Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu (21782 Views)

Three Governors, Ministers In Race For Buhari’s Cabinet / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by soleski01(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by Hotfreezer: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
sammy99:
ao does dat now loose lagosians from d bondage of jagaban?

The same Lagosians who feed and house you upcountry economic slaves who come to serve in Lagos.

If only Igboland had a politician with half the clout and sagacity of Jagaban, maybe you guys won't be like sagging scrotum kicked by all tribes in Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by Topmaike007(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
This man don old ooo,commot 30 yrs plus the years he was when serving.......
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
SanwoOlu is the next governor of Lagos state. Don't let any one deceive you..
If you are not ok with what I have just said go rent house for another state.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by Seetto: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sai baba..
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by PythonAmaka: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
-python amaka
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by Toosure70: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
jayson87:
Sanwo-Olu can't be our governor. It is that simple
Sure now, he cant be governor of anambra state. He will only rule you if you leave your potopoto republic to Lagos.
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by dabeto: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
I never really liked him because of his connection to the tin god of Lagos State. But he exhibits great knowledge of what is happening in government especially in Lagos state. He’s brilliant, coordination of ideas and speeches made me greatly admire him. He’s cool cool

10 Likes

Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by Oloripelebe: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
That Gbadamosi guy made my day grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by mywells: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Story for the gods
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by jayson87: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Toosure70:
Sure now, he cant be governor of anambra state. He will only rule you if you leave your potopoto republic to Lagos.

Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by Nwaoma14(f): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
Went through ur profile and if I am not making any mistake you said igbos are bastard undecided
PythonAmaka:

-python amaka
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by Olajah81: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
PointZerom:
The lunatic from Gbagada general hospital has spoken.

because u don't have sense
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by CaptainFM1: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
brainworkng:
This man is empty upstairs. You call this an aachievement?

Don't mind him! He doesn't know the difference between "achievement" and "experience "

1 Like

Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by SUNDICOS(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Where you serving them based on church work?
Idiot
You're not even ashame of saying you are among the tout for 30 years and it's qualifies you to become the next governor of Lagos state.

Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by Brokeboy111(m): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
And so?? Who you epp
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by maigemuu: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
jayson87:

Who will?
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by jayson87: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
maigemuu:

Who will?

Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by homosapien(m): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainFM1:

Don't mind him! He doesn't know the difference between "achievement" and "experience "

If you watch the debate, you wouldn't type what you wrote up there .

He stated his Achievements why telling you how many years of experience he had.

He might be so many things, but he his definitely not empty up stairs
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by Twinmama(f): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
SANWO-OLU=SANWO-TINUBU

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
Omeokachie:
Sanwo-Olu took it really personal when Mr Gbadamosi said that he will stop all the monies going to Alpha Beta and channel it to infrastructure.

It just shows that Sanwo-Olu is nothing but an errand boy who is being propelled to protect the continuous looting of Lagos by his godfather.

An errand boy contesting for d post of a governor, and certainly the next governor of Lagos state. Mr oga boss what are ur achievements as oga boss? Pains, pains, pains everytime just like fayose . Federal ministry of politics warns that wailers are liable to die young so be careful. Mr man
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by soggy28(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2019

Will u vote ?do u even av PVC?mtchw
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by PythonAmaka: 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nwaoma14:
Went through ur profile and if I am not making any mistake you said igbos are bastard undecided
Are you ok?

-python amaka
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by Twinmama(f): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Oloripelebe:
That Gbadamosi guy made my day grin

Sincerely yours. Gbadamosi is a sure bet.
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by bigboluet(m): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Jimi Agbaje name is already written on the heart of lagosians... He only need little strategic UnderG work not public funds to flood the state with campaign posters...

Ariwo ko

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by cheaperstores: 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Apart from Lagos, Alpha Beta serves Abia, Imo, Plateau, Akwa Ibom, Kano, Osun, Bayelsa and Ekiti.

Shukuma, If I tell you that Udom, Dickson, Okorocha and even Ikpeazu rely on alpha beta to tax you illiterate miscreants, would you believe? grin

You are fighting Alpha Beta in Lagos when they are taxing your daddy's palmwine tree in the village.

Brother did they sign same contract as lagos. Bros 10% of 40bln monthly is 4 billion naira x 12 is 40bln roughly for Alphabeta. That is why he funded buhari,Osun, ekiting, ogun,oyo election. That is why tvc,rvc,first nation,oriental, nation newspaper, expanse of land, falowo, Shoprite etc

1 Like

Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by Jac007(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
He is a born servant grin
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by Jaked: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
[quote author=PointZerom post=74729997]The lunatic from Gbagada general hospital has spoken.[/quote

E be like you dey craze...Na ur papa be lunatic from general hospital
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by tfash96(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
30 years tan dem never born me since u start 2 dey serve when u no be Jacob even Jacob no serve reach half of 30
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by abjisperson(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Once Sanwo-olu comes on board, he would ban hawking gala and fan yogo in Lagos. In 2 weeks, the economy of Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia would collapse.
and will encourage ritual killing and female undies theft your yoruba people are knwn for

1 Like

Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by wristbangle: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Once Sanwo-olu comes on board, he would ban hawking gala and fan yogo in Lagos. In 2 weeks, the economy of Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia would collapse.

cheesy
Re: I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu by Adebowale89(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
gbadamosi should be given a commissioner when elected my incoming Governor sanwoolu baba

that guy is sound and intelligent but experience is a leader.

jimi the Igbo candidate should face his kinsmen to elect him as they're been doing for years now grin

sanwo ni ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern / Soludo Applauds Ifeanyi Ubah For Purchasing Security Gadgets For Anambra South / Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.