Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon (32789 Views)

NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) / Is There Any Scientific Benefit For Landing On The Far Side Of The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Neddyogu(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2019
malikombi:
Hian......make dem just make other planets habitable and let's migrate from this "sinful earth"

We go still carry sin go corrupt those other planets.... grin
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by victorazyvictor(m): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2019
jom28gy:
Were this driven by human or what mechanism did they used in doing that

Remote control.
Not necessary for human to be inside when their are eyes and ear extensions (cameras and microphone) all you need is to be monitoring it from here on earth, the Rover will be sending messages to you.
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Bluntemperor: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2019
Kudos to the Chinese,but is this not same Chinese and their leaders said the Chinese ladies shouldn't marry any foreigners so as not to steal their secrets and yet they Chinese stole the secrets of the West but stealing is forbidden in their own country.what a double standard life !.Chinese cannot lead the world no matter how hard they tried.
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Gordieshegz(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2019
TEYA:

Have we attempted it under any administration? Criticise constructively!

The person you qouted made a very valid point..
Ask yourself this question; the spaceship that Nigeria launched,headed by Senator Ajayi Borofice where is it today?

They claimed it disappeared..
Who are they deceiving?
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by stanleychybyke(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2019
My country keep producing different types bitters, alomo,confirm nd lots of dem......i pledge to Nigeria my country
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by WaffenSS(m): 9:14am On Jan 14, 2019
BlackSpanner:
Just imagine Nigeria attempting such, especially under this present administration. It will surely end up like Nigeria air and other white elephant projects.

It's not everything that advanced and wealthy countries do that we must be compared with.

China has been a civilization for thousands of years and is one of the wealthiest nations on Earth.

Nigeria is less than 60 years old...most of our parents are older than the country.

We're a developing nation. Even if our leaders have been forthright we wouldn't be in the technological and scientific position to attempt sending robots to the moon.

The US has been sending probes to the moon since the 1960s when Nigeria was born; China just sent theirs.

Reality should always be checked in the euphoria of others' achievement.

*Gratefulheart01 is a supine, protoplasmic, invertebrate jelly.*

1 Like

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2019
codeSavant:
we will get there someday. all we need is to give buhari a second chance and he will surely turn this country around. we might even rival China I assure u.
U dream too much, always pray before u sleep ok??
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Sagay212: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

professor...if you knew all along why coming to a blog as big as Nairaland to spew ignorance . you could see how people mentioned you here as if you were just been released from the Precambrian era where the world was in its lifeless form... I don't have time to waste this precious day.. go get knowledge of you are foolish..

If I knew what all along?. It's obvious you are just a nuisance. I asked a question about what I do not understand. The simple thing for you and your fellow daft airhead quoting me should do is explain it if you truly understand and know it as you claim.
But as usual you will reply with insults and claim you don't have time to waste to cover up for your ignorance ...Lol...of course you won't have time to explain what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by chukxie(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2019
beamtopola:
I dont believe any news from china cos all of their things are fake.

What a pity!
Below is a photo of the 'fake' speed train they use in China. The 'fake' train was made by 'fake' Chinese engineers. Everything in China is fake say western media. And you, my friend are perpetuating that stereotype.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by AbujaBlue: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2019
It's not that I don't believe them, but this thread is misleading. There's no way those are real pictures, look at how bright the 'dark side of the moon' is. They look like CGI.
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by PotatoSalad(m): 9:32am On Jan 14, 2019
planetx:
All this so called moon or mars landings are fake including the American apollo landings. Nothing can go through the firmament described in the book of Genesis, that separates the water above from the water below. This video like the others are nothing but Hollywood studio productions.
Na pasta full this one's brain cry
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2019
helinues:
Moon is really shielding us from a lot of troubles.

See craters everywhere..oh boy

Earth satellites, thank you oo

First constructive comment on this topic.
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by kamilous(m): 9:38am On Jan 14, 2019
Saheed9:
I don't know why but anytime I see China Peter obi comes to mind
baddest guy
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by chukxie(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2019
Bluntemperor:
Kudos to the Chinese,but is this not same Chinese and their leaders said the Chinese ladies shouldn't marry any foreigners so as not to steal their secrets and yet they Chinese stole the secrets of the West but stealing is forbidden in their own country.what a double standard life !.Chinese cannot lead the world no matter how hard they tried.

Forget about the ideology of one self professed messiah. Chinese ladies still dey collect black amu ndu, them still dey marry foreigners. I dey yarn from experience.
On a serious note, every developed or developing country wants to protect its secrets to success. It's called 'Protectionism'.
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by malikombi(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2019
Neddyogu:

We go still carry sin go corrupt those other planets.... grin
That's true....
Bad people everywhere
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2019
Sagay212:
How do these people claiming landing on the moon know the address to the moon or any other planet? Is there a signpost showing this way to the moon or welcome to the moon? How sure are they that they are not in some weird place. Everything sounds strange

Mention the weird place.
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by raphieMontella: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2019
WaffenSS:

It's not everything that advanced and wealthy countries do that we must be compared with.

China has been a civilization for thousands of years and is one of the wealthiest nations on Earth.

