Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos (68570 Views)

Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New Beautiful Photos / #10yearschallenge: Regina Daniels Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Regina Daniels Shares No Makeup Picture, Hits 1 Million Instagram Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Birminghamvirgo(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
PurplePatch:
I concur. You're tick like animal hide (kpomo) made from hippopotamus skin.
Tick ko voluptuous ni. What would you say of the woman in the background of the second pic?. Nonsense!

she offend u b4?

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
let me tell u why I love this girl. She is so humble .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by skillz111(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
EmekaBlue:
too much preek don dey finish diz babe...she don dey xpire
True that the breast is already down even with all the package.

1 Like

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Bamz(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Not as Pretty as my Benue Fiancee kiss

faithfull18:

This your fiancee has remained a fiancee for years now, when do you plan to upgrade her status just wondering.

Valerie47:
You still never marry that your Benue fiancee, e don turn Lord of the rings.

SamuelAnyawu, please waste no time in sending these ones a pm. They seem more serious in getting you out of your mire. cheesy
Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by faithfull18(f): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bamz:

SamuelAnyawu, please waste no time in sending these ones a pm. They seem more serious in getting you out of your mire. cheesy

Hahahah, funny. Always seeing 'my idoma fiancee' regularly in his comments. It has almost become an anthem.

Shouldn't I be concerned about when the lyrics of the anthem would change to 'my idoma wife'

At least I am being concerned for a fellow sister that's if she isn't imaginary.
Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Indestructible: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
maberry:

Guy calm down na
No be she cause your problems
lolzzzzz,I dey tells u,dat guy just weak me too
Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Bamz(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
faithfull18:

Hahahah, funny. Always seeing 'my idoma fiancee' regularly in his comments. It has almost become an anthem.

Shouldn't I be concerned about when the lyrics of the anthem would change to 'my idoma wife'

At least I am being concerned for a fellow sister that's if she isn't imaginary.

Lol but you may just be the solution to his problem, after all, you are faithful. kiss
Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by faithfull18(f): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bamz:

Lol but you may just be the solution to his problem, after all, you are faithful. kiss

It's 'faithfull' - full of faith not 'faithful'.

Exactly, that's why I am jostling him up to do the needful and upgrade her status as a lot of people has started noticing that he wants to keep her in fianceehood/ship for far too long...lol.

We need him to change his slogan to ' my idoma wife'.

Let me mind my business biko.
Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by kuzyL(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
;DHer pants go cost oh Her pants go cost oh Her pants go cost oh
Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Bamz(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
faithfull18:

It's 'faithfull' - full of faith not 'faithful'.

Exactly, that's why I am jostling him up to do the needful and upgrade her status as a lot of people has started noticing that he wants to keep her in fianceehood/ship for far too long...lol.

We need him to change his slogan to ' my idoma wife'.

Let me mind my business biko.

There's no such thing as faithfull undecided but I get your point and why can't you be his wife? tongue
Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
E money right now cheesy

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Not as Pretty as my Benue Fiancee kiss

Benue girls are fine, no doubt. I concur.
Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by faithfull18(f): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bamz:

There's no such thing as faithfull undecided but I get your point and why can't you be his wife? tongue

I am a child of my father, the greatest inventor ever known.

I am allowed to invent too.

He has an idoma fiancee and she is my sister( don't ask me how) ...lol
Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Bamz(m): 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
faithfull18:

I am a child of my father, the greatest inventor ever known.

I am allowed to invent too.

He has an idoma fiancee and she is my sister( don't ask me how) ...lol

Everyone is single until they're married. Take him, he's yours. cheesy grin
Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by UrVillagePpl: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
ahm planing of wanking with ur picx ,, and I know it wink
Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Muscomide: 1:19am On Jan 14, 2019
Thick as two planks!
Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by AdaBlack17: 1:52am On Jan 14, 2019
*I'm
Tuehh�
Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by dejavuh0007(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2019
you're fat and u know it
Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Makodama: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2019
PurplePatch:
I concur. You're tick like animal hide (kpomo) made from hippopotamus skin.
Tick ko voluptuous ni. What would you say of the woman in the background of the second pic?. Nonsense!
Hahahaha
Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Machimachi187(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Anabella Amaraci Collins (Her Lesbian Partner)? / Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family / Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.