Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,236 members, 7,957,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

In Need Of Young Lawyer And Accountant - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Need Of Young Lawyer And Accountant (613 Views)

How Do I Excel And/or Make Extra Income As A Young Lawyer? / What Is The Difference Between Account Officer And Accountant? / "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Young Lawyer And Accountant by ib0221: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hello everyone, we are in need of young lawyer and an accountant around Lekki- Ajah corridor. The lawyer is to advise and handle legal issues while the account is needed to keep our books.
Re: In Need Of Young Lawyer And Accountant by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
ib0221:
Hello everyone, we are in need of young lawyer and an accountant around Lekki- Ajah corridor. The lawyer is to advise and handle legal issues while the account is needed to keep our books.

If you're unable to get an accountant, why not try Accounting Wizards (www.accountingwizards.com.ng)? It offers bookkeeping, accounting and tax services online.
Re: In Need Of Young Lawyer And Accountant by ib0221: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
PatrickaOkunima:

If you're unable to get an accountant, why not try Accounting Wizards (www.accountingwizards.com.ng)? It offers bookkeeping, accounting and tax services online.
Thanks. I have just checked out the site and is good and will get in touch. It is a small organisation that just want to prudently monitor flows and cannot afford to seek the service of big firm. I am also ready to connect the person or the firm to my colleagues that also require the same service.
Re: In Need Of Young Lawyer And Accountant by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
ib0221:
Thanks. I have just checked out the site and is good and will get in touch. It is a small organisation that just want to prudently monitor flows and cannot afford to seek the service of big firm. I am also ready to connect the person or the firm to my colleagues that also require the same service.

How do I apply or get your contact.

Olorunwaolowogboyega@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Young Lawyer And Accountant by OSlegal: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
I can be an external legal consultant to your company to give legal advice and handle all legal issues.

somoyeoyeyemi@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Young Lawyer And Accountant by Ericejeg: 3:49am On Jan 15, 2019
Am an accountant
ericnmorprince43@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Young Lawyer And Accountant by Goddys(m): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2019
ib0221:
I am a lawyer though not staying within lekki-ajah axis. What's the remuneration for the position? Kindly reply.

scottnwokedi27@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Young Lawyer And Accountant by ib0221: 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
olorunwa90:

How do I apply or get your contact.
07030966802 Olorunwaolowogboyega@gmail.com
I will contact you soon.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable, Man Uses Water Melon To Create Beautiful Art Works / Meet Top 10 Richest Nigerian Lawyers / A.O Demarg Nigeria Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.