ur pant grin grin grin
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by excel101(m): 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
princetom1:

Ha ha ha, people that are looking for opportunities to run away from the debate? Pray sowore gets a judgement to be included in the debate before that day
Your Sowore is still a baby politician, we all know that he's suffering from exuberance. He would have thrived better as an LGA Chair' or State House of Assembly man.
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by princetom1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
excel101:
Your Sowore is still a baby politician, we all know that he's suffering from exuberance. He would have thrived better as an LGA Chair' or State House of Assembly man.

Ha ha ha, go force him nau, but i like how u said he will thrive in the 2 position u mentioned, that shows u reckoned with his intelligence, capacity, understanding and vision... U welcome
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by NNAMDIII(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
[
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by optimusprime2(m): 2:44am On Feb 26, 2019
optimusprime2:
If people could reason properly, they would have seen the main Candidates in contention for Nigeria's presidency are Moghalu and Sowore...

But unfortunately Nigerians can be funny...
They think the contention for presidency is solely between two old men and two political parties.

And trust me, during elections, many of the people who should have voted out the old men, and old parties, would be at home playing safe with themselves and their families in the disguise of fasting and praying for a successful polls.

How wouldn't the old man claim victory again when he is given the opportunity to manipulate a victory.

It's a sad case.

I remember saying this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boundary Dispute: Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community, Smash Vehicles / Miyetti Allah: Displaced Herders Have Become Bandits Terrorising Nigeria / Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.