Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon (32791 Views)

NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) / Is There Any Scientific Benefit For Landing On The Far Side Of The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Starks: 10:31am On Jan 14, 2019
this the way d world think now, instead of buy money miss road vehicles that u can't ride smoothly on our tiny roads... # be inspired, pursue integrity, be a problem solver#
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by EmekaBlue(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2019
so na sand be the moon surface sha...

na wetin i see fr d video
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by JaceBlaze: 10:44am On Jan 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. True dat. Smh. "The dark continent" indeed.
Metaphorically and literally.The map shows it all.

speaking of flying,did you take such stories seriously when you were younger?

1 Like

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by PotatoSalad(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2019
planetx:
The moon is not a solid surface that anything can land on it, you have been deceived just like most people that believes anyone or anything ever landed on the moon.
Yes, the moon is a big ball of gas. If you land on it, you'll fall out from the other side.
You're in my prayers
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by WaffenSS(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2019
raphieMontella:

you're asking me technological breakthroughs uae has?

so u dunno what the burj khalifa is? pity.. what about the dynamic tower? no?

you are obviously in the stone age if you do not know that uae is sending a probe to mars next year..

and you must be a snail if you're asking me what Canada has contributed to exploration of space.. FYI , Canada is part of the few counries
that "owns" the iss-INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION
I'm sure you also do not know that in uae, robots perform surgery...

I can't even continue to educate you...

shalom

Well being a donkey I always knew you'd resort to terrible and childish insults.

Wallow in your ignorance, you dumb fukk piece of shiit troglodyte.

Keep comparing the UAE with their vast wealth and Nigeria's.

Or place Canada and Nigeria on the same developmental trajectory as colossal supine jackasses are known to do

Fukk off, maggot

Ignorant fukks like you deserve painful death.
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by PotatoSalad(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2019
raphieMontella:

your monicker befits his brain
That'd be an upgrade
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by gidimafia: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2019
SO any country that's got eye's for world leadership must land on the moon first..e.g Russia, USA...Nigeria when is gonna be ur turn??
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Ola17: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2019
beamtopola:

The only phones i know was actually made by chinese companies are techno, infinix, and hauwei which i know i can never lay my hand on. China things are fake

iPhones are made in China. Are iPhones fake products too?

1 Like

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 14, 2019
Ola17:

you just need to do some research. Thats an american company with a branch in china

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by raphieMontella: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2019
beamtopola:
you just need to do some research. Thats an american company with a branch in china
what phone are you using?

can you go to device info and screenshot?
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Ola17: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2019
beamtopola:

Any day you are fortunate enough to come across an iPhone user, take a look at the back of the phone to see where it was made then come back to quote this comment.

~Posted from Huawei Mate9
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by AbujaBlue: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2019
raphieMontella:

Oga.. dark side is just the name given to the side not facing earth...

it actually receives sunlight..

Thanks, I was clearly living on a different planet when I wrote that.

Perhaps it is viewing it on a phone screen, but the pics still look like a bad computer game. Again, not saying I don't believe it, but it looks like a computer mock up.
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2019
raphieMontella:
what phone are you using?

can you go to device info and screenshot?
Mine does nt have device info.

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by TEYA: 11:43am On Jan 14, 2019
Gordieshegz:

The person you qouted made a very valid point..
Ask yourself this question; the spaceship that Nigeria launched,headed by Senator Ajayi Borofice where is it today?

They claimed it disappeared..
Who are they deceiving?
It will continue to disappear and it is not any administration's problem, it is the problem of Nigeria. Our tribalism and nepotism will always ensure nothing works. Who are the people in NESREA? Our best physicists are unemployed, those with connections are the ones that launch rockets. I criticised him because he tried to blame it on an administration. It is our attitude as a people.
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Martin0(m): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. True dat. Smh. "The dark continent" indeed.
hi creamy pie wink grin

1 Like

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by dazzybliss(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2019
codeSavant:
we will get there someday. all we need is to give buhari a second chance and he will surely turn this country around. we might even rival China I assure u.

Enemy of this country spotted

1 Like

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by MicroBox: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Admin401:

True. But what was the point of having trillions of planet if everyone of them looked like a waste land? What is their purpose for existing?
Inquisitive mind... Well done, hope you work at/ apply to NASRDA..
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Why have you relegated yourself to the mouthpiece of the West?

Bluntemperor:
Kudos to the Chinese,but is this not same Chinese and their leaders said the Chinese ladies shouldn't marry any foreigners so as not to steal their secrets and yet they Chinese stole the secrets of the West but stealing is forbidden in their own country.what a double standard life !.Chinese cannot lead the world no matter how hard they tried.
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by 9jaRealist: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
Meanwhile, Nigerians are busy stealing female underwear. cry
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by XhosaNostra(f): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Metaphorically and literally.The map shows it all.

speaking of flying,did you take such stories seriously when you were younger?

Wow!

Well, I did & maybe I still do subconsciously. A little girl I used to play with once told me that her grandmother has people under her bed lol. She said they only come out at night. I never forgot that story. Add to other rumours about her being seen coming out of the field in the wee hours of the morning. I think there's a grain of truth to some of these things.
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by chukxie(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
beamtopola:

iPhones are assembled in a company in China called Foxxconn which is owned by a Taiwanese businessman.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by chukxie(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ola17:

Leave that person alone. If Nigeria could get its arse up and start manufacturing / producing 'fake' products like some people here think the Chinese are doing we would have been better-off as a nation by now.

1 Like

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
chukxie:

iPhones are assembled in a company in China called Foxxconn which is owned by a Taiwanese businessman.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn
Thank God you said assembled
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by JaceBlaze: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wow!

Well, I did & maybe I still do subconsciously. A little girl I used to play with once told me that her grandmother has people under her bed lol. She said they only come out at night. I never forgot that story. Add to other rumours about her being seen coming out of the field in the wee hours of the morning. I think there's a grain of truth to some of these things.
shocked shocked that's some creepy stuff.I just hate when people fail and think black magic is always connected to their misfortunes.

1 Like

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by XhosaNostra(f): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
JaceBlaze:
shocked shocked that's some creepy stuff.I just hate when people fail and think black magic is always connected to their misfortunes.

Me & you both. Most of these things are closely related to your very own state of mind. Law of attraction. When you start thinking positive thoughts, a lot of positive things start to happen. It's also important to let go. Things happen when it's time for them to happen. You can't force destiny so to speak. Do you have any particular beliefs of your own?

1 Like

Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by jom28gy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hmmm,no be small thing oo
Re: Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon by JaceBlaze: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Me & you both. Most of these things are closely related to your very own state of mind. Law of attraction. When you start thinking positive thoughts, a lot of positive things start to happen. It's also important to let go. Things happen when it's time for them to happen. You can't force destiny so to speak. Do you have any particular beliefs of your own?
Absolutely,even this racism thing that people like to foam about is a state of mind sometimes.If you go around looking for negativity you'll find it.I don't know if I should call them beliefs but I have this code I live by,and that is living life at my own speed and not someone else's,like you said above,things happen at their own time.This thing of wanting this and that just because someone you know has it doesn't work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Tree Supplying Electricity / ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] / David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi Invents eco-E, Multi-Purpose Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.