Nigeria is less than 60 years old...most of our parents are older than the country.

We're a developing nation. Even if our leaders have been forthright we wouldn't be in the technological and scientific position to attempt sending robots to the moon.

The US has been sending probes to the moon since the 1960s when Nigeria was born; China just sent theirs.

Reality should always be checked in the euphoria of others' achievement.

*Gratefulheart01 is a supine, protoplasmic, invertebrate jelly.*

Oga you have no point

uae, Singapore, Bahrain, etc are all younger than Nigeria...
and they are doing very very exceptionally...

even Australia and canada is older than us with no more than 50- 100 years

but we are like 300 years behind them in terns of civilization and achievements and standards of living

1 Like

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by planetx: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2019
PotatoSalad:

The moon is not a solid surface that anything can land on it, you have been deceived just like most people that believes anyone or anything ever landed on the moon.
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by raphieMontella: 9:41am On Jan 14, 2019
PotatoSalad:

your monicker befits his brain
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by raphieMontella: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2019
AbujaBlue:
It's not that I don't believe them, but this thread is misleading. There's no way those are real pictures, look at how bright the 'dark side of the moon' is. They look like CGI.

Oga.. dark side is just the name given to the side not facing earth...

it actually receives sunlight..
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2019
MicroBox:

You are not wrong, moonlanding is just a show of power and technology among the rich countries nothing more can be born out of it.
According to a documentary, living on water is for more realistic than living in other planets.

True. But what was the point of having trillions of planet if everyone of them looked like a waste land? What is their purpose for existing?
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by WaffenSS(m): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2019
raphieMontella:

Oga you have no point

uae, Singapore, Bahrain, etc are all younger than Nigeria...
and they are doing very very exceptionally...

even Australia and canada is older than us with no more than 50- 100 years

but we are like 300 years behind them in terns of civilization and achievements and standards of living

We're talking about technological and scientific breakthroughs, Mr I'm-quick-to-respond-without-getting-the-point.

Tell me which of those countries you mentioned have sent probes to the moon.
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by JaceBlaze: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, so flying loaves of bread doesn't count as innovation?
Lol.the irony of this statement is that the people who fly with loaves of bread exist for the sole purpose of stopping and hindering real innovators from succeeding.Their innovations are are done in the dark anyway so we never gonna see them grin

1 Like

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by GoodMuyis(m): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2019
Admin401:

True. But what was the point of having trillions of planet if everyone of them looked like a waste land? What is their purpose for existing?

Help us find out
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Ola17: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2019
beamtopola:

There's a 70% probability that you made this ignorant post using a made in China phone.

1 Like

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Platony(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2019
brightahia:
other countries are moving forward to 22nd century

while Nigeria is decreasing to 8th century

SAVAGERY grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Ola17: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2019
Bluntemperor:

Few of my friends are happily married to Chinese ladies.

So what are you talking about? undecided

1 Like

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by raphieMontella: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2019
WaffenSS:

We're talking about technological and scientific breakthroughs, Mr I'm-quick-to-respond-without-getting-the-point.

Tell me which of those countries you mentioned have sent probes to the moon.

you're asking me technological breakthroughs uae has?

so u dunno what the burj khalifa is? pity.. what about the dynamic tower? no?

you are obviously in the stone age if you do not know that uae is sending a probe to mars next year..

and you must be a snail if you're asking me what Canada has contributed to exploration of space.. FYI , Canada is part of the few counries
that "owns" the iss-INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION
I'm sure you also do not know that in uae, robots perform surgery...

I can't even continue to educate you...

shalom

1 Like

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Platony(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2019
beamtopola:

Even America is scared of China wen it comes to Advancement Technology. China if clearly verified ought to be be World Power nt America.

Dey produce all grades of quality due to d consumers demands. Dey ar giving Nigerians d quality dey ordered or paid for. Maybe Al d China stuffs u've bn coming across ar d lower grades, if u see quality china stuffs, u go duff ur hat.

1 Like

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2019
Ola17:

There's a 70% probability that you made this ignorant post using a made in China phone.
The only phones i know was actually made by chinese companies are techno, infinix, and hauwei which i know i can never lay my hand on. China things are fake
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by XhosaNostra(f): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Lol.the irony of this statement is that the people who fly with loaves of bread exist for the sole purpose of stopping and hindering real innovators from succeeding.Their innovations are are done in the dark anyway so we never gonna see them grin

LMAO. True dat. Smh. "The dark continent" indeed.

1 Like

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by JaceBlaze: 10:31am On Jan 14, 2019
planetx:
All this so called moon or mars landings are fake including the American apollo landings. Nothing can go through the firmament described in the book of Genesis, that separates the water above from the water below. This video like the others are nothing but Hollywood studio productions.
I have always been skeptical about these "moon landings" myself.The Americans claim they landed on the moon for the first time in 1969 with Neil Armstrong,mind you the 1969 technology wasn't even that advanced,but for some reason the same people can't travel the same journey with morden high speed spacecrafts that are much better than what they used in 1969.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Tree Supplying Electricity / ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] / David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi Invents eco-E, Multi-Purpose Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.